Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri&Hiten T's Passionate luv wrld-14th (Page 76)

minisa Senior Member
minisa
minisa

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
^^ gauri smile is so beautiful i like her smile ya know she is not talk wis very much i am also introvert gals not talk face to face wid people wid each other i know its diff to easily mix those people introvert like me but i am very happy i wish i foung hitz type hubby those who understand me & my felling & like my nature. Embarrassed

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Vaidehii thanx honey 4 these amazingly beautiful pics... HugMy little angel luksDay Dreaming..jst lyk an angel..a fairy princess,an exquisite doll..Day Dreamingwrds fail meDay Dreaming...aww..my darling cutie pie luks soooooooo prettyEmbarrassed..she s da most beautiful thing god has ever createdDay DreamingDay Dreaming...save my lovely angel 4m all da bad eyes n god bless her n hitz..she luks soo mesmerisingly beautiful... Day Dreaming

every1 else has paled n her dazzling presence..she s simply glowingEmbarrassed

Ps:Vaidehii darling hav u gt da video?f so pls post t..im dying 2 watch my beautiful angelEmbarrassed

Originally posted by vaidehii

minisa Senior Member
minisa
minisa

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Vaidehii thanx honey 4 these amazingly beautiful pics... HugMy little angel luksDay Dreaming..jst lyk an angel..a fairy princess,an exquisite doll..Day Dreamingwrds fail meDay Dreaming...aww..my darling cutie pie luks soooooooo prettyEmbarrassed..she s da most beautiful thing god has ever createdDay DreamingDay Dreaming...save my lovely angel 4m all da bad eyes n god bless her n hitz..she luks soo mesmerisingly beautiful... Day Dreaming

every1 else has paled n her dazzling presence..she s simply glowingEmbarrassed

Ps:Vaidehii darling hav u gt da video?f so pls post t..im dying 2 watch my beautiful angelEmbarrassed

Originally posted by vaidehii

thanxx vaidhi  4 pics gauri looks  so beautifully she looks  Day Dreaming marvallousEmbarrassed

blueegg IF-Rockerz
blueegg
blueegg

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
wow i am so happy all the hard work is paid off.
congo to all my friends for making this happen Clap this calls for celebration Clap Clap Clap
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged

ok why r u all nto celebrating its time to celebrate .............doo something ........... Embarrassed

after a lot of hard work we got this ..............soo we shoudl celebrate na Smile

Edited by Mehru1984 - 19 May 2008 at 12:18am
ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hey guyz don't u think hien gauri should give us a treat this time? Wink LOL
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Small screen's BIG night

The NCPA was razzle-dazzle with stardust on Saturday evening as television's most popular stars gathered to celebrate one another's success. The bonhomie, cheer and fun witnessed at this red carpet night was proof enough that off-screen, these saases and bahus don't hate one another! Amongst the earliest to make an entry (and a very lovey-dovey one at that) were
Kashmera Shah and Krshna Abhishek. Following suit were Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh (toying with a stray hair-lock that dropped from her oh-so-60s' bouffant) were excited about performing with each other for the first time. Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani (back from a bout of illness) made a stylish couple, the credit for which Hiten gave to his wife: "She's the one who decides what I wear; so the compliments are hers to take!"
   Ketaki Dave, looking red-hot in a red sari (that even made her mother Sarita Joshi compliment her saying, "you're looking ravishing!") when asked about her intermittent disappearances, was candid in admitting, "As a senior member of the television parivaar, I'm entitled to coming and going out of it."
   Abhijeet Sawant, Rooprekha, Prajakta Shukre and Ishmeet Singh had a whale of a time, signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans, even as they indulged in incessant banter. Child actor Aabhas Joshi seems to have become quite used to his celeb status; he was having a gala time as well. Mouni Roy, dressed fit for Cannes in a billowy gown, seemed distracted as she rushed off saying, "It's time for the show to begin and I'm yet to get ready!"
   Suvarna Jha caught up with Gautami Kapoor; Shweta Tiwari made a back-door entry and expressed mock-consternation at being caught oncamera saying, "Arre, I'm not even dressed for the occasion; let me get ready and then you can click to your heart's content!"
   Smriti Iraani, the everso-busy actress-producer was glued to her phone issuing instructions even as she was reading through her script and getting ready. Ali Asgar kept cheering for his bhabhi Sakshi Tanwar who seemed too comfortable in the confines of the vanity van to step out till the last minute. JD Majethia, Naman Shaw, Guddi Maruti (in an astonishingly slim avatar about which she kept joking to anybody who cared to ask the secret), Rucha Gujrathi, a bald Sandiip Sickand (who, when quizzed about the change, remarked, "I'm an actor too, I'm entitled to have a makeover!") and Avinash Wadhwan were also present.

Jay Bhanushali

Edited by Mehru1984 - 19 May 2008 at 12:28am
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishimukh

hey guyz don't u think hien gauri should give us a treat this time? Wink LOL

Ishi them winning t this tm too s my treatTongue..i havent been dis happy 4 agesEmbarrassedLOLeven my mom n dad keep on asking y im smiling alone?LOL

Go to top