Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted (Page 98)

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
my motive wasn't to make you feel like irresponsible writer, because your not .... and i totally understand how you feel, all i was trying to do was make you understand, that by quitting like that, your destroying your inner confidence .... which a writer as good as you always needs, to motivate them ..... as well as readers ofcourse ... Embarrassed

hun we all love you and your fics ... thats why we want you to take rest .... enjoy your trip and come back with a bang, when you feel you have gained your enthusiasm Big smile

till then i'll defo wait ...

take care hun

yasmin

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
hey yaar plz dun quit ur ff is just amazin n i relli like it n look at all the fans u have 4 ur ff dun quit u can take a break though but u have 2 promice u will cme bak or else i will be sendin u like 100's of pm askin u to cont. lol plz cme abk n do cont. soon n congratz 2 makin it 2 100 pages n

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 01 January 2009 at 1:13pm
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by george eliot

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=3>Dear Friends,
</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=4>I have an announcement to make. I am feeling really sad to say it but <FONT color=#00cc66>I have decided not to continue </FONT>my fic here anymore. The main reason is i <FONT color=#00cc66>do not feel the enthusiasm</FONT> to post it anymore. I believe a writer should write as long as she feels the urge to write, when it stops, the flow of the fic stops.</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=4> </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#0000ff size=4>Anyway, I really want to thank all of you for taking out ur valuable time and reading my fic: for all your love and support and the wonderful comments you posted for which I would eagerly wait each day. This was my first creative piece ever and am happy at least some of you liked it and made me feel that i can also write Big smile</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#0000ff size=4>My greatest achievement is perhaps all the friends that I have made here with whom I would love to continue my contact. I am not leaving IF, hopefully I'll be in touch with you and my writer friends, I'll continue commenting on your fics. Smile </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=4>I have a couple of updates already written down, if you want them, PM me ur email ids and I'll send them to you. If you feel like writing back to me, I'll be most happy, if not, it's okay--- I will not expect your comments anymore Smile </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>hope we'll be in touchSmile if i ever feel like taking it up again in future, i'll send you the updates through email. But let me stop for the time being.Smile</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>That's it! Wish you all a very <FONT color=#9933cc size=5>HAPPY NEW YEARTongue</FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>LOVE YOU ALL </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#9900cc size=3><FONT color=#0000ff>Lipi</FONT>Smile</FONT>

mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki tumhe kisi ne kuch kaha hai....aur wo issi site ka koi member hai...ye quiting karne ka decision ek bar vertika bhi li thi...usko bhi toh kisi member ne kuch kaha tha...aur mujhe lag raha hai ki yahan bhi ye wahi member hai...main ye islye keh rahi hun kyunki agar tum kam replies ke reason se quit karne ka decision leti toh tum wo jarur mention karti...lekin aisa kuch bhi nahin hai balki tum toh aur apne next updates ko mail karne ka sochi...aur agar mera andaza sahi hai toh ek cheez main bolungi ki tum ye decision se aapneaap ko kamzor sabit kar rahi ho...yaar eet ka jawab pathar se dena seekho...tum aise hi LRL FAN nahin ho...one thing always remember that NO ONE IN THIS WORLD FEELS U INFERIOR WITHOUT UR CONSENT...soo tum aise haar nahin maan sakti hoo...soo cheer up and continue this fic...ok now going to study because my exam is from 9th jan...and HAPPY NEW YEAR
george eliot Senior Member
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
2009 is here and we all hope it brings the very best for all of usTongue

Again, I am really sorry for making you guys sad with my decision to quit but as I said, all ur replies made me realise a lot of things and i promise i'll try to take it up again after taking a break. Thanks again for your love, support and patience. I am posting the already written updates here. Those who have given me your email ids i have sent them to u in ur mailboxes. I would love to hear your comments if u wish to give them to me, take your time, there's no hurry, i think i will take some time to write again unless i get struck by a lightning of inspirationTongue

@priyanka: thank you so much for your wonderful comment, i am touched by your sensibility and matured thinking and the way u put it so beautifully. i do appreciate what you told me and as i promised, i'll surely try my best to continue with it.

@yashmin: thank you darling, u did make me realise a lot of things, i didn't mean u called me an irresponsible writer, i meant ur wonderful comment did make me think deeply about a writer's commitment to herself and her readers, thanks for understanding and for bearing with me in such a sensitive manner

@star: that was really sweet! LOLLOL not that i mind 100 pms in my inbox but it will take a lot of effort on your part, thank you for ur appreciation, i'll surely try to continue with the fic. thanks for congratulations, yes we did make it to the 100th page, yippeeeeeeeTongueTongue

@rani:tu gussa mat ho darling, it's nobody's fault. Waise bhi it's a New Year and lets leave behind all bitterness and start things with new enthusiasm. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, u surely got me all charged upSmile i promise, i'll try to continue after i take a break.

OK GUYS, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. ENJOY THE TWO UPDATES THAT FOLLOW. HOPE TO SEE U ALL AFTER THE BREAK, TILL THEN HAVE A GREAT TIME, ALL THE BEST IN ALL UR ENDEAVORSTongue

LOVE U ALL N WILL MISS UHug

Edited by george eliot - 01 January 2009 at 3:12pm
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
p.s Missed my replies to Suhana and Shruti

@ Suhana: don't worry darling, i know u are going through your shifting problems and net problems, take your time, it's okay. As i promised, i hope to come back after taking a break

@ Shruti: are u happy now darling, don't cry anymore plssssssss,

love u
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Episodes 37 and 38

The cadets were all studying in the library.

