Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri&Hiten T's Passionate luv wrld-14th (Page 61)

gHT_BEST IF-Dazzler
gHT_BEST
gHT_BEST

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
TODAY CUTIES WERE SHOWN AT SPA'S RED CARPET THEY CAME IN HAND INHAND GVE ATUGRAPHS TO THE FANS THE REPORTER SAID WHEN GHT CAME THE ATMOSPHERE ARD BECAME ALL BRIGHT AND FULL OF LIFE AND PEOPLE THREW FLOWERS AT THEM . WHILE GIVING INT HITEN KEPT TALKING OUT FLOWES PETALS FORM GAURIS ' HAIR LOL !

HE SAID "AREY KYA HAIN YEH CHEWEINGH GUM TO NAHI LEG DEYA FLOWERS PER NIKAL HE NAHI RAHEY " GAURI WAS SMILING !

WHEN ASKED ABT WINNING THE BEST JODI GAURI SWEETY SAID " I GUESS NEW FACES SHOULD GET A CHNCE IF WE KEEP ON WINNING EVER YR HOW WILL OTHERS COME INFONT HT GVE A THUMBS UP O IT AND SAID SHE SAID IT ALL SO WELL ." GHT WERE WEARING BLACK AND THEY WERE POSING FOR PICS AND ALL.
LATER THEY HSOWED RAMN KAPOOR BEHIND HT AND SAYING WHEN HE GROWS UP HE WANTS OT BE HITENTEJWANI FOR A DAY TO WHICH HITEN SAID RAM TEREY KAAM ANOKEY SOME THING LIKE THT I DIDNT GET IT !
ABT PREPLANNED SPEECHES HT SAID WITH DUE RESPECT 2 EVERY 1 I DONT LIKE THE FACT PEOPLE WRITE THANKU SPEECHES FORM BEFORE HAN IT LOOKS FAKE ITS NICE TO SAY WHT U HAVE IN YR HEART AT THE TIME U WIN !

THEY SHOWED GLIMSES OF GHT TOG WALKKINH N POSING AND GIVING AUTOGRAPS TO THEIR FANS MASHALLAH MAY GHT BE GLUED TOGETHER 2 EACH OTHER FOR EVER WITH LOVE N DIGNITY .INSHALLAH

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ght1

4 uEmbarrassed! I Hope u guys like itEmbarrassed.

WOW PUNNUUUUUUUUUClapClapClap CAN I CAN I CAN I PLSSSSSSS USE TEmbarrassed

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
WOW kANAN N kOMAL THANXXXXXXXXXXXX millions 4 da updates Embarrassed
anju26 Goldie
anju26
anju26

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght1

4 uEmbarrassed! I Hope u guys like itEmbarrassed.

its wonderful just love it dearEmbarrassed
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
bt Komal dd they say anythn abt who actually won da jodi award?
star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju26

Originally posted by anju26

Originally posted by adeela

wow gauri hiten were looking stunning.[QUOTE=desiflavour101]

desiflavour101 thankkkkkkkkkkkk a lot 4 wonderful pics of ghtEmbarrassed [/EmbarrassedQUOTE]

they luking fabulous....

thnx alot 4 sharing

rosemary1 Senior Member

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

okk frndss today sbs showed Cuties from spa,Cuties were looking just woooow,simply out of this world,there is a vry romantic sequence of Cuties,Gauri jaan was giving interview,she told that this some naya jodi should win this jodi,if she and Hitz kept winning this jodi award then naye logo ko mouka nahi milega and everyone is doing pretty well(sorry to interupt u Angel bt there is no match ur and Hitz jodi,we love u and will always pray that u two always win this jodi award bcoz all jodi award just made for u Cuties...muaahhh)Hitz was standing besides Gauri and had naughty expression...haayeeeee,he was clearing the flowers pups from Gauri's hair and it wasss chowww cute,sbs and aaj tak both showed this cute moments of Cutiess...haayeee:)

another thing jai walia want to be our Hitz.....that was funny,bt it was chow cute that Hitz was embarrased when walia kept telling that he wanna be Hitz bare hokar...haayeeeeeeeeeee love u my Hitz shonaaa.just madly in love with u...muahhhh,Hitz and Gauri was loooking fine,Hitz eyes r okk nw...awww GOD BLESS MY JAANUS TOGETHER....muahhhh to them:)

awwww...ts adorable suju..ts so unfair ever day i hav 2 drool over u guys' updates n wait till night 2 get hold f da videoCry

t seems another adorableeeeee cweeeeeeetttttt epi...i wanna watch t nwEmbarrassed

bt dnt they say anythn abt who actually won da fav jodi award n real lyf jodi award?Big smile

Go to top