Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted (Page 94)

suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Update was really romantic.............TongueTongueTongue
Raj is really very romantic n i just wish dat every1 shud have a bf like him in their lives..
 n sorry for such a late reply..I'm really busy these days bcos of  dat stupid shifting..

pinka28 IF-Rockerz
pinka28
pinka28

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
hi george
i am PRIYANKA [pinka] a new reader of this fic
its really an amazing fic

main kal he read ki pahli baar aur mujhe itni achi lagi ki main 35 episodes ek hi baar mein pad liye mujhmein intejt hua hi nahin ki koi ni baki kal pad lungi
i really this fic

yaar read to maine puri ker hi li hai  per you know its take time to write every thought of your on each episodes  and will give my comment on all episodes as really want to do that

sachi kahun to main likhne ki kanjus specilly typing kerne mein to bhut jyda[ ye sun ker koi yakin nahin krega i am programmerLOL]

islye main apne reply deti rahungi
but for time being i  am giving you my comment on 4 episodes

aur baki episodes ki bich bich mein ati rahegi with all current episodes 

ohk bhut bate ho gayi ab asli kaam
comments

Episode 1:

'First episode was really cute as well as very drama type [don't mind]

I really like t the way you started the fic with light note… have this fic have the different genre but still starting point really need some potential... aur is pahle episode mein vo tha specially when his mom say you can leave shooting but shooing cant leave you that's realy a cute line

And when she told him about the incident of phone it was cute … though I didn't like the way he was telling how he feeling bad about serial becoz I know its just a fic and taking only RK's personality  as RK character but still RK personality is never like talking about his own self .. Its juts

Hope I didn't hurt you

Otherwise the fic is really good

Episode2 

I really like this part actually every bit of it... there was no dramtic situation...  I don't know about pri and vikas but rumors' say they were together it's the same you showed them like al together a rumors about friends or may mote than friends [ god knows the reality and same way you showed it]

I also like the way you portray a fan feeling like the girls said naina achi lagti hai per RAJVEER sir k sath that was like real fan of lrl say as usually people like to watch lead pair together also the way you showed how the vikas giving show off just like the rum ours were about him was really good

In this whole update there was no drama [I mean unreal or dramatic way portraying] but yet cute and sweet update

Episode 3 arjun house

Good episode , funnier totally I like the way you portray them , and also the way you show how initially harshad was liltle nervous with girls[ as he said in his interview though no one can say he was after seeing his new show]

I like the way priyanka say "RAJVEER sir mera" it's remind me of naina dlg in lrl "aap mere RAJVEER sir se shadi nahin ker sakti"

That was the big blasting episode similar was this line it's like a blunder if would have of her place usk baad mere bolne ki himmat Na hoti

Episode 4 prachi

I like that sweet girl and also the way you portray her nothing much just her sweetness at that is what really meaning of kid and the way you shoed her and EK relationship its beautiful specially when she gesture him to taking her to on his lap its really cite

And when she said papa its really amazing and specially she was not saying just by seeing him there with her in orphanage but becoz she can recognize him in any way and she knows the person in poster is her father... this the special thing

He dance with her was so cute and singing its was really cute also remind me of some interview of RK I can't remember but I think in monsoon special he sing like the same "tara araa " type…lol

Khair the thing is you RK personality character is really great here that mean the update is great

Hope fully main jyada faltu nahin likh rahi aur bore nahin ker rahi jyada galat Na likh rahi hun

plz tu upadte ker de i am waiting

-
-----------------

pinka

george eliot Senior Member
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!Mindblowing!!!!!

thank you ji thank youBig smile

Priyanka thought Rajeev is mad!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueWoh toh woh hai uske pyaar mein!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

haan wo toh hai Big smile

Priyanka is looking gorgeous!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev is really looking hot and Priyanka is looking at him with admiration!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedWow!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

ahem ahem we are also drooling hai na?

