Gauri&Hiten T's Passionate luv wrld-14th - Page 55

Posted: 15 years ago
mg i cnt believe dis my jannus hav won 3 awardssssssssssssssssssssssss yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 👏
Originally posted by gHT_BEST

gaurihlover by now u should atleast remebr tht wht i say is always 100 percent authetic bec i always ask b4 i reveal a word here !so there is no point in questiining abt it here yes they have won 3 awards and there was no real life category put in ,Hope this helps and if u still suspect im sorry then no 1 can help u lol.

QUOTE=gauriH_lover]

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys how did u know that ght have won this award of bahu beta and jodi and which jodi real or reel plzzzzzz tell me its really urgent iam getting impatient who won it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and are u sure they won plzzz tell😊

Komal we all knw dat any news u give us s absolutely authentic cz ts 4m da  cuties themselves😳no questioning abt dat yaar😃

Gauri has a beautiful smile and if sh wears it all da time she'd look much betta.   😉

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

Gauri has a beautiful smile and if sh wears it all da time she'd look much betta.   😉

well sum ppl r too reserved and introvert😉

i understand her smiling not 2 much coz even i'm the same

Originally posted by ishimukh

well sum ppl r too reserved and introvert😉

i understand her smiling not 2 much coz even i'm the same

Do you then hav lotta friends?  Just crious.  Dont tak to offense though.  I can joke with you right? 
I agree with Princess Sunara, introvert people always come off very snobby because they smile less and are reserved; I am like that too 😆

Originally posted by desiflavour101

I agree with Princess Sunara, introvert people always come off very snobby because they smile less and are reserved; I am like that too 😆

Well i usually smile easily bt i guess dat ts only cz i aways am a happy go lucky person though very very reserved(2 totally different natures..bt abt enuf 4m both natures)..bt da thn s getting a 2nd smile or even a wrd out f me s way more difficult..dats cz up 2 a certain extent im also an introvert..i luv my own company more dan anythn else..so i guess i understand wt ts 2 be lyk dat😳

I am sure Gauri's very open with her own crowd of friends. She seems to have a lot of friends.
yaah dats another speciality abt introverts..once u open up 2 sm1 u realy r loyal n s a gud sport 2 be exact..our angel gauri seems jst lyk dat 😳
ATREU WASTE OF GR8 TALENT IS WHT SPA NIMINATIONS IS ALL ABOUT !gauri tejwani looks sooooo beautifullllllllllllllllllll mashallah but alas she wasted in such silly presentation and diologes in such alme spa nomination alas !

at fist she wa shown taking care of baa and then tripti tells her she is doing it to get the bahu award when n says she dosnt need it then kt vcomes and says no matter wht u wont get it cuz its our turn to win yr time (old gen is over) Duh the show is running cuz if nk wht has new gen done ?

then since hiten was not well nandini has ot go to send invites with robbie who calls her maa lol and then they show only robbie and kasturis' romance ! baa calls n she got some letter and asks hr to come back and n leaves .

Im realyy surprused tht how can star waste gr8 talentssssssssss ! uffff a totally silly and boring nomination specl!