India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Soumya and Bobby have a life too!

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Why are the creatives fixated with Michi and their ex-lovers on the one hand and Alaap-Suki-Saket on the other?  Soumya and Bobby have a life too! For a change they need to veer away from Suki and her eternal problems and show us something different. If we have to see characters other than Michi and their ex-lovers,  I'd rather see what is happening in Soumya's and Bobby's lives.  I bet it would be more interesting that the sickening Suki-Alaap track.

starplusfan777 Senior Member
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Hey opti,

Okay I agree with you completely. Soumya I remember,this pretty young thing who is Prachi's younger sister, but who is Bobby? Yes,I am pretty tired of this incestous threesome, Sak-Suk-Alp. I mean when she's had alaap's kid, she is with Saket and when she is having Saket's, she is with Alaap....that pretty much sums that track up...stuffed up!

Also, I'm all for progress, and when OCD's are being propogated, why can't they show something decent like widow remarriage. They can introduce someone in PL's life? A handsome hunk (albeit old)...I think that will be fun. Someone like Victor Bannerjee will be fun to watch. On a side, I loved Jogger's park.

Edited by starplusfan777 - 13 May 2008 at 11:19pm
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
That's a good suggestion too SF. Find someone for PL and the actress Prachi Shah is seriously wasted in this show. She is capable of so much more. Bobby is Prachi's brother. They have not shown him for a long long time. All we know is that he is studying is some place. Yes, I agree that this Saki-Alaap-Saket is just too much. I find it hard to believe that Saket would turn into such an unfeeling guy all of a sudden, no matter how hurt he must have been by suki's actions. What I find more weird is Suki's complete amnesia of what a creep Alaap was and accepting him at face value. This show is really headed to the drains with absolutely no story line worth the mention.   
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Candy, it is the channel's and BT decision to show which character. Nobody is disputing that. All I am saying is that it is boring to see the same old story churned around again and again that it is high time they start shifting focus on the other characters too. What are they in the show for apart from looking like props?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top