Rajeev bowed to her and gave her a bunch of roses!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileKya baat hai!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Priyanka ne SBS mein kaha tha ke usse baarish mein bike pe date pe jana zyada pasand hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev remembered it and is taking her out on a bike!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHe is so sweet!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

usse bhi toh bike ride pasand hai, what a similarity

Rajeev felt a shiver go through his body as when Priyanka clasped his chest from behind!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedHaaaiiii!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

It is just beautiful!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileThe scenery around them is just awesome!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Rajeev was swerving to scare Priyanka and she was holding him tighter with fear!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedHow naughty!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

very naughty, woooooooow agar sach mein raj aur pri aise bike rid epar jaate ConfusedConfused

Bacche raaste mein were waving at them!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueThats really sweet!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka ko corn khana tha and while having it she felt a starnge joy!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Really life had become very complicated but this beautiful day brought back the simple joys she loved to cherish!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is looking beautiful in her white dress and Raj kissed her hands adorned with mehendi and kissed the corn sticking to the corner of her mouth!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedHaaaiii!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

She is really looking a bride and Rajeev said ke unki nayi nayi shaadi huyi hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

He said hai na meri biwi khubsurat and Priyanka blushed hearing that!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing BlushingHaaaiiii!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

rajeev ne toh usko biwi bhi keh diyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed usse aur raha nahi jata lagta haiLOLLOLLOL koi shadi kara do in dono ki

The old man also said ke un dono ki jodi bahut acchi hai and blessed them!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileThats for sure!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Priyanka is looking like a fresh flower and Rajeev is singing s song for her!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileKya baat hai!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

The song is very nice!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Yeh Priyanka ka favourite gana hai and Rajeev knows that!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileHe is really a darling!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rajeev is again teasing her aur moti bula raha hai!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLVery bad!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

areey woh bas mazak kar raha hai, woh toh moti se hi pyaar karta haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rajeev aur Priyanka ab hill pe chad rahe hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmilePriyanka is right ke jeans pehenke aati toh accha hota!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile

Magar Rajeev wants her to climb the hill and look good as well!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueUsko sab chahiye!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

rightttt, he wants its allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rajeev is climbing like a professional rock climber and she is not even half way through and panting aur kitni darri huyi hai!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Ek toh Priyanka ko hill pe chadne mein itni problem ho rahi hai upar se Rajeev is laughing!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Keh raha hai yeh scene uske fans ko dikhana chahiye jinhe lagta hai woh Naina Singh ki taraf tough!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL

i remember in one of the interview pri had said she is not at all tough like NainaLOL

Priyanka ne sahi kaha ke uske saare shararat uske fans ko dikhana chahiye jo sochte hai ke woh bada bhola hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLWell I would love to see it!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

well i think pri is wromg, we already know how naughty he is WinkWink

Priyanka ne kaha ke Rajeev langoor ki tarah upar pahuch gaya!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLHe pulled her up!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Raj ke saath jaane ke liye Naina ko bhi pahad chadna pada tha aur yaha Rajeev bhi Priyanka se hill climb karwa raha hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Pyaar mein kya kya nahi karna padhta!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

seriously yaar, kitne papad belne padhne hai pyar mein EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The view is wonderful and Priyanka is awestruck by it!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev toh puri tayari ke saath aaya hai Priyanka ke saath romance karne ke liye aur kar bhi raha hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rajeev is drying Priyanka with so much care!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileHe himself is wet and is looking so hot!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

i know he is sooooooooo hot, am glad u liked their romantic sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rajeev kitne pyaar se Priyanka ko dekh raha hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileHe is soo romantic!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Kehta hai har baar woh pehle se zyada khubsurat lagti hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Their hindi movie acts was too funny!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

nautanki dono ke donoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rajeev kissed Priyanka!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedIts so romantic!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Priyanka ne shot diya Huda ke saath magar mehendi lagayi Rajeev ke naam ki!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueWow!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka ne kaha ke woh shoot mein bhi kisi aur ke saath shaadi nahi kar sakti!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedWow so sweet!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

ab toh khush hai na meri ma? Big smile by the way this dialogue was especially for youWinkWink am happy that u liked it

