India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

14th may update

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Hi friends, i am here yet again with the update for today's slightly better yet draggy episodeOuch

1. Veera plots to hinder Rano's wedding

2. Bua becomes subdued

3. Tomorrow promises to reveal Veera's motive for revenge

Amrit is shedding tears in front of Balraj's photo when Bua walks in and seeks forgiveness. She says that Amrit and Balraj have always put up with her unreasonable demands and so she has to date never bothered to realise their value. Amrit forgives her and hugs her asking her not to worry about Rano's wedding at all.

Veera is being praised to the heavens by Cha because she has bribed all the pundits, caterers etc not to accede to the Khuranas' requests for the wedding ceremony. Veera preens saying that whenever the Khuranas call her up she feels like God trying to solve their problems. (Cha and Veera always overdo the revenge planning agenda and it is getting repetitive.)Angry

Amrit is perturbed that no pundit is free to come for Rano's wedding, while the caterer is harassing Sohni and demanding more money, even hanging up the phone on her. Beeji says that Rab will find a way. (Poor Rab, beeji gives him insurmountable tasks on a daily basis) Bua laments that nothing is getting done and only the dancers and singers are ready (Bird brain, can you stop  thinking with your toes?). To this Beeji goes ballistic and yells that they are in mourning and Bua wants dancers? She refuses to permit the singers and dancers to do their act for the wedding.

Rishi in his upholstrey striped green (yucky) shirt, Simar in a blood red (hideous) sari and Veera show up at the Khuranas' house to find the women concerned about the wedding arrangements. When asked, Bua tells about the pundit. Rishi immediately offers to call their personal punditLOL and to this Veera says she has already asked him and he has refused. Rishi insists and manages to sweet talk the punditji into accepting to conduct Rano's wedding. Veera glowers and Simar looks at hubby in awe (Woman! actually you should be doing all these things and not just landing up like a guest) Bua goes up to Rishi and says "Wah! tusi great ho jee"! (Is there a dearth of pundits in their city? I thought they are tripping over one another to get business?)

Sohni calls up the caterer and promises him more contracts with her friends and even the office contract at his rates and he agrees to Sohni's demands for Rano's wedding. All the people look at her with awe. Veera overhears Amrit and Beeji discussing Bua's selfishness and her insistence to have dancers and singers. Beeji rightly points out that Bua cant see beyond her own nose.

Its Rano's mehndi ceremony and everyone looks as if the roof has fallen over their heads. Rano asks her mum if all this is really necessary. To this Bua says that Balraj would have loved to see her as a bride etc. Simar also asks Rano to get mehndi done for the shagun. Rano looks at Balraj's photo and talks to him silently about her reluctance to get married.

Suddenly the dancer and singer troupe arrives and begins its act. Everyone is shocked and Bua wonders how they came because she had cancelled them. Simar and Sohni go to stop them and they are dragged into twirling (Dead i mean if you really dont want it, shout loh!). Veera goes there and screams at them and asks them to leave as the house is in mourning. They leave muttering that some lady invited them.

Sohni goes outside to see the troupe out when Raunak comes and asks her why the troupe was at their house. Sohni explains about the urgency in Rano's wedding and apologises for not inviting him as it is going to be an all family affair. He asks her to call him if she needs him at anytime.

MO is now looking for excuses to arrest RaunakAngry. The hawaldar says that Raunak and his family dont have any previous records with police. MO crushes Raunak's photo and ominously threatens to create a bad name for him. Freezes on MO's mean eyes!

Precap: Veera visits someone in hospital! The raaz could start coming out tomorrow.

Comments:

1. At last Veera's motive for revenge is going to be revealed.

2. Rishi, can you please share with us the reason for your reluctance to appear more often in this show? You are kindly invited into the Grahasti forum to talk to us and lay our doubts at rest. Kya samjhe? Nahin samjhe?

Bye guys and have a good evening. Tomorrow onwards Shali will do the updates because i am busy working long hours till monday. Cheers.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nishta14bhavikadhiagiguserharish_kenchinnasriabhidipmushkan_2003shaliKruthika.NNishthaHowlarious

Related Videos

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
first A REQUEST i am seeing 62 hits to this post and not a single reply Stern Smile WHY? if you all have time to read the post then be gracious enough either to hit Thank you button or say few good words of appreciation for the poster, even if you dint enjoy the episode.

Chalia please check my pm there are few important points mentioned as how you can make your updates Safe Confused i am HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED WITH YOUR ALL RESPONSE..sorry if you dont have time to praise the poster..DOnt read the update as well or Open the topic! Ouch

Now..about the Episde.. Big smile well i am eager to see Rishi's shirt as i am liking his..these days..*sandal coming my way from chalia* LOL ...about Rishi being hardly there..well as i told you maybe some overhauling is happening at the back office LOL ..now How Rishi is proving as a SIL...now even Sohni is as effecient as him LOL LOL and simar nd her sarees...no comments but she started lookign nice..loved her yesterday Clap

Now about Veera lets see what so called Raaz is there...but dont have high hopes Beware i am just warnign you all..or you might end up...Fuming LOL

the possible...raaz could be..

1.Some sister of Rishi who has handled roughly by Balraj nd co.

2. rishi's bro... LOL and he could be a Special child as this trend is quite in...along with Rebirth track at teh TV at the moment...teh guy have lost her memory and has become vegetable thanks to balraj.

3.Rishi;s father could be alive nd thats why veera has sent him abroad to study..Ermm

4.Bua's husband connection with Veera somehow...leave i am really bad it LOL
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
predictions galore LOL

*wellington boot at Nish's head* LOL
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Well o well...done the episode first part only as there is no andy in Rest...LOL this is Rishi exclusive ReplyLOL....mood gayaOuchLOL..was talking to sree dee on fone..now lost in her thoughtsErmm LOLkidding coming back to andyLOL

Clothes Today's Shirt gets : 4/10 Stern Smile

About his Dialogues : Now Sohni is far more  efficient..Rishi aranged Pandit jee while she arranged Caterers...Rishi was sounding so proud as..Pandit jee you've to come nd blah blah...while..Sohni was all subtle nd more..smartLOL..God Bless Rishi...my babyLOL

and where that..entusiatics workaholic and all sporty Rishi dissapeared he has become so...lethargic after the marriageLOL man..he does nothing..just stand behind  his wife or  his momLOL 

Edited by Nishtha - 14 May 2008 at 9:41am
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

predictions galore LOL

*wellington boot at Nish's head* LOL

sharaaaaaaaaaapConfused btw...sree di told me she was some girl so ..she must be Rishi's sister NEw entry...it should be NO ENTRY LOL ....no no..no..no entryLOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged

here it is..go and put this upLOL

LOL

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
thanks chalia....
was he wearing his pyjama shirt.... yaar can someone burn his clothes....

nish you need to post a new wardrobe for this guy...
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shali

thanks chalia....
was he wearing his pyjama shirt.... yaar can someone burn his clothes....

nish you need to post a new wardrobe for this guy...

ROFL

will post new wardrobe by this weekend...need to go for shopping

ROFL

Go to top