India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

CONDEMN JAIPUR BLASTS HERE (Page 4)

rimshah Goldie
rimshah
rimshah

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
qama....this is a something very debatable.....and i must tell u that there is a particular system who's manipulating such activities.....politics,religion,extremism,ignorance are all the factors involved into it and thr's a need for such a strong human power who could change the mentality of such people who make innocent people suffer.....

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qama786

I just pray to ALLAH the people who tragically lost their lives should rest in peace and punish those who are responsible for these cowardly attacks, May Allah Punish Them In Hell. I just want to say I am a Muslim and killing is wrong in my religion, it is stupid al qaeda and other groups who like suffering. Muslims are not allowed to kill them self or anyone and any killing is forbidden.

it is not the question of Hindu or Muslim, it is just an act of cowardice by some misguided lot !!

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Quma....I can fully understand your POV......these people do not have any religion.......and they are misguided lot.....brainless and heartless......
*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvfan1401

I just hope that govt takes strong action against those who are involved......these cowards can't take on our strong Army...that's why they keep on attacking civilians..... Confused

They shud just be killed like that Sohrabuddin then every terrorist will think twice b4 coming to India for any cowardice crime

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

I just hope that govt takes strong action against those who are involved......these cowards can't take on our strong Army...that's why they keep on attacking civilians..... Confused

They shud just be killed like that Sohrabuddin then every terrorist will think twice b4 coming to India for any cowardice crime

anywhere in the world Devo they should be killed !! and did you see the ansers to your questions on CnS

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

anywhere in the world Devo they should be killed !! and did you see the ansers to your questions on CnS

yeah but killing even plays an important role on the mind-set..the way Sohrabuddin was killed now a terrorist thinks twice b4 entering Guj..

Yeah i saw the answers..i will comment on them later...Wink

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

yeah but killing even plays an important role on the mind-set..the way Sohrabuddin was killed now a terrorist thinks twice b4 entering Guj..

[/QUOTE]

are you doing theory LOL

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

[/QUOTE]

are you doing theory LOL

[/QUOTE]

Nahhh..right toh i'm spamming n postingLOL

Will start after 11 anytimeLOL

Go to top