Rajeev toh poore phere lene ke planning kar raha hai jab unki shaadi waali shooting hogi!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueThats great!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

uska chale toh woh abhi shadi kar le

It was interesting to know about Shakti Anand and Sai Deodhar!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileRab Ne Bana Di Jodi I must say!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap

yes that's true

When Priyanka started wiping Rajeev he was smiling mischieviously while Priyanka was looking at him mesmerized!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Rajeev clasped Priyanka to his bare body kissing her hard!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedHaaaiiii!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Rajeev and Priyanka are sooo romantic and passionate!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, am blushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Priyanka ne nahi socha hoga ke Rajeev ko ye sab bhi yaad hoga jo usne kaha tha!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is right ke waha bhi Rajeev kisi aur ki baat kar raha tha!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

i know yaar, that spoilt the whole episode for me AngryAngryAngry

Accha toh dono ne naa sunne ka bahana kiya tha when that lady asked about Aamna!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueThats good!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Winkdekha kitna chalu hai dono

Rajeev usse hint mar raha tha ush din!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueBahane se Priyanka ko bahut baar khubsurat kaha!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile SmileSo sweet!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

i counted, he called her beautiful at least 5 timesEmbarrassed

I loved that Cherrapoonji mein honeymoon manane waala dialogue!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileIt was so naughty!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Honeymoon pe bahar jaane ki zaroorat kya hai!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL

do u remember it? rajeev was soooooooooo naughtyBig smileBig smile

Rajeev is staying close to Aliya because he also suspects her and wants to find out what she wants!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHow clever of him!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka is now ashamed for being jealous!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchWell woh apni jagah sahi thi!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

pri should stop feeling guilty and continue keeping an eye on Aliya

Rajeev said he is just hers and and how can he think about someone else!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedHe loves only her!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedHow sweet!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

They are hugging now!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap ClapBut Rajeev is again teasing Priyanka and she is hitting him!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

hai woh zaleem kissAngry

Aliya ke baare mein acdemy mein baat karna is not safe!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyHe is right!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka told Rajeev the whole story and Rajeev is also scared for the three of them!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchPriyanka has told Arjun to look after her!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileThats good!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile

But what are they after now that they have Prachi's ring??Confused Confused Confused Confused

wo toh mujhe vi nehi pataWink

As long as Rajeev and Priyanka are together hopefully everything will be alright!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
 i hope so too, but am scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedCry

george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeeeeeeee too good very nice part waitinggggggg for next asap.

thank you sooooooooo much dear for your comment, yes updating soonBig smile
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

gr8 part. The romance was fabulous. I really liked the 'WITTY RAJEEV' n also the understanding they share. Priyanka is indeed a gr8 luver. Well continue soon. W8ing eagerly 4 the surprises.

thank you soooo much Sumaiya. i am glad you liked the updateBig smileBig smile yes they are both made for each other, hai na?Big smileBig smileBig smile yes am updating soon 
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Maine socha tha kuch aur hua kuch aur.ConfusedConfusedConfused

kyoooooooon???????? tujhe yeh part pasand nehi ayi? kya socha tah tune aur kya hua?Cry aise face kyon banaya hai tune?Confused

Vaise maine Versha ka comment dekha aur mujhe vo 'A' letter waali baat kaafi hud tak sahi lagi.LOLLOLLOL

right o, i love that A wala comment, varshita is a geniusWink

Raj ko saamne dekh kar aur aise mausam me ghoomne ke baat sun kar Pri ne socha ki sach me Raj ka dimmag kharab ho gaya hai TongueTongueTongue par shayad us ko bhi andaza nahi tha is baat ka ki Raj us din ko Pri k liye itna khoobsurat bana dega.SmileSmileSmile Raj bhi na jab bhi dekhta hai Pri ko clean bold ho jaata hai. WinkWinkWink  Kitne simply vo rehti hai phir bhi Raj k liye us me sab se jyada attraction hai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haan woh toh hai, he is like the dream BFWink aur haan miss A se toh Priyanka simple rehti haiWink

Raj Pri ko bike par le gaaya ShockedShockedShocked baarish me vo bhi aaram se ghumate hue dono bheeg chuke the.Hug HugHugI think this is the best way to enjoy rain.ApproveApproveApprove Raj ne Naina ko corn bhi khilaya aur corn waala bhi samajh gaya ki itna pyaar hai dono me Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming aur abhi haathon me mehndi lagi hai jaroor newly married couple hai ye.WinkWinkWink Raj ne agree bhi kiya.ApproveApproveApprove Bacche bhi raaste me un ko bye kar rahe the that was really sweet.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
tu bhi aisa enjoy karti hai kya rains?WinkWink haan ab publicly itna romance karenge dono toh koi bhi samajh jayega naWinkam gald u like that scene