Iqbal: saale in logon ko aur koi kaam nehi tha? itne saare books likhne ki kya zaroorat thi

Pooja: taaki tu pade

I: apun yeda hai kya, soch toh iss poore library mein kitne books hai, yahan koi haathi bhi ghus jaaye toh kisiko pata nehi chalega

Nayanika: Iqbal tu chup karega, mujhe padhne de

Huda: haan yaar usse padhne de, kal capt Ranveer ka test jo hai.

Nayanika cast an angry look at Huda and said "disgusting."

Pooja: achha tujhe kya lagta hai, library mein us din kaun ghusa tha?

Iqbal: main toh nehi tha, par ek din main zaroor ghusunga saare books jalane ke liye

Huda: seriously guys, weird things are happening in our academy…we should also do something about it… mujhe toh ek baat samajh mein nehi aya…library toh aise hi khula hai, isme chhupkar ghusne ki kya zaroorat hai?

Pooja: shayad koi bahut bada raaz chhupa hai yahan, shayad koi secret door hai yahan se, koi secret chamber

Iqbal: jo tere jaise pagalon ki khopdiyon se bhara pada hai

Pooja: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Huda: kyon usse tang kar raha hai?

Nayanika: U guys are hopeless, main apne room mein ja rahi hoon padne

Wo uthke chali jaati hai

Pooja: kyon itna tension kar rahi hai Naynu, tujhe waise bhi Ranveer sir ke paper mein poore marks mil jayenge!

Iqbal and Pooja hit high fives, Huda became serious again.

Pooja and huda were studying, iqbal was roaming around in the library!

Suddenly he called them both

Iqbal: tum dono idhar ao ekbar

Pooja : kya hai? Tu khud bhi nehi padega, hume bhi padne nehi dega

Iqbal had taken out a huge book from the shelf. It was a yearbook sort of thing with army pictures of many events on it. Iqbal had stumbled across a page in which there was a small picture of an army ball dance going on, titled "Annual Academy dance." A handsome looking Army officer was holding up a cup with one hand and embracing a lovely looking lady. The lady had a small girl on her lap.

Pooja: kya hai yeh?

Iqbal: abhi tak samjhi nehi? Caption padh

Pooja read the small caption at the bottom of the picture: Best dancer of the academy: Capt Arun Sharma

Pooja: oh my god! Yeh capt sharma aur unke family hai

Iqbal: haaan, aur yeh bachhi pehchan kaun?

Huda: must be his daughter na?

Iqbal: un film walo ke saath jo bachhi hai wohich hai yeh

Pooja and Huda gasped: yeh tu kya bol raha hai iqbal

Iqbal: dekh na dhyan se….picture mein uske sir pe baal nehi hai, abhi uske lambe baal hai

Huda: no way, seriously?

Iqbal: abbe sale, dekh na dhyan se

Pooja: oh my god, that means the kid's life is in danger...aur rajeev ke bhi, kya unhe pata hai?

Iqbal: shayad hai, ishiliye pooch reile the wo dono sharma ke baare mein…ab pata chala kyon

Huda: I am feeling very scared for them yaar, unhe pata bhi hai capt sharma se jure saare logon par kaise attack hua tha?

Iqbal: apoon ne bataya

Pooja: tab toh tune bahut achha kiya Iqbal

Iqbal: achha sun yeh baat hum teeno tak rahe, aur hume bhi us bachhi pe nazar rakhni hai

Pooja: aur Nayanika?

Iqbal: oye usse batana mat! Bhag ke jayegi Ranveer sir ko bolne

Huda: nehi Nayanika aisa nehi karegi

Pooja: par ranveer sir ko batane se kya problem hai?

Iqbal: abbey dhakkan, kisi pe trust nehi karne ka…mujhe toh ranveer sir pe bhi shaq hai, us library attackwale din wo bhi bahar tha yaad hai?

Pooja and Iqbal: hum Nayanika ko kaise na bataye

Iqbal: ok baba hum batayenge, par usse promise karwana padega ki wo capt sir ko kuchh nehi bolegi. Waise kal 1st April hai, chal na dono ki taang khichte hai!

He told them their plan.

Huda: main bilkul aisa nehi karoonga

Iqbal: abbey sale mar khayega…. chup

Rajeev: kahan thi tum, kabse main phone laga raha tha

Priyanka told Rajeev everything…

P: Rajeev hum kya kare?

R: chalo us red car ko follow karte hai

P: par agar yeh koi trap hua toh?

R: yeh baat toh hai...achha suno tum taxi pakadkar chali jao pls, main unke peeche jata hoon

P: no way! Jo hoga saath saath hoga, chalo tum

R: par pri

P: bas, maine keh diya na, abhi chalo jaldi

Capt Ranveer knocked on Brigadier Suryakant's room

R: sir, aapne mujhe bulaya?

BS: haan, yeh filmwalon ko Arun Sharma ke baare mein pata kaise chala?

R: pata nehi sir, mujhse bhi wo log pooch rahe the

BS: aap jaante hai iska matlab kya hai?

R: yes Sir

BS: kahi unhe baaki cheezo ke baare mein bhi pata toh nehi chal gaya?

R: pata nehi Sir, par mamla kafi bigadta ja raha hai...

