Kuchh Is Tara

Will Ayaan develop feelings for Kanya?

charmedsherry thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Now that they both are living in the same house again,and in yesterday's episode ayaan tried to console kanya,do u think this will lead to love from ayaan's side?

i hope not,but it might give the show a new twist!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ELAS101 thumbnail
I could see that happening, especially after yesterday's episode when he was being so sweet to her. He might even fall in love with her just to spite Shanaya who he never loved. I'm okay with this, as long as Kanya doesn't start liking Ayaan. Hey, maybe having Ayaan fall in love with Kanya will bring Kanya and Ranbir closer?
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaa thts wat i m thinking.....mybe wen Ayaan says to Kanya tht he loves her something good will happen i hope Kanya doesnt love Ayaan back tht wud be bad....but obviously Kanya will love Ranbir.....(my fingers are crossed) Edited by Feats - 15 years ago
charmedsherry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feats

Yaaa thts wat i m thinking.....mybe wen Ayaan says to Kanya tht he loves her something good will happen i hope Kanya doesnt love Ayaan back tht wud be bad....but obviously Kanya will love Ranbir.....(my fingers are crossed)

dont worry i m sure she wont fall for ayaan again.in yesterday's episode she said that "You dumped me but i forgave you" or something like that so she wont fall for him but she might go along and act as though she likes him too.i mean i am sure they didnt introduce that ayaan kanya scene for nothing!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think it might be interesting to see that! If Aayan tries to get her back and Kanya doesn't return his feelings she might finally ask herself why doesn't she want Aayan back!!
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but isnt kanya his chachi now 😕
charmedsherry thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1990

but isnt kanya his chachi now 😕

hahahahaha that was funny...yes she is but still you know,once this contract marriage is over or something...but i agree "RANKAN FOREVER!!!!"

NidziWidzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i tink he still luvs kan or has feelings for her!
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ayaan shud stick to his Shanaya... 😛
Zohra.A thumbnail
i don't think ayan and kanya will get together ...cuz there are so many things happening like ranbir stil has to get kanya to love him and then there is the natasha story and chunnu but he might go away when rankan fall in love...anyways if ayan and kanya start to have to feeling for each other then it'll probably be later later on in the show(i'm sure ayan has some feelings for kanya though and regrets marrying shanaya)