Gauri&Hiten T's Passionate luv wrld-14th - Page 73

Posted: 15 years ago
sunara our princess looks soooooooooo stunning i luv your siggies 👏

Originally posted by seona13

sunara our princess looks soooooooooo stunning i luv your siggies 👏

thanx a lot seona🤗..im soo happy cz dats my 1st ever creation n da siggy department😳n i wanted 2 do smthn special 2 celebrate da great occassion f my jaanus winning...n i knwww our angel luks sooo prettyyyyyy😍

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Humaira Lovely Angel Siggy yaar and Sunu ur siggy on Angel is tooo cute re,loved it:)

and i agree with u Sunu, Sandali,komal,humaira,srk told one things is his one of interview that jisko sabse jyada success milte hain and public kya pyaar milte hain unko duayein(wishes) milte hain bt sab aache nahi hote,kuch logo ko dusro ki kamyabi khatakte hain and that's why he told"kuch to log kahenge,logo ka kaam hain kehena" bt we dn't need care abt this as hamare saathe bohut saare insaano ki pyaar hain,and same goes with my Cuties,they won,they won through our votes,Cuties won that's the final thing abd jisko jo sochna hain,they can thing anything,Cuties dn't care abt it and hum logo ko bhi nahi karna chahiye,all we knw that Cuties r the bestest and GOD is with them,our love is with them and surely Cuties r the most successful and awarded pair in this industry,there is no second thought abt it and noone can deny this universal truth:)
GOD BLESS MY JAANUS TOGETHER:)

dats true suju..n thanx 4 lyking my 1st ever siggy creation😳i changed da other 1 too..check n tell f u lyk t😛

wa skn scenne yesterday in kyuki

Originally posted by rosemary1

wa skn scenne yesterday in kyuki

i don't think it was there. but not sure i read only update😃

no but gonna watch from today 😆
hi guys i have started a new ff with HGT i'll be obliged if u'll pls do read n comment

FF 'LOVE IN THE TIME OF ORKUT' http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=947276
aahana dd read n reply yaar..luved t.as usual ur wrk s fab 👍🏼

Originally posted by seona13

no but gonna watch from today 😆

😆lol..deffa..nt b4😉..bt 4m 2day wont miss an epi 4 any reason😳

Originally posted by princessunara

😆lol..deffa..nt b4😉..bt 4m 2day wont miss an epi 4 any reason😳

i know one more soap added in the routine.now😆lol

looking forword to it eagerly😆