Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Gauri&Hiten T's Passionate luv wrld-14th (Page 46)

ght_3fr3 IF-Dazzler
ght_3fr3
ght_3fr3

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Busting myths

Font Size -
-A +A

Sudipto Shome

Posted online: Saturday , May 17, 2008 at 03:59:39
Updated: Saturday , May 17, 2008 at 03:59:39

src="/hitCount.php?storyId=310963"> Let's stop the speculation. Hiten Tejwani is all set to play Karan in Ekta Kapoor's Mahabharat. "As of now, I'm playing Karan," says Tejwani, who also plays Karan Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

However, don't expect a character sketch from Tejwani. "All I know is that I am playing Karan. I don't know when they start shooting with me but it might be after a month as Karan comes in much later," he says. Prod the actor further and he adds philosophically, "Somewhere I feel Karan Virani is similar to Karan in Mahabharat. Both of them have to make a sacrifice." Tejwani hopes playing the epic character would be a different experience altogether. "I have been doing soaps for seven years. This would be something that I haven't done. The language would be different as well. Let's hope for the best and I am really looking forward to it," he states. Tejwani also dispels the buzz that his wife Gauri is playing Draupadi in the same show. "As of now, Gauri's not doing Mahabharat," he says. Tejwani insists he's happy with his career graph. "Besides Mahabharat, I am also acting in two serials—Karam Apnaa Apnaa and Kyunki. Three serials at one time mean I won't have time for anything else."

But of course, like most in the television fraternity, films will change it all. "If any good offer comes up I'd definitely take it. But I do not want to do characters that fade out after Friday," he adds

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Busting-myths/310963 /

Edited by ght_3fr3 - 17 May 2008 at 4:53am

Wazupp IF-Rockerz
Wazupp
Wazupp

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_3fr3

Busting myths

Font Size -
-A +A

Sudipto Shome

Posted online: Saturday , May 17, 2008 at 03:59:39
Updated: Saturday , May 17, 2008 at 03:59:39

src="/hitCount.php?storyId=310963"> Let's stop the speculation. Hiten Tejwani is all set to play Karan in Ekta Kapoor's Mahabharat. "As of now, I'm playing Karan," says Tejwani, who also plays Karan Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

However, don't expect a character sketch from Tejwani. "All I know is that I am playing Karan. I don't know when they start shooting with me but it might be after a month as Karan comes in much later," he says. Prod the actor further and he adds philosophically, "Somewhere I feel Karan Virani is similar to Karan in Mahabharat. Both of them have to make a sacrifice." Tejwani hopes playing the epic character would be a different experience altogether. "I have been doing soaps for seven years. This would be something that I haven't done. The language would be different as well. Let's hope for the best and I am really looking forward to it," he states. Tejwani also dispels the buzz that his wife Gauri is playing Draupadi in the same show. "As of now, Gauri's not doing Mahabharat," he says. Tejwani insists he's happy with his career graph. "Besides Mahabharat, I am also acting in two serials—Karam Apnaa Apnaa and Kyunki. Three serials at one time mean I won't have time for anything else."

But of course, like most in the television fraternity, films will change it all. "If any good offer comes up I'd definitely take it. But I do not want to do characters that fade out after Friday," he adds

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Busting-myths/310963 /

Noooooooooooooooo I want my janu playing ARJUN Cry

rosemary1 Senior Member

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ght_3fr3 IF-Dazzler
ght_3fr3
ght_3fr3

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i post this short intervew or artical about hiten , end this dicussion about maharbraht, mahabarath is good polat & totally new things for hiten , he be stupied it he doesn't take chance & try historical role for ones in his life as ture fans we need to give full support to them no matter which worke they choce GHT is in this television industry from long time , they know good role is very less & if they get chance they most never miss it soo guys just relax & pry for GHT to get more sucess in there life better than just become highper & upset**********************************

Edited by ght_3fr3 - 17 May 2008 at 5:13am
rosemary1 Senior Member

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thanx afra di..nw we can 4get abt MB 4 da tm being Embarrassed n move n 2 a more peaceful discussion area Tongue
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hey minisa cool ff n im happy gauri isnt doin mahabharat
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
vrinda gal dnt start again LOL
lets nt talk abt dat show @all cz da only thn we r gonna 2 du s goin round n round again disagreeing LOL

Go to top