BS: hume jaldi usse dhoondhna padega captain

R: yes sir...par sir aapko pakka pata hai wo library mein hi hai?

BS: yes, mujhe usne khud bataya tha…waise uss din kaun tha library mein ?

R: pata nehi sir…maine kisiko usi taraf jaate dekha toh main bhi follow kar raha tha, par beech mein cadet Nayanika mil gayi….main jab tak pahoocha tab tak guard ko ghayal karke wo bhag chuka tha

BS chuckled in regret: iska matlab hai, kisi aur ko bhi librarywala clue pata hai…no capt, we need to be more careful…humne chaha tha ki kisi ko pata na chale…we should be the first ones to reach it…I don't want anyone else to know about it…do u understand…no one….tum apna kaam jari rakho 

The red car was going outside Nawgaon. Pri felt very scared as they followed it…what if it's a trap! God knows what dangers were awaiting them…the car stopped near an apartment complex. The old man got down and without looking behind went inside.He went inside the lift, Raj and pri followed. They got down on the 9th floor. The man looked around and quickly opened the door of a flat and pulled raj and pri in.

All three were breathing heavily.

R: aap hume batayenge yeh ho kya raha hai?

The old man turned and smiled: hi I am niraj kapoor. I am sorry aapko aise yahan laye par mere paas koi option nehi tha. They are very dangerous.

Pri: par aap hai kaun…aur…

Niraj: batata hoon sab, aap log baithiye.

They all sat down

Niraj: yeh bari lambi kahani hai aur complicated bhi, zara dhyan se suniyega. Pehle toh yeh bata doon ki aapke saath jo bachhi hai wo ek Army officer, late capt Arun Sharma ki beti hai

R/Pri: ji hume wo pata hai…aur unka story bhi pata hai…

Niraj: aapko yehi pata hai na ki wo galat logon ke saath milke galat kaam kar raha tha?

RP: ji....

Niraj: well capt Arun Sharma NMA mein hi posted the. NMA mein kuch illegal activities ho raha tha jisme ek bahut bada foreign group involved tha. NMA ke andaar bhi gandegi thi…Arun isi tehkikaat mein joot gaye and apparently he found out very disturbing secrets about some high army officials. Sirf yehi nehi, wo foreign group aur hamare desh ke kuchh gaddar milke kuchh plans bana rahe the…Arun chalaki se unlogon se mil gaya unke secret janne ke liye…fir ekdin unlogon ko dhoka dekaar saare information chura liya

RP: oh my God

Niraj: before he could pass that over to the head quarters and run away, he was caught by the enemy group. They tortured him for their stolen information but he didn't open his mouth. They killed him.

RP: toh abhi wo log ussi stolen information ke khoj mein hai?

Niraj: haan. Apparently, the information is extremely crucial. Unme ISI ke aur yahan pe unka saath denewale officers ke naam hi sirf nehi, kuchh aisa bhi hai jo dono desho liye hi equally important ho sakta hai…but nobody knows wo kyat ha aur Arun ne wo kahan chhupaya hai….unlogon ne sabko torture kiya…par kisiko kuchh pata nehi…

Pri: aur unke family?

Niraj: Arun Shila aur Swati, I mean unke wife aur bachhi, ke saath us raat ek hotel mein chhupa tha. They were about to leave for Delhi the next day. But somehow the enemy group got that information. When they attacked, Arun ne Shila aur Swati ko wahan se nikalwa diya tha…fir jab khud bhagne laga toh pakda gaya…wo log Shila aur Swati ko bhi nehi chhode…raste pe jab unke upar attack hua toh Shila ne Swati ko bachane ke liye ek bus mein chada diya…but they attacked her...sirf Swati bach gayi…

Raj: oh my god! Tabhi Prachi, I mean apka Swati, bus stop mein mili thi….

Priyanka had tears in her eyes when she heard the story, poor family…kitne khush family hue honge na…aur fir ek raat sab kuchh badal gaya…a family is shattered, a woman loses her husband and child, a child lost her parents and a young dedicated Army officer got killed like a dog…and all for what? To be called a traitor!

Pri: toh Shila ji ko bhi unlogon ne…..

Niraj let out a heavy sigh: no Shila jaan se bach gayi…a police patrolling van saved her…she could just utter my number before she fainted….i am her uncle….10 din behosh rahi Shila hospital mein…behoshi mein chillati rahi…jab ekdin usse hosh aya toh maine usse chhupke se wahan se nikal liya…

Raj: that means wo zinda hai?

Niraj: haan lekin murde se bhi badtar…shock se wo paglon jaisi ho gayi hai…wo baat nehi karti

Priyanka: kya hum unse mil sakte hai...agar usse pata chale ki prachi thik hai toh shayad wo thik bhi jo jaaye?

Niraj: abhi nehi...par haan baad mein milwayunga. Kisi ko pata nehi wo kahan hai...sirf main janta hoon...

Rajeev: kya aap par bhi attack hua tha?

