Posted: 15 years ago

Hey

Im thinking, is the person hu the baba tlks to a well wisher or a dushman..

Cuz yday they were sayin they need to get Pronita and Meera infront of eachother so Pronita gets her memo back....

Now is that good or is that a bad intention?

They may have pronitas good intentions, like she gets her memo back and starts her battle for justice..
Alternativly it could mean that Pronita gets her memo back and the baba starts to ask for money for keeping her alive or something 😕

Henna x

The character could sway either way! If the creatives think that the existing villians are not enough, then hey, they're likely to make the character 😈 But if they do decide to take pity on JB, then he's going to be one Angel of Mercy!!
Another baddie.. somehting to look fwd too 😳

i wouldnt mind if they were nyc ppl then left 😆 the cast is tooo huge!
I think the person will be good... someone positive / good needs to come to get Pronita to regain her memory.. another reason I think the person is positive coz pronitas baba said Pronita is misunderstanding things very badly she thinks jai is responisble we need to make her realise that it was meera and not jai that killed or attempted to kill Bani.
Wonder why they always need someone in the picture to guide bani to tell her what is right and wrong 😕 god does she not have a brain to understand these things 😆
well it could be both you know... AD was Bani's well wisher as well as enemy.... so this person might have something against Meera and wants to use Bani as a weapon to fight her... exactly the way AD used Bani to take his revenge on Walia... Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
popeye great point they did say somehting like that, its like they want pronita to know that JW is innocent and meera is the killer..

i hope the person isnt both.. another confused character that would mean 😕 😆
Morning Henzy. It could only be bad for Pronita...why would baba keep truth from her if they were good.
^^ becoz bani without memory wod go n confront meera knowing half truth ... n meera would win in manipulating the situation ... so baba n friend had to wait until bani was getting flashes of her memory back n push her in the right direction

i want it to be a well wisher ... someone good for a change

Originally posted by divan

Morning Henzy. It could only be bad for Pronita...why would baba keep truth from her if they were good.

tru why would they.. but they could say it was to protect her.. blah blah

Originally posted by smiles_uk

^^ becoz bani without memory wod go n confront meera knowing half truth ... n meera would win in manipulating the situation ... so baba n friend had to wait until bani was getting flashes of her memory back n push her in the right direction actually this answer is better! 😆

i want it to be a well wisher ... someone good for a change yeh tru, i would want to see some action from the Angels side rather then the devils