Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

CONDEMN JAIPUR BLASTS HERE - Page 5

muscleprotein thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DeSiPride05

I undersatnd what America was trying to do is get osama to destroy Russia thats y they helped him in Afghanistan.  It turned out that they also got victimized.

Wot bothers me the most is that America does not let India retaliate the attacks. 

no wonder they are disliked fro being such bullies

pic on e mail ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Devanshi*

Yeahhhhhhhh..so called SUPER POWER

Trust me I always tell my American friends how uinfair America is. 

muscleprotein thumbnail

Trust me I always tell my American friends how uinfair America is. 

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Out of words lataben ? 😉

muscleprotein thumbnail

Out of words lataben ? 😉

highlighted in blue what   I said,  got lost in between 😡

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muscleprotein

highlighted in blue what   I said,  got lost in between 😡

Technical issues 😆

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
America is resposible for almost half of the problems of this world.....now they are reaping what they sowed.....They make a huge hue and cry when 57 people died in Londin...in Jaipur more casualties are there than London..still no hue and cry.,.....I hate this mentality of "we cry loud for our people and when it happenes elsewhere...its a page 12 news item" 😡
muscleprotein thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tvfan1401

America is resposible for almost half of the problems of this world.....now they are reaping what they sowed.....They make a huge hue and cry when 57 people died in Londin...in Jaipur more casualties are there than London..still no hue and cry.,.....I hate this mentality of "we cry loud for our people and when it happenes elsewhere...its a page 12 news item" 😡

It is all media hype and the western world does not care for develping countries 😡

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muscleprotein

It is all media hype and the western world does not care for develping countries 😡

I agree to some extent.  When we talk about America as a whole we are forgetting a very important fact that average Americans are NOT part of polictics, and they condemn these acts of terrorism no matter where they happen.  All my friends now agree with me once they know the facts about India.  India has made some stupid decisions in past and now they want to bow down to America.  Why should we bow down?  We need to let them know that mistakes can happen and we are willing to correct those.  I am sure they'll understand.  You have to understand one thing for sure, Americans over here, DO NOT know about India and our culture until enlightened.  So how can we blame everything on America as a whole?  We have  moral duty I mean people like me who live here to make sure these folks understand what India stands for.  Once they know they will support no matter what because India is right about terrorism.

muscleprotein thumbnail

I agree to some extent.  When we talk about America as a whole we are forgetting a very important fact that average Americans are NOT part of polictics, and they condemn these acts of terrorism no matter where they happen.  All my friends now agree with me once they know the facts about India.  India has made some stupid decisions in past and now they want to bow down to America.  Why should we bow down?  We need to let them know that mistakes can happen and we are willing to correct those.  I am sure they'll understand.  You have to understand one thing for sure, Americans over here, DO NOT know about India and our culture until enlightened.  So how can we blame everything on America as a whole?  We have  moral duty I mean people like me who live here to make sure these folks understand what India stands for.  Once they know they will support no matter what because India is right about terrorism.

Ameirca is so insulatled fromthe rest of the world unfortunaltely, They know nothing outside their country, I mean the common American.  I was told only 7% of the population have passports,

a WTC was an absolute shock ot them .

UK is more aware and has seen terrorosm in the form of IRA . there is more coverage of world events on BBC and the general public is more aware of their neighbouring countires and continents