Niraj: yes they came and attacked me and ransacked my house…par mujhse kuchh nehi mila unhe…maarke chhod diya unhone…

Priyanka and Rajeev were in shock, priyanka was sobbing quietly, Rajeev saw that and patted her back, he himself felt like crying…

Niraj kapoor got up and got water for all

NK: peechle ek mahine se chhupke se pata lagane ki koshish kar raha hoon Arun ke baare mein...aur fir usdin maine Swati ko Rajeev ke saath restaurant mein dekha…aaplogon ke beech mein jo engagementwala hungama hua wo bhi sab dekha…maine dekha kaise Priyanka Swati ke liye apni engagement chhodkar aa gayi…mujhe tasalli ho gayi ki Swati is in good hands…aaplog usse bahut pyar karte ho…so I started keeping an eye on you…main aap logon ko contact karne hi wala tha ki aap aaj restaurant mein mil gaye…

Priyanka: those people must be knowing Prachi's real identity and they are so desperate for information…but how come they have never attacked us directly?

NK: aap logon ka sabse bada weapon, media hai aapke saath…Swati aaplogon ke saath sabse zyada safe hai, kyon ki yeh log kabhi samne se baar nehi karenge…because they are all operating under the masks of respectable people: koi minister, koi army officer, koi police…they are not petty criminals…

Rajeev: ab aap kya karna chahte hai?

NK: first of all mujhe wo secret information dhoondhke sahi hathon mein pahoochana hai…tabhi Arun's name will be cleared. He gave his life for his country, fir bhi haar nehi mana, aur aaj uski ko gaddar kahan ja raha hai...aur fir Swati ko uske maa se milwana hai...

priyanka: aur hum kaise yakeen kar le ki aap sach bol rahe hai?

The old man smiled: i like your alertness young lady par mere paas aise toh koi proof nehi hai…bas mere saath Arun ke family ka kuchh pictures hai, wo dekh sakte ho.

He went in and got some pictures: it was him standing with Arun and Shila on their wedding; him holding a baby Prachi, him and prachi in the park, prachi with her parents, and a few more.   

Nk: I know these photos are not proof enough…but you have to trust me the way I trusted you guys too… we have no other way.

Rajeev: did capt Sharma leave any clues?

NK: nah….shayad Shila ko kuchh pata ho, par wo toh baat hi nehi karti…

Pri, Rajeev and NK talked inside the apartment, unaware that a man waited outside the building, keeping an eye on them. He had followed them always, all these days and even throughout the morning today…when Rajeev and Pri were romancing on the hill he waited down impatiently and then he had followed them aound again. He took out his cell phone and called up someone:

Man: Hello Sir, wo log uncleji tak pahuch gaye

The voice on the other side: yeh achhi baat nehi hai

Man: haan sir, lagta hai unhe ab sab maloom hai

The voice on the other side: hmmm, dono saath saath hai na?

Man: haan sir

The voice: hmmm dono ko alag karna padega…do dimaag ek se zyada tez chalta hai

Man: sir ek ko tapka doon?

The voice: idiot, wohlog filmstars hai, mujhe koi khun kharaba nehi chahiye

Man: toh fir?

The voice laughed on the other side: teer toh ready hai, bas ab chalane ki der hai…tum bas mujhe khabar dete jao, aur kuchh mat karna

Episode 38:

Rajeev and Priyanka reached the academy. Shooting was cancelled for the whole day, so they went to rest. They were mentally and physically exhausted. Tabhi Arjun came with Prachi and told them about Aliya.

Raj: oh my God! Tumne thik dekha hai Arjun? I mean Aliya aisa kyon karegi

He said, signaling to Pri

Arjun: haan Rajeevji, I saw her, pukka…am sure she is upto something

There was an awkward silence, finally Priyanka said

Priyanka: mujhe lagta hai hum Arjun ko bata sakte hai

She nodded assuringly at Rajeev. She trusted Arjun completely.

Raj: ok…

They all came to Priyanka's room and he carefully locked the door and told Arjun everything.

Pri: aur haan hume Aliya pe bhi shaq hai

Arjun: oh my God this is dangerous

Raj: aur pata hai mujhe har waqt lagta hai ki koi humpar nazar rakh raha hai…no not only Aliya…somebody else…jisse hamare har movement ki khabar ho, somebody very close to us…bas main usse dekh nehi pa raha hoon..

Arjun: aaj bahut raat ho chuka hai, kal subah teeno milkar dhoondhenge

Raj: haan aaj hum bhi tired hai…chalo aaj goodnight.

He went off to his room.

Aliya was growing restless... "did Arjun see that I was trying to open the door? Tab toh wo jakar zaroor Rajeev ko bata dega aur fir wo mujhpar sahq karne lagega…oh my god, ab main kya karoon…mujhe unlogon ki close rehna hai…stupid Aliya, thik se Rajeev ke saath romance ka natak bhi nehi kar saki…"

She was already tensed about the ear ring she had lost in her secret visit to the library that night…the guard had pounced on her, she had no choice but to hit him…and now Brigadier Suryakant also suspects her…oh my God, he of all people should not know about her real intensions…her mission will be completely ruined if Brigadier Suryakant knows about her.

Tabhi there's a knock on her door. She went irritatedly and saw it was Misraji.

Misraji: Aliya kuch discuss karna tha tumse, is it okay?

Aliya: oh sure, please come in.

Misra ji was discussing about the shooting and other problems about the production manager and whether they should edit some scenes, but Aliya was not paying any attention. Misraji noticed that and stopped.

Misraji: Aliya tum sun rahi ho na main kya bata raha hoon?

