India-Forums

Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

Veer ---- The Masiah

abishkar Newbie
abishkar
abishkar

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
This track of DV is very interesting and entertaining. But I want to show some plots :-    1) Dharam & Veer both broke the statue,but evrytime only Veer delivers a plan.even Dharam was geting tired, but Veer wasnt.Though they both are Rajkumars and not used to work like Shamiks 2) DV realises Bhimsen in a condition tht they will free him.Only Veer thinks abt it,not Dharam. Veer helps   Bhimsen in escaping.{it is justified as Veer is the Masiah}   3) Veer initially defeats Dharam in sword-fighting but Dharam proves tht he is better thn Veer in sword fighting. so how can Veer say tht ''VEER AK BAHATAR KHILADI HAI"? 4) Veer helps Sia to realize tht Dharam is her dream boy. 5) Veer saves Dharam's life fighting against Desert Storm & deadly Shera. 6) Veer (with Dharam's help)saves Rajkumari Ananya frm Bichhu Daku. 7) Thn returning Aryanagar, DV (specially Veer) fights against Bhimsen and saves Aryawardhan where as Dharam is his son! 8) Agni defeats Dharam (angry) in sword fighting and Veer saves.but they showed earlier tht Dharam badly defeated Agni. 9) Sia slaps Veer.thn Veer again solved the problems 10) Veer went to Avdhi and plays tricks with Shera (in disguise).Here Dharam only faced problems and founded himself totally in conspiracy web. 11) Veer became chor,hurts himself cautiously; but Dharam only one day felt tht he is having problem in prison.strange hai na! 12) Veer did evry thing to free Dharam,but Dharam was awaiting his death.he only managed to think abt his dignity,but not abt truth and justice. 13) at last he did total encounter,and our Justice boy Dharam follows Veer blindly,only shots whn he attacks Aryawardhan! 14) with Ananya while searching for Agni, DV faced one fat Dakoo (Jaiwardhan's man).tht Dakoo beats Dharam,tried to give him Phansi,made Aag ka Gola, but   our hero Veer himself very stylefully killed tht dakoo as if they were "JANAM JANAM KA DUSHMAN".how cud Dharam forgot all his pains by tht fat dakoo? {how cud Veer say tht "DHARAM AK BAHATAR BHAI HAI".where Veer always saves Dharam.always 15) Veer has pains as he never saw his father.but wht abt Dharam?Has he no pain? whn he was in prison or even after his release his mother was nowhere.may be she is dead. 16) on the way to Raj Vidya ashram Veer realizes tht sumthng is wrong with the villagers.but Dharam showed no interest.Is Dharam not a good wud be king? I agree tht he doesnt think like Veer   but he should atleast thinks for his subjects. 17) on Raj vidya Ashram Veer becomes enemy of karan as Karan is not justified.but we all know tht Dharam is more addicted to Justice, Law & Order. 18) evrywhere Veer gets a plan.Doesnt Dharam have any brain to use?        55% part of any episode has Veer        20% part of any episode has Dharam        20% part of any episode has Shera        05% part of any episode has others **) VEER IS THE MASIAH OF THE SHAMIKS, NOT OF THE WHOLE ARYANAGAR AND ITS EVRY PEOPLE **) VEER AND DHARAM BOTH ARE UNIQUE AND IMPORTANT.BUT THEY SHOULD BE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.SO VEER & DHARAM        SHOULD HAVE SOME QUALITIES AND BRAVERY THT THE OTHER DOESNT HAVE.IT SEEMS THT VEER IS TOTALLY PERFECT IN COMPARISON WITH DHARAM. **) FINALLY, VEER IS THE ONLY HERO OF THE SHAMIKS, NOT THE ONLY HERO OF THE SERIAL.   I hope I was clear in my saying.plz rply.

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged
you have more or less outlined all the character discrepancies being showed by the sagars.. i am more than happy to see veer physically stronger and braver and more impulsive than Dharam, but i would love for Dharam to be better than Veer in things he is more capable of -> like making calm collected judgements.. for example in this whole Gurukul track Veer is being an absolute brat while Dharam is being an absolute gem.. i hope they highlight this and show that Dharam was right at the end or something.. warna as u said they could have just named the serial Veer.. Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top