Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Soap Dish: Shrishti Arya’s HT Interview (Page 2)

aparna_1988 Goldie
aparna_1988
aparna_1988

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

its hard to fathom why is she want to look out for new faceConfused when she had a gold mine in her handsEmbarrassed

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna_1988

its hard to fathom why is she want to look out for new faceConfused when she had a gold mine in her handsEmbarrassed

ahhhh well said aparnaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

well i guess thats the trend in tv these days..for female leads...dey look for a new face but in case of men..d old faces r repeatedLOL

actually reading this interview...i want to see lipstick all the more...i hope the zee guys show it againBig smile.....after seeing shweta's versatility in shagun and kyun hota hain pyar i want to see her as juhi in lipstick tooEmbarrassed

also the fact dat it was one of the boldest shows ever made..makes me want to see it even more...when arnav mentioned abt the gay angle which dis show depicted..i was really shocked...never seen it in hindi serials beforeLOL

aparna_1988 Goldie
aparna_1988
aparna_1988

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

ahhhh well said aparnaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

well i guess thats the trend in tv these days..for female leads...dey look for a new face but in case of men..d old faces r repeatedLOL

actually reading this interview...i want to see lipstick all the more...i hope the zee guys show it againBig smile.....after seeing shweta's versatility in shagun and kyun hota hain pyar i want to see her as juhi in lipstick tooEmbarrassed

also the fact dat it was one of the boldest shows ever made..makes me want to see it even more...when arnav mentioned abt the gay angle which dis show depicted..i was really shocked...never seen it in hindi serials beforeLOL

o h  god i forgot shweta was there in lipstick how could i be so dumb they repeat lt of shows in z smile  i hope  one day they will show this one..  SA SUREY IS PATH BREAKER Clap 

after readng the sroty line of lipstck iam more curious to watch it..

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged

thanks rachel for taking some time off(from your studies) and making an effort in sharing this article with us

SA IS LOOKING VERY PRETTY and   eems she lost lot of wieght too must be pre release of tension of drona.. LOL

i have not watched any of her seriels pre or post remix coz the only thing that makes me watcha daily soaDeadp is shwetas presence..

so i cannot comment how good or bad they were

try as i may i cannot bring my self to hate her.. how can  I ???she had the courage and te convicton to make remix//.. remix is like a breath of fresh air/ ..

how could i dislike some one who

offered the role of tia to shweta gulati ..for believing  that only shweta could do justice to tias charchter.. even  shweta herself was unsure sa encourged her ..

nd the best reason.. she never let karans age come in between casting him as ranveer opposite shweta gulati.she choose total novice like karan opposite experienced shweta and created history..in the world of television..

i admire  that lady for bringing  together.. indian televisions the m ost sizziling hotpair..the most romanticcouple evee to grace  indian televisionClap .. its because of SA that we gotta toexperiencing all the wonder that was t&r .

though i agree that remix 1 was better than remix 2 bothin intensity and depth and romantically more appealing still remix 2 ha its moments like tiara island scenes   SALSADANCE

i was dissappointed with sa too esp towrds the end she royally botched up .. oweing to pressure from certain quarters..

i wish she had payed more attenton to the story line  .. she practically relegated the rest of the cast like vrinda sid etc to mere extras..

yeah i agree...though remix season 1 was way way way better than season 2..but its not her doing entirely...d slashing off of d show into half hr also majorly affected d show....i guess if star people had given remix a chance like they do with ekta showsDead..to revive itself ..it would have i guess

anyways we'll never know...but as far as hating SA..i don't eitherLOL..i mean no matter how much we like the cast...end of the day its her baby...she and her unit..created d show..did a perfect casting of the characters ..painstakingly worked on their looks, accent and punchlinesEmbarrassed..created a rocking music albumEmbarrassed....and bought out a revolution in the tv industry with remixClap....i mean its unfair to glorify the actors when d show is good and blast the creators when its not...

when i see rebelde scenes between mia-miguel thanx to natsieEmbarrassed..it makes me realise that evn if they copied from rebelde...dey really shot d scenes between tr quite innovatively esp in the process of toning it down for indian audienceLOL...it was very impressive i must sayClap

PS: aparna u seemed to be more worried abt my exams than i amLOL

srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smritisashi

this woman really has the audacity to say "other shows of star one were a spin off of IC" well all i wld say is "ic was a spin off remix season 2 dudess and we all know where that led to u dom't we?" LOL LOL

shes turning more like kekta starts off the show really well but in the greed of making it reach larger audiance she turns the unqueness into conventionaity and then obviously has to pay the price LOL

and so shes willing for a remix 2 hun wonder what shes planning to show now...a piece of advice since shes already followed every bit of rebedle except robby diego so why not concetrate on that area now maybe this time around her second innings would be worth a watch for the "cult" who once used to have an awesome connect with her show

am really happy that her shows did so pathetically i felt she really deserved it hopefully this hamari urmi is a big pitfall as well Big smile

thanx lays an interesting article definitly and an aweshmee piccy Embarrassed see SA u r still remmebred for remix why dunt u goback to the day when u first started making remix maybe that wld be your city moment of success again Wink

i m shocked that the so called spin off(ic) did really well or to be appropriate better than its "original"LOLthat was remix season 2

Edited by srishti bhutani - 04 June 2008 at 10:39am

Go to top