Aliya: oh haan, sorry, bataiye

Misraji: main bol raha tha ki mujhe lagta hai Huda-Naina ki shaadiwala story change kar deni chahiye

Aliya: i know sir, mujhe bhi wo story bahut stupid laga tha...par mr Malhotra chahte the

Misraji: well jab se yeh story SBS mein dikhaya gaya hai tab se hazaro fans ki mail aa rahe hai ki usse yeh dekhna pasand nehi hai

Aliya: yes sir, par kya malhotra saab manenge?

Misraji: well he also wants to make money from the film, m sure usse ghate mein film chalana nehi hai…

Aliya: yes sir

Misraji: so lets delete the scene…waise bhi rajveer naina ki shaadiwala scene toh shoot karna hi tha, toh wohi sets use kar lenge…have everything ready tomorrow

Rajeev came back to his room tired. As he opened the door he saw a note slipped under his door. He picked it up and read: WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU AND PRIYANKA, SEE TOMORROW'S PAPER."

Rajeev first frowned and then a big smile spread on his face, it must be his and Priyanka's story. The media people are always fascinated about how reel life couples become real life couples, and even that day the reporters had asked him in details about their love story! So tomorrow is the day for the tribute to their love! He wished they had taken a picture of Pri today, how lovely she looked in her white salwar! Rajeev called Priyanka up on her cell phone but it kept ringing. "She must have slept," Rajeev thought. So he sent her a message: "I love you Pri, yours always Raj", kissed the phone and went to sleep dreaming about the beautiful time he spent with her today.

Next day morning:

Iqbal: ok guys ready? Pooja your turn first

First it was Pooja, as she walked up to Nayanika and said:  Nayanika, preparation kaisi rahi?

Nayanika: good, tera?

Pooja: haan thik thak, waise Nayanika main tere liye kuchh layi hoon

N: kya?

Pooja: yeh le chocolate

She gave her a big bar of chocolate.

Na: eh!!! Chocolate? kyon?

Pooja: kyon main tujhe chocolate gift nehi kar sakti?

Na: haan par  achanak?

Pooja: tu bahut shaq karti hain Nayanu, maine baas ek simple sa chocolate laya tere liye aur tu hazaro sawal pooch rahi hai

Na: par Pooja…

Pooja: dekh fir shuru ho gayi? Kyon ek chocolate ko chocolate ke tarah nehi le sakti? Tujhe kya lagta hai mera koi motive hai? Chupchap chocolate le le warna…

Nayanika was still shocked, she didn't know the reason behind Pooja's behaviour.

Pooja: tu hamesha mere calls ko galat samajhti hai, ek chocolate hi toh hai

Nayanika was the most confused girl in the world!!

Pooja: tere haath mein itna bada chocolate dekhkar kitna achha lag raha hai na?

She came and hugged Nayanika.  

Nayanika was zonked, then she thought it must be the exam. Pooja had studied too much, she was in the library for the whole day, and she must have lost her mind! Ek din mein overdose.

Next it was huda who walked into the exam hall and he was behaving strangely too.

He had got a bunch of rose for her!

Nayanika: yeh sab kya hai? Rose kyon? Wo bhi exam hall mein!!!!!

Huda(with a wry face) : best of luck achhe se exam likhna

Nayanika: okay…thanks…par…

Huda: mujhe nehi pata, bas le le roses

He gave the roses to Nayanika unwillingly, as if he has been forced to do it!

Now nayanika was fully convinced they were hiding something from her! But before she could ask anything, capt Ranveer walked in with the question papers and suddenly stopped looking at Nayanika who was holding a large bar of chocolate and a bunch of roses!

Now as Ranveer came walking towards the class Cadet Iqbal had bumped into him and a big envelop fell from his hand

Ranveer: what is this cadet?

Iqbal acted all shocked as if he was caught suddenly: oh sir aaaaaaap

Ranveer: haan maiiiin, yeh sab kya hai? Tum abhi tak exam hall men kyon nehi ho?aur exam hall mein koi bhi paper le jana allowed nehi hai tumhe pata hai na?

Iqbal: sir yeh exam related koi lafda nehi hai

Ranveer: dikhao mujhe

Iqbal smiled to himself as Ranveer opened the envelop and took out a card which had written : Happy Birthday Nayanika!

Ranveer: ahem…ok thik hai, yeh apne bag mein bahar rakho, exam ke baad de dena, abhi leave it outside the room

Iqbal: (very innocently) ok sir

So when Ranveer walked in the class and saw the gifts in Nayanika's hands and didn't say anything. He thought to himself : achha toh aaj cadet Nayanika ka birthday hai, ishiliye yeh log uske liye gifts laaye hai…

The test began.

Priyanka woke up early. She checked her mobile and saw a message from Rajeev saying "I love you". She smiled reading that and kissed the phone: I love you too sweetheart

Tabhi she realized it was 1st April today! Priyanka started thinking how to make fool of Rajeev. She thought hard and suddenly a plan struck her. She smiled to herself: Rajeev was so scared after their jungle night na? Well she will tell Rajeev that the accident has happened!

Priyanka stood in front of the mirror and practiced her act: main tumhare bachhe ki ma bannawali hoon

Oh my god it sounded so filmy! Priyanka laughed aloud. No, she has to act more convincingly!

Rajeev also got up and went for a bath. Nahate nahate he also remembered that it is 1st April! "hmmm, Priyanka ki achhi tarah ki taang khichai karni padegi!" he thought to himself! "but how…..well the easiest way is to act all romantic with Aliya!....par wo toh samajh jayegi….toh fir main kya karoon…" then an idea struck him and he laughed loudly.

