Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Daljeet chachi and prem

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Please dont take me rong but I really wanted to vent dis out after watching yesterday's episode..

daljeet chachi..  The character is devilish i get it. she maybe a demon of the first order but is it even human?  Burning da poor soul's clothes just because she liked em and was happy wearin em? who gives her the rite to do so in the first place? and what possible pleasure did she derive from doin sth like dat...its not even normal!! fine dis is a drama and things are a lil melo dramatic but puhleeezz i think dese writers are going over board wid da intensity bit...its becomin illogical...!! and Tasnmem i fink needs to be a lil more natural wid her expressions and delivery for she is way too loud....

As for Prem, wasnt he supposed to be dis calm, mature, wise dude wen da serial started...how cum he gets himself worked up to the extent of drinking and walking aimlessly madli on the road..fine the power of love is one thing, being hurt is another, bt goin berserk.. ..these writers have to make sure dat dey let da character act accordin to wht it was originalli chalked out..i m afraid dey have started usin the sterrotype balaji stuff here again...devastated hero..drinkking..breaking glasses..same old bridgeeee....give us sth new for dis serial atleast!!

😕
Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey sidra,

I personally think tasneem is doing an amazing job, DJ wont be a DJ without her and agree with u yesterday's epi went a bit overboard with her burning things etc.

As for prem, well he is human after all isnt he (well as human as a fictional character can get).

Think from his point of view, He loves heer has accepted the fact that she wont be his. So when he first sees heer as the possible culprit, his first reaction is that of typical prem - Calm, mature, wise as u put it. He didnt believe her at first he didnt believe her at all till heer kept on giving him one evidence after the other.

He is confused and frustrated cos the evidence is there to see, but his heart is telling something else. He resorts to drinking, is it right no, but sometimes we do get carried away with our emotions - call it momentary madness.

He does realise the truth eventually right and will probably be back to the good old prem.

Agree with u on one thing though, they are repeating it, but they do make it seem different everytime cos of the actors.

shwetha
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sp79

Hey sidra,

I personally think tasneem is doing an amazing job, DJ wont be a DJ without her and agree with u yesterday's epi went a bit overboard with her burning things etc. .....yaar i realli like her in ksbkbt bt here i dono..sumhow her dialogue delivery and expressions dont gel wid me..dey  r a lil too muh..😕.

As for prem, well he is human after all isnt he (well as human as a fictional character can get).

Think from his point of view, He loves heer has accepted the fact that she wont be his. So when he first sees heer as the possible culprit, his first reaction is that of typical prem - Calm, mature, wise as u put it. He didnt believe her at first he didnt believe her at all till heer kept on giving him one evidence after the other.

He is confused and frustrated cos the evidence is there to see, but his heart is telling something else. He resorts to drinking, is it right no, but sometimes we do get carried away with our emotions - call it momentary madness.

hmmm u have a point bt noein prem i believe he shd have done sth wiser..it was more like old wine in a new bottle..bt i must admit..Harshad was fabulous in enactin dat bit..one of da best drinkn scenes i have cum across bt i was a tad wit disappointed in the writers..y y y same old road..same old drinkn ..same old sujal..angad..kavya...and an umpteen other no of balaji leads..

He does realise the truth eventually right and will probably be back to the good old prem.

Agree with u on one thing though, they are repeating it, but they do make it seem different everytime cos of the actors.

shwetha