India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

patients stopped going to sanjeevani???

-simi- IF-Sizzlerz
-simi-
-simi-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged

hahahaha.... well think about it.. shashank suspends 6 interns at once for one whole week... and on top of that, sends shubhankar to lonavla with the girls....

they were super angry at armaan for missing shifts (when he went to kasauli) and they made him do double duty for a week... and now they are reducing the duties by 7 times???Ouch i guess sanjeevani doesnt take patients anymore....

and by the way... nana and bi look perfectly fine! unko glucose bhi nahi chada haiConfused............

guess sanjeevani changed from a hospital to a kabaadkhana..ClapClapClap wah wah wah

btw.. i think shashank is being partial towards his daughters! which is why he didnt really SUSPEND them like he did with the boys... thats totally unfair!! he only hears one side of the story and takes decisions... only becuase his daughters are there AngryAngryAngry GAWD LOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
LOL kabaadkhana!!! LOL ya dont know why they are not discharging bi and nana...they are completely fine ...nana toh is perfect..he was even in the cafeteria, eating cake!!!lol and yeah he is damn partials to girls...

And itna time ho gaya we havent seen any new  patients...guess u  r rite ...patients have stopped coming to sanjeevaniLOLLOLLOL

Edited by shikharmaan - 14 May 2008 at 12:25am
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hey dear, Sanjeevini is supposed to be big hospital with other docs and interns LOL Embarrassed at least they have lots of lockers in the locker room offcourse i did not see any other doc or interns other than vicky ROFL
and he will do double duty
ROFL
agree with you that shashank is partial and its natural right LOL he does love his two daughters dearly Embarrassed
about glucose chadana
nice observation LOL ROFL

nice post Big smile
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thats really not fair Haa! Whatever i wants 2say u all said the same thinns..By the way u all r so right.I really dont u'stand DMG directer what really wants 2show us.1stly BI OR NANA ko discharge nahi karte,2ndly remember Debojit or Akhil..i think vo dono to sayed ghumnam city main ghum ho gaye hai..3rdly Hospital hai yaar so show us some MADICAL WORK not all the time AR's stupid pranks with each other.Is loker room is 1ly 4intrens?Then why there needs so many lokers?          ; ;  And now most imp:things i want 2told u all that is:Some day ago i saw 'Sanjivani'and there i saw SHANAJ BI and BIKI.BI played the role of DR.Shishank's frind NEha's masi and Biki played same as DMG's role..but i wonder in DMG when Armaan introduce bi with DR.s,he didn't recognished BI..and about BIKI-USKI to umar hi nahi badi..sanjivni main to ANJI hi kitni choti thi aur ab itne saio k baad jab Anji bhi bsdi ho gayye hai,tab vhi Biki bada nahi hua,kuki Armaan to usko 'YAAR' kahek pukartahana??HOW FUNNY !!SO i think my disscusssion is quite long but true.OK then bye all.

Edited by piya2025 - 14 May 2008 at 2:37am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top