Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Message from Harshad / Prem !!!!

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Okie so great news for all Harshad fans

Harshd visited the forums just a while back...He was here reading all the messages...

And he wanted to answer the question..''Why did Prem drink''

He said...''See love is something where one dosen't know what he/she is doing...At the spur of moment he cant hit Heer...he cant hit anyone around him..so the best he could do is hurt himself as much as possible...So he starts drinking...He is feeling so sad and thats why this is what he cud have done at that moment.....''

And regarding the blooper where Prem realizes that there are no drawers in his office...He said that ''When Heer was confessing her crime...Prem didnt have that much time to think whats there in his office...But then when he was alone he realized that she was lying..''

And ya he also said..''Guysss plsss watch the show...Pls watch it at 8.30..U can watch the IPL matches later on when its re telecasted and some real nice scenes coming up in the show''

Well he said many things about many messages posted here...Will add them as I rememebr anything more

And ya he is performing with Aditi in the SPA

He will soon give his IF interview..

Rani he read ur astro prediction..He said he lovess reading them(Ur lucky Rani as he read that and loved it..lol)

He also visited his FC...

Thats it..LolBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

myluv_harshad-Afreen-k-ekta fan-Alina-ROBlicious.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
wow yaar...harshoo is so sweeet just love him so much....

we all know harshoo prem got drunk because he was totally in pain....we loved you performance it was a ace....what love he can't hit heer so he destroys himself thats what true love is

thanx yaar.....i have to see that great scenes coming hope its romance between premeer and not prem crying again as i cannot see prem crying again....
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Ya Leela...The TRP of y'day was not that good..So some nice scenes coming up now...I guess its more of PH..

And ya how right he is...Prem is someone who will never hurt anyone around him..so he gives all the pain to himself..Awwww soo sad Cry

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz
talkativetaurus
talkativetaurus

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
oh thts superb!!!
nitzi IF-Rockerz
nitzi
nitzi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
oye he's really cute yaar...harshad hope u get loads of success....
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Wow! How shweet of him.. He actually read thru the msgs and responded bhi...
Completely loved the way he described and gave the reason...Yup he is right he cud only hurt himselfOuch.. and it was an out of character thing for him.. because he was just so darn heart broken and lostOuch... Awwww

And the drawer blooper.. Ishh still chota.. All the k-shows have had major major bloopers sooo ishh alright..yeh kuch bhi nahi tha

And now I see why u guys used to say....How Prem is Harshad and Harshad is Prem for u guys..Smile(Yoj and Daisy I mean)

Yipiieee He is gonna perform with Additi.Party Cant wait to watch it and Hopefully they win the jodi and the Naya sadasya too.. And his bday is double triple celebration

Oh I dont watch IPL... my bro watches on the other tv.. I watch the repeat regularly even...

Aww IF interview.. Gooodieee!!
And Rani wud be delighted I m sure..

Thankoo Daisy HugHug.... I was a lil gloomy after reading abt the promo... and now u told this and also abt good scenes coming upBig smile.. You just rejuvinated my hope and faith... thankoo so muchHug

Edited by -Faith- - 14 May 2008 at 5:59am
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
@Zainab...Actually IPL ruined the serial ratings y'day...I did tell him that apart from Prem;s scene nothing was worth watching y'day...and why should we be happy to see DJ torturing people...

So he said that okie...now get ready for some nice scenes...Maybe a party...Lol

@Shweta...Ya ...he is too cute...Giving reasons for all the messages here ...lol

Go to top