He came back and saw the waiter had left his bed tea and the morning newspaper outside his room. Rajeev smiled to himself as he opened the entertainment page, waiting for their romantic story but was shocked as he looked at it. He couldn't believe his own eyes…he sat down on his bed in shock…and then he slowly picked up his phone to call a number.

Rajeev was late to the sets. The sets were again adorned with fresh flowers. It was Rajeev and Priyanka's wedding scene to be shot. Priyanka went to get dressed as a bride again, this time for Rajeev….the makeup artist smiled at her as she started dressing up Priyanka.

Make up artist: chaliye priyankaji aaj sahi dulhe ke saath fere padh rahe hai aapki

Priyanka smiled hearing that

Make up artist: aur mehendi to aap already unke naam ke laga chuke hai…ab pundit ji se boliye aapke fere bhi poore kar de

Priyanka blushed hearing that, she remembered rajeev's words:

Raj: tumhare mehndi mein toh mera naam likha hua hai!

Pri smiled at him and blushed: wo maine kal make up artist ko kahan tha ki mehndi lagate waqt tumhara naam likhe…

Raj: matlab shadi Huda se aur mehndi rajeev ka?

Pri: aur nehi toh kya? Main shooting par bhi kisi aur se shadi nehi kar sakti, mehndi bhi tumhare naam ke hi lagwayoongi

Raj: wah, tab toh achha hai, jab hum dono ka shaadiwala shooting hoga toh main punditji se kahunga ki hamare fere poore kar de

Priyanka smiled to herself as she remembered that. The make up artist teased her: array array hamari dulhan toh abhi se sharma gayi, aap shooting kar payenge na?

The test got over. Everybody started going out of the room after submitting their paper. As Nayanika submitted her paper aur jaane lagti hai tabhi capt ranveer calls her: cadet Singh

Nayanika: yes sir

R: wo…ahem..happy birthday

Nayanika: ji sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

He wishes her and takes off his watch and gives it to her!

R: ahem…mere paas aur koi gift nehi hai tumhe dene ke liye…so

He gave it to her and walked out of the room

N: thank you sir but sir aaj mera birthday….

Before she could finish capt was already gone. A dazed nayanika came out of the classroom with ranveer's watch in her hand! Tabhi she saw the rest of the group waiting for her.

Pooja: oye hoye kya baate ho rahi thi tere aur capt sir ke beech?

Nayanika: pata nehi usne mujhe happy birthday kyon wish kiya????????

Iqbal: array wah yeh ghadi kiski hai? Arrey yeh toh captain sir ki ghadi hai!!!

Pooja:array wah Nainu tujhe capt Ranveer ne apna ghadi diya…woooooowwww…that means he likes you! Rajveer sir ne bhi Naina ko ghadi gift kiya tha…haiiiiiiii

Nayanika: hmmm ab main samjhi, yeh sab tum logon ki kartoot hai

Pooja: array humne kya kia?

N: achha? isiliye tum sab gifts laye mere liye ta ki capt ranveer ko sach mein laage ki mera birthday hai…how mean of you guys! Besharmi ki koi hadd hoti hai! Chhi chhi usne mujhe gift bhi diya jab ki mera birthday aaj hai hi nehi

Pooja: haaaaaaai, kitna sweet hai na wo? Mera birthday hota toh nehi deta

N: Shut up pooja! U guys tease me in private that's still okay, par issbar toh tumne capt ko bhi involve kar liya…I am feeling so ashamed!

Saying this she stormed out of the place, almost teary eyed! What will capt think when he comes to know about this prank!

And tabhi she bumped into captain Ranveer. Both fell, as capt picked her up he saw tears in her eyes

Capt: are you alright cadet?

Nayanika: yes I am

Capt noticed she was crying and kept looking at her, without releasing her arms!!

Nayanika realized it and felt more ashamed: Sir, please leave me.

She walked off to her hostel. Her friends followed her running: array sun toh Nayanu, array ruk…aaj april fools day hai…array rook toh…

When Priyanka came to the sets all dressed she looked more beautiful than the previous day. Misraji walked upto her and placed his hand on her head: tum bahut sundar dikh rahi ho Naina, lagta hai aaj ke dulhe ka asar hai

Priyanka blushed

Misraji: lo a gaya tumhara dulhaji

They turned to see Rajeev entering the sets in a cream colored sherwani and a pagdi on his head. He looked like the most handsome groom ever

All the people in the set clapped, some of them commented " Rab ne bana di jodi" " array photo lo koi" "panditji aaj inka sachmuch shadi karwa dijiye" Priyanka blushed hearing that and looked up shyly at Rajeev.

But Rajeev was not looking at her. His face was serious, he looked like he had just heard a terrible bad news. Priyanka frowned seeing that look on his face. Is everything alright? She couldn't even talk to him in the middle of so many people but she was sure something was wrong….a strange sense of fear set in her heart, she didn't know what but something inside her told her something bad was going to happen!

