Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Yes the chances are but ROKA also is strong competition for them? Embarrassed
sweetgurti Goldie
sweetgurti
sweetgurti

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
i pray michi win Smile but they are already winner for me Embarrassed winning millons of hearts is no joke Embarrassed LOL

Edited by sweetie25 - 14 May 2008 at 4:27am
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetie25

i pray michi win Smile but they are already winner for me Embarrassed winning millons of herts is no joke Embarrassed LOL

well said,,no matter how crap the storyline has gone,,or that their chemistyr isnt as hot as before,,michi will leave in my heart forever and to me they r jodi no 1....

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
michi will win Embarrassed
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Guys pls keep voting till May 15th!!!!!!! For them even Karan Nadnini is also a tough competition.
shabboo_fan Senior Member
shabboo_fan
shabboo_fan

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
my worries are over sumit-kumkum as they are only nominated for this category &'ve always won other awards on previous yrs.KN can get real life jodi & roka can get other awards as they are nominated for 5 categories while michi nominated only for 3 categories Embarrassed Embarrassed anywayz keep voting Smile Smile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niveditha

Guys pls keep voting till May 15th!!!!!!! For them even Karan Nadnini is also a tough competition.

Karan-Nandani is always a tough competition for every couples...whether its michi...roka...kavya-anjali...prem-mukhti...laksh-kt...anura g-prerna...bajaj-prerna they are always a competion for every couples as they have a very huge fan following since kutumb days(a great master piece created by kekta)

only one couple can go against Karan-Nandani and can snatch the award from them its none other then Sujal(Rajeev)-Kashish because they have the same amount of fan following like Karan-Nandani have

in 2004 or 2005 SPA(forgot the year).....Karan-Nandani and Sujal(Rajeev)-Kashish was nominated for Best Jodi Award....and these two were the popular jodis who had to fight for the awards as both have same neumber of fans and in then end Sujal-Kashish got the award....

All other couples had to fight the award from Karan-Nandani....

only couple can go against Karan-Nandani is Sujal-Kashish....

and on 2006 SPA award...Kavya-Anjali won the award the main reason is Karan-Nandani was not nominated as they were seperated in the show and Nandini had not much scenes that when Karan-Nandani was not nominated....thats when Kavya-Anjali won the award as they were hottest sizzling jodis of star plus at that time(not that time even now they are sizzling together...eijoo-anita foreverEmbarrassed)than last year SPA awards Kavya-Anjali and Karan-Nandani were nominated and seriously kavya-anjali scenes are very very hot than karan-nandani as it went into a leap but the winner of 2006 never got the award again its Karan-Nandani....thats where Karan-Nandani jodi is a very tough competition for every couples....

even i am die-hard Karan-Nandani fan but if any other couples needs to win...Karan-Nandani needs to get the real couple awards and they gets shifted to best real life jodi awards....and best jodi leave it to michi...roka...premeer...summit-kumkum

but this year is very tough as they is another competitior summit-kumkum and they have only one category that is best jodi(i guess its because of the re-incarnation track)if not they have been the best husband-wife award

Go to top