Jo view tune is time apne pics k through show kiya hai that is really awesome baby n love u for that.ClapClapClap
thank you soo much darling for appreciating

Raj is baar poori taiyaari k saath aaya tha.TongueTongueTongue Pri bechari dar gayi rock climbing ka naam sunte hiOuchOuchOuch aur Raj ne is baar bhi us ka mazak udane ka mauka nahi choda. AngryAngryAngry Kyoun kehta hai moti moti ,OuchOuchOuch bechari meri cute se Pri.SleepySleepySleepy Phir bhi darte darte vo chad gayi rock par ApproveApproveApprove aur vahan se jo us ne scene dekha ; she was speechless.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Raj to jaise lagta hai poori taiyaari kar k aaya tha yahan romance karne ki EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed aur yahan bhi dono ne jam kar romance kiya.BlushingBlushingBlushing Yaar hum kahan disturb karte hain un ko?ConfusedConfusedConfused Hum to khush hote hain dekh kar ki lage raho.WinkWinkWink
haan yaar Pri moti hi cute dikhti haiBig smileBig smile pata nehi raj kyon chidata hai usseWink i know hum khush hote hai unhe romance karte dekh par unhe bhi toh thoda privacy deni chahiye WinkWink

Monsoon special waala accha yaad dilaya tune isi bahane. SmileSmileSmile Kya baat hai Raj ko to sab yaad hai Pri k baare me ki us ko kya kya accha lagta hai.ClapClapClap Apni Pri bhi kam nahi hai aakhir us ne shot diya Huda k saath par mehndi lagvai Raj k naam ki g8.TongueTongueTongue Pri ne kaha ki shoot me bhi vo kisi aur k saath shaadi nahi kar sakti hai vow so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedPri ne bhi nahi socha hoga ki Raj ko ye sab bhi yaad hoga. ShockedShockedShocked Raj keh raha tha ki mai tum ko ishare de raha tha bus tum ko samajhne me itne dar lag gayi.WinkWinkWinkAamna mai ka naam phir se aa gaya na beech me? AngryAngryAngry
thank u dear, that was indeed a very special episode for meWink
hmmm hume bhi toh sab yad haiWink haan raj usdin abhut signal de raha tha....lekin usdin raj toh Amna mai ki jaigan ga raha thaAngryAngryAngry, ishiliye pri ne bola

Arun Sharma k baare me aakhir Pri ne bata hi diya Raj ko aur Raj bhi ab thoda scared hai un teeno k liye. OuchOuchOuch Pri ne vaise keh rakha hai Arjun ko Prachi ke dekhbhaal k liye. Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileVaise mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa raha hai ki ek bacchi k peeche kyoun pade hai vo log ConfusedConfusedConfused? Ring me agar kuch tha to vo ring bhi nahi hai ab un k paas ConfusedConfusedConfused.Mujhe bhi jaan kar surprise hua ki Raj ko bhi shak hai Aliya par?ShockedShockedShocked Pri ko ab relax ho jaana chahiye.LOLLOLLOL Jaldi hi sach sab k saamne hoga i hope.SmileSmileSmile
woh toh mujhe bhi nehi pata dear kyon yeh log Prachi ke peeche haiCryCryWink mystery mysteryLOLLOLLOL haan hamara raj toh bada smart nikla, ushe already suspicion tha Aliya parWinkWink i don't know mystery kab solve hogi

update soon with pleasent surprises not with shocking ones.OuchOuchOuch

hehehehe you'll soon get to know if they are surprises or shocksWink

george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watch rajeev

superb!!!!!!!!!i just loved it waiting 4 d surprises in d next ud...i hope they'll not be shocksWink

thank you darling for your comment!you'll see soon if they are surprises or shocks Big smileBig smileBig smile

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 24 December 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
will comment later.

Go to top