OKAY THAT'S ALL I HAVE TILL NOW, HOPE U ENJOYED IT!
i am sorry i am in a hurry now, leaving for my trip...so can't send u PMsCry will u please read it aise hi, and tell others? thank u so much....love u all bye...stay well

Edited by george eliot - 01 January 2009 at 4:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammuakhi

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Iqbal sahi keh raha hai ke inlogo ko aur koi kaam tha!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyItne saare books likhne ki kya zarorat thi!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Iqbal is really very funny just like Aalekh!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLNayanika is getting irritated as usse padhna hai!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Huda keh raha hai kal Capt. Ranveer ka test hai toh Nayanika ko padhne dene ko!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove DisapproveYeh Huda hamesha bakwas karta rehta hai!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Pooja is wondering ke ush din library mein kaun ghusa tha!!!!!Confused Confused Confused Confused

I loved Iqbal's answer ke ek din zaroor ghusunga saare books jalane ke liye!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pooja ko lagta hai library mein koi secret door yaa chamber hai!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueIqbal's answer to it was just too good!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nayanika irritate hoke chali gayi!!!!!Angry Angry Angry AngryPooja is saying ke Ranveer ke paper mein usse poore marks mil hi jayenge!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Pooja aur Iqbal hit high fives and Huda became serious again!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileYahan bhi bilkul serial jaisa hi haal hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Iqbal ko Capt.Arun Sharma aur unki family ki picture mili and he recognised the kid in the picture to be Prachi!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Iqbal has figured out everything!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile SmileHe is just like Aalekh!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileNow they are feeling very scared for Prachi and Rajeev!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Iqbal ne jab kaha ke he has told them about the attack on Capt. Sharma's family toh Pooja bol rahi hai ke usne bahut accha kiya!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ab bol rahi hai accha kiya!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyJab bataya tha tab toh they all had jumped on him and was angry with him for telling them!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Accha hai ke ab woh bhi Prachi pe nazar rakhenge!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile SmileI think he may be able to help Rajeev!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Iqbal pehle toh Nayanika ko batana nahi chahta tha kyunki woh jaake Ranveer ko bol degi!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Iqbal ko Ranveer par bhi shaque hai kyunki library attackwale din woh bhi bahar tha!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyIqbal said ke kisi pe trust nahi karna hai!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Finally at Pooja and Huda's insistence he agreed to tell Nayanika and amke her promise not to tell Ranveer!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Iqbal 1st April ko Ranveer aur Nayanika ki tang khichne ka plan banata hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka told Rajeev everything and Rajeev wants to follow the red car!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is worried about it being a trap toh Rajeev usse wapas bhejna chahta hai aur akele uske peeche jana chahta hai!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Magar Priyanka ne kaha ke jo hoga saath saath hoga!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileI love this about her!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Brigadier Suryakant is also worried about them finding out about Arun Sharma!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Yeh library mein kya chupa huya hai jisse Ranveer dhundh raha hai??Confused Confused Confused Confused

Ush din Ranveer bhi ush insaan ke peeche tha and obviously someone else knows about the library clue!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ab library mein kuch chupa huya hai!!!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyThe plot thickens!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is feeling very scared about it being a trap!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyBut thankfully it was not!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Capt. Arun ki family ko kya kya nahi jhelna pada!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchEk raat mein a happy family is shattered!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Arum Sharma ne sab kuch kho diya aur badle mein usse kya mila he was called a traitor!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Shila shock ki wajah se paagalo jaisi ho gayi hai aur baat nahi karti!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry CryAur Niraj Kapoor par bhi attack huya tha!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Priyanka is sobbing and Rajeev patted her back while he himself feels like crying!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CrySo sweet!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Bechari Prachi I mean Swati!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchShe lost her dad and had to separate from her mom!!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Yeh toh accha hai ke she has Rajeev and Priyanka with her!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

In logo ne Rajeev aur Priyanka pe directly attack nahi kiya kyunki media hai unke saath!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Niraj wants find the secret information and clear up Arun's name aur Swati ko uski maa se milana chahta hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileThats good!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is very smart!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileWoh Niraj se pooch rahi hai ke woh kaise yakeen karle ke woh sach keh raha hai!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Niraj liked her alertness and showed them some pictures of him with Arun and his family even though its not proof enough!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Bahar yeh admi kaun hai jo har pal Rajeev aur Priyanka pe nazar rakhta hai??Confused Confused Confused Confused

Yeh log toh undono ko alag karna chahte hai kyunki do dimaag ek se zyada tez chalta hai!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Yeh kaun saa teer chalane waala hai??Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchMujhe toh bahut darr lag raha hai!!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Edited by Shaina_b - 30 January 2009 at 3:19pm
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!

Arjun ne aake unhe Aliya ke baare mein bata diya!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile SmileRajeev first tried to pretend but Priyanka told him to tell Arjun everything!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka trusts Arjun completely just like Naina trusted Aalekh!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileThey tell him everything!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

I am sure Arjun will be a great help to them!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileAfter all three is better than two!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Rajeev ko lagta hai ke Aliya ke alawa bhi unpar koi nazar rakh raha hai!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyHe is right!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve

Aliya is worried ke kahi Arjun ne usse door kholne ki koshish karte huye dekh toh nahi liya tha!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Khud ko kosh rahi hai ke Rajeev ke saath theek se romance ka natak bhi nahi kar saki!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

So it was Aliya in the library that night!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileI knew it had to be her!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

She is also worried about the earring she lost in the library and is scared about Brigadier Suryakant finding out!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

This Aliya seems to make a lot of mistakes!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Mishraji keh rahe hai ke ke Huda aur Naina ki shaadiwaali story change kar deni chahiye!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Approve Approve Approve ApproveFinally someone sensible!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hazaro fans ke mails aa rahe hai ke they don't want to see this!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileRP fans to the rescue!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Mishraji ne sahi kaha ke Malhotra also wants to make money from the film!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileNow they are going to delete those scenes!!!!!!Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

