India-Forums

WARNING - What happened to originality?! (Page 4)

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Very much needed post.  I can't believe people would actually crop and edit siggies to pass as their own.Confused

divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

well i havent experienced it and as per my case i try being original and try out something on my own i sry if i have copied someones unknowingly!!

you all can tell me freely if i have copied by pming so i dont do it again!

Since Originality RockS!!

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i think its absolutely using brushes without permission... and even claim somone else's siggy to be yours..
i was just windering guys is it okay if i have used my friends brushes with her permission and put her name on the siggy aswell?? nothing wrong with that right??
Love
Radz
xxx
IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I've been saying this for years... copying someone's ideas is just as wrong. But everytime i raised my voice i was told otherwise. The reason it took me so long to notice this topic was becuz i dont come to this section anymore. I haven't updated my shop in ages bcuz every time i coem here i c something like this and it pisses me off.
Good luck trying to deal with it.
-Serenity

P.s. you know IF doesn't allow piracy, like they wont even tell you where to download free songs etc. So how is it ok for ppl to ask for free links of software that's worth hundreds of dollars?
Just a thought, all I see in the questions section is "where can i get psp/ps for free"...
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IBserenity

I've been saying this for years... copying someone's ideas is just as wrong. But everytime i raised my voice i was told otherwise. The reason it took me so long to notice this topic was becuz i dont come to this section anymore. I haven't updated my shop in ages bcuz every time i coem here i c something like this and it pisses me off.
Good luck trying to deal with it.
-Serenity

P.s. you know IF doesn't allow piracy, like they wont even tell you where to download free songs etc. So how is it ok for ppl to ask for free links of software that's worth hundreds of dollars?
Just a thought, all I see in the questions section is "where can i get psp/ps for free"...

spot on "angel"LOLROFLROFL

all i can say to you angle is to remmeber the mantra..."expectation kills"....Wink

ps..i have a question too where cna i get the link to serenity_ink's shop?? i mean just coz i invented the above mantra it doesn't mean "i" have to adhere to it..i do "expect" someone to update her shop real soon and i do not "expect" to be killed coz of this expectation coz she must know i have the pottential to kill her insted...LOL

just wana say one thing angyyy{short form for angelLOL} you are safeeee coz you are tooo toooooooo original to be touched and when touched the end result is bizzare far far away from being "serene"...Wink

love youuuuuuu

stinky

Edited by smritisashi - 19 May 2008 at 12:30pm
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this post! The amount of plagiarism in this section is getting ridiculous. I myself have reported two members, one who was cutting parts out of someone elses siggys to make her own and another who was claiming someone else's creations as her own. It's just appalling what some people will do just for a little praise. I don't understand why they can't realize that appreciation is much more meaningful when it's for something that you worked hard at...Hope things will get better now. I'll always do my part to make sure people don't get away with stealing.
desigrl27 IF-Dazzler
desigrl27
desigrl27

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting! I think it's pathetic that people would crop and use siggies. C'mon guyz...that's soo cheap. Give credit where credit is deserved. People work so hard and spend their time making siggies for us to use, but others just disregard all this and insult the creators by doing this. Ouch Angry Dead

Go to top