Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted (Page 98)

george eliot Senior Member
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

I have an announcement to make. I am feeling really sad to say it but I have decided not to continue my fic here anymore. The main reason is i do not feel the enthusiasm to post it anymore. I believe a writer should write as long as she feels the urge to write, when it stops, the flow of the fic stops.

Anyway, I really want to thank all of you for taking out ur valuable time and reading my fic: for all your love and support and the wonderful comments you posted for which I would eagerly wait each day. This was my first creative piece ever and am happy at least some of you liked it and made me feel that i can also write Big smile

My greatest achievement is perhaps all the friends that I have made here with whom I would love to continue my contact. I am not leaving IF, hopefully I'll be in touch with you and my writer friends, I'll continue commenting on your fics. Smile 

I have a couple of updates already written down, if you want them, PM me ur email ids and I'll send them to you. If you feel like writing back to me, I'll be most happy, if not, it's okay--- I will not expect your comments anymore Smile 

hope we'll be in touchSmile if i ever feel like taking it up again in future, i'll send you the updates through email. But let me stop for the time being.Smile
That's it! Wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEARTongue
LOVE YOU ALL

LipiSmile

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
nice and very sweet update. ClapClapClap
Raj aur Pri to jab bhi saath hote hain kuch na kuch shiataani hi karte hain.WinkWinkWink Raj bhi na bahut naughty hota jaa raha hai ek baar bh nahi socha us ne ki agar Pri ki mom sun leti us ki baat tab kya hota?ShockedShockedShocked Ye Pri ki mom bhi na Raj se itna kyoun chidte hain itna accha ladka un ko kahan milega apni beti k liye AngryAngryAngry. Aamna ko exploit nahi kiya Raj ne AngryAngryAngry, Aamna ne us ko use kiya tha.OuchOuch Vaise us ki mom ki chinta apni jagah sahi bhi hai aakhir vo nayi hai industry me.OuchOuchOuch
Raj kitne shaitaan hai kya kya bolta jaa raha tha ki aap ki beti gayi haath se, so funny.LOLLOLLOL Yahi sab bechari Pri k liye handel karna tuff hota jaa raha tha.LOLLOLLOL Sahi baat hai vo Raj ko samhaale ya apne mom ko.OuchOuchOuch Uper se pata nahi vo aadmi kaun hai jo baar baar Pri se takra jaata hai. ConfusedConfusedConfused Mujhe lagta hai kahin vo Arun Sharma hi to nahi hai na.ConfusedConfusedConfused Ab us ne Pri ko bola ki car ka peecha kare. ConfusedConfusedConfused Raj bahar wait bhi kar raha hoga Pri ka.SleepySleepySleepy
Iqbal ko role mil gaya movie me Big smileBig smileBig smile to sab us ka dimaag kha rahein hain ki kaise mil gaya ConfusedConfusedConfused aur jab us ne bataya kaise to Nayanika fir bhaagi Ranveer k paas.LOLLOLLOL Vaise Pooja ki baat sach me sahi hai dono me kuch to hai,EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed isi baat se Huda pareshaan hai aur Pooja maza leti hai.WinkWink
Arjun ne bahut accha jhakaya Aliya ko TongueTongueTongue ki vo Raj k kamre ka darwaaja hair pin se kyoun khol rahi hai?ShockedShockedShocked Vaise bhi accha hi hua ki Prachi Arjun k paas thi varna to mujhe Aliya par jara bhi bharosa nahi hai.OuchOuchOuch

update soon darling.SmileSmileSmile

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 29 December 2008 at 12:53am
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by george eliot

Dear Friends,
Hello dear SmileSmileSmile

I have an announcement to make. I am feeling really sad to say it but I have decided not to continue my fic here anymore. The main reason is i do not feel the enthusiasm to post it anymore. I believe a writer should write as long as she feels the urge to write, when it stops, the flow of the fic stops.
Kya yaar tu kya bole jaa rahi hai tu is ko beech me kaise khatam kar sakti hai ShockedShockedShocked. Pls. yaar humare liye hum sab k liye aisa mat kar pls darling.CryCryCry

Anyway, I really want to thank all of you for taking out ur valuable time and reading my fic: for all your love and support and the wonderful comments you posted for which I would eagerly wait each day. This was my first creative piece ever and am happy at least some of you liked it and made me feel that i can also write Big smile
yaar sach me ye ab jyada ho raha hai.CryCryCry Kyoun kar rahi hai aisa tu humare saath?AngryAngryAngry

My greatest achievement is perhaps all the friends that I have made here with whom I would love to continue my contact. I am not leaving IF, hopefully I'll be in touch with you and my writer friends, I'll continue commenting on your fics. Smile 
Yaar aisa kya ho gaya achanak?ConfusedConfusedConfused Baat kya hai ConfusedConfusedConfused kahin is baar k replies ki vajah se to nahi hai na aisa?OuchOuchOuch

I have a couple of updates already written down, if you want them, PM me ur email ids and I'll send them to you. If you feel like writing back to me, I'll be most happy, if not, it's okay--- I will not expect your comments anymore Smile 
pm karenge par yahan update dene k liye. Aisa nahi kar sakti tu humare saath.CryCryCry Ye bhi koi baat hai?ShockedShockedShocked Aise koi beech me chodta hai ye sab.ShockedShockedShocked

hope we'll be in touchSmile if i ever feel like taking it up again in future, i'll send you the updates through email. But let me stop for the time being.Smile
That's it! Wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEARTongue
kyoun yaar bata na achanak aisa kyoun kya ho gaya? ConfusedConfusedConfused Agar sab aise hi likhna chod de to RN ko yaad karne waala koi nahi rahega..........OuchOuchOuch
LOVE YOU ALL

LipiSmile

Pls yaar for the sake of RN pls. continue it dear.CryCryCry

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Oh no wat r u saying? I really feel like crying. CryUrs is a fantastic FF. Pls continue na. Agar RN k liye nahi likhgi to kisk liye likhogi. Pls yaar ho sake to Pls continue. Tumhara ye FF bahut alag hai aur mazedar bhi. Pls dont break our hearts.Broken Heart There are so many of us who luv ur FF. And yes Pls 4 the sake of RN at least try to continue na. Ye to hamare RN hai. Likhne ka mann zarur karega. PLS TRY.
booringelement Groupbie
booringelement
booringelement

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
oh god why are you leaving it?
main jo vi fic parna shuru karti hoon or mujhe bo fic achchi lagla lagti hai, writer ya to bahot der se ud karte hain ya bijmahi choor jate hainCry
pls cont it dear plsCry
booringelement Groupbie
booringelement
booringelement

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

Cry

vvdn Senior Member
vvdn
vvdn

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
don't u dare to quit...AngryAngryAngry

we r waiting for more update n u r decided not too....Unhappy
i thought u have ur readers happy new year but seems like u not care about them any more Ouch
         yaar i know comment r not lenghthy but it's cause everyone is bussy.......but v luv to read ur fic.....

ab jada bhav mat kha aur update kar !!!!..........
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i understand a writers enthusiam, helps them to write more .... but yaar, even i am writer, and there are days when my enthusiasm level is down .... but i don't quit writing ... yeah i do take a break, then come back .... because i know that my readers are waiting for an update, and i don't want to keep them waiting ...

and as a reader i can tell you, that if you quit writing, your going to upset many of your readers including me   Cry

so please take a break ... but come back and write more ... i'm sure with time your enthusiasm .... will come back Big smile

take care hun

yasmin

P.S lovely update, it was romantic and funny .... i just loved Raj, Pri and her mothers scene .... LOL

Go to top