They are going to shoot Rajveer and Naina's wedding scenes!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapYipee!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Party Party Party PartyI am so happy!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev ko note mila ke there is a suprise in the next day's paper!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueI am sure yeh ussi admi ne bheja hai jo phone pe instructions de raha tha!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Rajeev toh khush ho raha hai yeh sochkar ke it must be his and Priyanka's story!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

The message he sent Priyanka was very sweet and romantic!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing BlushingHe kissed the phone!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHow cute!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Pooja ne kitne ajeeb tarah se chocolate diya aur Nayanika ko kuch bolne hi nahi de rahi hai!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueKhud hi bole jaa rahi hai!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

She said ke Nayanika ke haath mein itna bada chocolate dekh kar kitna accha lag raha hai naa and hugged her!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLKya kya baat huyi??Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

No wonder Nayanika was so confused!!!!!Confused Confused Confused ConfusedUsse laga exam ki wajah se Pooja had lost her mind!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Huda ne kitna unwillingly Nayanika ko roses diye!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHaan woh toh yeh karna hi nahi chahta tha magar Iqbal ke lehne par karna pada!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Nayanika samaj hi gayi ke they are hiding something from her!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileMagar kuch karne se pehle hi Ranveer aa gaya aur usse aise dekh liya!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Iqbal jaan bujh ke Ranveer se takraya tha taaki woh ush envelope mein card ko dekhe!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Ab yeh sab dekhke Ranveer ko bhi laga ke aaj Nayanika ka birthday hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev ka I love you message dekhke Priyanka also kissed the phone and said I love you too sweetheart!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing BlushingThats soo cute!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka realized that it was 1st April today and started thinking ke Rajeev ko kaise fool banaya jaaye!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

What an idea!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueRajeev was scared after the jungle night and she will tell him ke woh uske bacche ki maa bannewaali hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Priyanka is right!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileIt is really sounding very filmy!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rajeev ko bhi yaad aaya ke it is 1st April aur soch raha hai ke Priyanka ki acchi tarah se taang khichai karni padegi!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev soch raha hai Aliya ke saath romantic act karega!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueWhat a stupid idea!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove DisapproveHe is right ke Priyanka toh samajh jayegi!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ab Rajeev ko kya idea aaya??Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev ne paper mein aisa kya dekha that he was shocked??Shocked Shocked Shocked ShockedI think that man has done something to separate Rajeev and Priyanka!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Finally Rajeev and Priyanka's wedding scenes are going to be shot!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileWow!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The make up artist is saying ke aaj sahi dulhe ke saath fere padh rahe hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedBilkul sahi kaha usne!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Mehendi toh already uske naam ki laga chuki hai aur ab paditji se bolke fere bhi poori karwa de!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is rememering Rajeev's words and blushing!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing BlushingHaaiiii!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Aur yeh make up artist usse tease kiye hi jaa raha hai!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ranveer ne Nayanika ko birthday wish kiya aur usse apni watch utar kar usse de di!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHow sweet of him!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedJust like Captain Rajveer!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Nayanika batana chahti thi ke aaj uska birthday nahi hai magar usse pehle hi Ranveer chala gaya!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Nayanika came out of the classroom in a daze!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileNow they are teasing her about it!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink

Pooja ne kaha ki that means he likes her aur Rajveer sir ne bhi Naina ko apni ghadi gift kiya tha!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Nayanika ko ab sab samaj mein aaya ki yeh sab unlogo ki kartoot hai and she was very angry about it!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Wakai this time they went too far!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryMazak ki bhi hadh hoti hai!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyThey tease her in private but this time they involved Ranveer as well!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Pooja toh ismein bhi bol rahi hai ke kitna sweet hai naa aur uska birthday hota toh nahi deta!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Poor Nayanika!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyShe is feeling so ashamed and thinking ke Ranveer kya sochega when he will come to know about this prank!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Tabhi she bumped into Captain Ranveer and he picked her up!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHaaiii!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

He noticed that she was crying and kept looking at her without releasing her from his arms!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueKya baat hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Nayanika realized it and felt more ashamed aur chali gayi!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyAb sab usse manane uske peeche peeche jaa rahe hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is looking stunning!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Mishraji is teasing her and said ki lagta hai aa ke dulhe ka asar hai!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile SmileWoh toh hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rajeev is looking like the most handsome groom ever!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The people in the set are clapping and there is more teasing!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapPriyanka blushed hearing all that!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Kya huya hai ke Rajeev itna serious hai and he is not even looking at Priyanka??Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchAkhir paper mein kya tha??Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Mujhe toh lagta hai ke Priyanka ne jo news di thi Rajeev aur Prachi ke baare mein woh sach Rajeev ko pata chal gayi hai!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyO God!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchAb kya hoga??Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Rajeev ko dekhke Priyanka became sure that something is wrong!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

A strange sense of fear set in her heart that something bad was going to happen!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchI am sure she is right!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyPata nahi ab kya hoga!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

I hope dono ki onscreen shaadi acchi tarah se ho jaye aur unke fere bhi poore ho jaye!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Edited by Shaina_b - 30 January 2009 at 7:42pm

Go to top