Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted (Page 88)

george eliot Senior Member
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quietrajpri1623

Originally posted by george eliot

EPISODE 28: IT'S OFFICIAL !

He held her hand and pulled her out of the van'..

Pri: ruko Rajeev, kahan ja rahe ho? tum sach mein Malhotra ko marne ja rahe ho kya?

R: aur nehi toh kya, nehi toh tumhe yakeen nehi ayega na ki main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon

P: ok baba, sorry, please aisa mat karo, ruk jao (she pulled his hand hard) pleaseeeeeeee

R looks at Pri: toh fir bolo kabhi mere pyar pe sak nehi karogi

P: nehi karungi, bola na sorry, ab ruko, pleaseeeeeee

R: thik hai Malhotra aaj banch gaya par doosra kam toh pura kar loon

P: aur kya kaam hai?

R: chalo toh sahi...let me create a new story different from the serial's

He held her hand and pulled her in the middle of everybody, then he called out loudly: excuse me everybody, can I have your attention

All turned to them

Rajeev:  I have decided it's time to declare that we are going around, and it had been going on for quite some time, we went to the jungle intentionally because we wanted to spend some quality time alone, we just wanted to share our happiness with you, hope nobody will have a problem seeing us together now'thanks for not disturbing us last night'..and he turned and kissed pri on her cheek, amidst loud cheers n claps.

Priyanka was in shock, she couldn't believe Rajeev could do such a thing!! She was feeling shy in public but she was happy too, she felt bad for saying the hard words to Rajeev, he did love her''..

They didn't really care what people thought now, having declared their love to the rest of the world gave them a sense of content'nothing can separate them again, nothing'.

The day went on in shooting, it was their last day here, so people were busy wrapping up things. Priyanka was a little worried about her mom, and God forbid Vikas, he had avoided her company since the time she shouted at him'. "I hope he'll understand" Priyanka thought with a sigh.

In the middle of the shoot Kumar, Rajeev's spot boy, came jumping up to Priyanka

Kumar: Priyanka ji congratulations

P: thank you Kumar

R: mujhe toh pehle se hi pata tha Rajeev sir aap se pyar karta hai

P: achha?

R: haan usne jab mujhe aapka engagement ring dekhne ke liye bheja tha tabhi mujhe laga tha daal mein kuchh kala hai'

P: engagement ring dekhne bheja tha?? Kaunsa engagement ring? Kab?

Tabhi Rajeev comes to the spot with Prachi: Kumaaaaaaaar, tum bahut zyada bolte ho, jao dekho mera shot ready hai ki nehi

Kumar left

P: (laughing) yeh kya bol raha tha

R: ahem'chhodo na, pagal hai woh, dekho main kisse laya hoon

Priyanka takes Prachi in her arms, she hugged her tightly and kissed her loudly: my baby (she said lovingly as she rocked her in her arms)

R: ek kiss papa ko bhi milega?

P: Rajeev!!! Set pet oh at least kuchh sharam karo!

Prachi started pulling Priyanka's nose and laughed aloud

R: kyon Prachi mummy pasand ayi?

Prachi pata nehi kya samjhi, she sqealed out in joy in priyanka's lap

P: yeh na sab samajhti hai, badmash (she said adoringly as she tickled her belly)

R: aur nehi toh kya, aur sabse zyada apne papa ko samajhti hai'.chal Prachi tere mummy ab hamare paas booked hai, aur koi nehi le sakta usse

P: Prachi ke mummy hamesha Prachi ke liye booked thi, lekin can't guarantee that about Prachi's papa

R: achha? Prachi ke papa tumhe kahin jaane de tab na

P: oho...kya kar lega woh?

R: zor ka ek punch marega to any man who dares to come near you'ruko abhi marke dikhata hoon Malhotra ko

P: ok baba, thik hai, thik hai, ab fir se shuru mat ho jana

In the meanwhile Prachi's attention was directed to the bright red buttons of Priyanka's kurta, she started tugging at them delightfully

P: array beta ruko ruko, buttons ko chhor do, Rajeev ek min pakro isko, isse pehle ki mere saare buttons khul jaye

R takes Prachi from Pri's lap: oye bachha aja, aur buttons chhod, woh kaam apne papa ke liye hi chhod de (and he winked at Pri)

Pri: Rajeeeeeeeeeeeeev, besharam, jaaaaao yahan se

Vikas noticed it all from a distance

When they were shooting the mud scenes and getting lost in the jungle scenes, both couldn't help laughing in between the scenes, remembering how it had been in real life too! Aliya had to retake the scenes 20 times!!!

Aliya: cut cut cut, guys I understand tum dono ka aaj khushi ka din hai, par please concentrate on your scenes, hasna bandh karo

Arjun: kya baat hai, tumlog itna haas kyon rahe ho? Jungle mein sachmooch aisa kuchh hua kya?

Pri glared at Arjun and then turning to Aliya she said: sorry sorry, aage se serious shooting, okay ready

Aliya retakes the scene again and tabhi it's Rajeev's turn to burst out laughing

Aliya: offfffffffffffffffff again?!!!!!!! Tum dono ko na main....aur ek baar haasi toh aaj dinbhar mud pe pade rehna hoga, that'll be ur punishment!!

Rajeev: I don't mind as long as u r with me (he whispered to Pri)

Now it was time for the intimate scenes'..

As you know, in the shooting of intimate scenes, the crew is kept minimal, so not everyone gets to watch the scenes'Aliya cleared most of the unit away except a few

Arjun was regretting: hume bhi dekhna hai

Ghazal: haan hume bhi dekhna hai yeh dono kya karte hai

Kunal: khud pe kaboo rakhna Pri, sachmooch kuchh karna shuru mat kar dena

Priyanka: shut up u guys, am shooting a scene, not doing anything'..

Ghazal: haan woh toh hume pata hai, par fir bhi agar control nehi hotaaaa'..

Arjun: ek kaam karte hai, we'll take Aliya's mike and scream from here, CONTROL, CONTROL

Priyanka: tum logo ki toh main''.ruko baad mein dikhati hoon

They start shooting the scenes''..Malhotra insisted to supervise'Rajeev felt uncomfortable doing the scenes in front of him'.though the scenes weren't that bold, Rajeev felt he was staring at every bit of bare skin that could be seen of Priyanka'..

Rajeev was so uncomfortable and conscious in a kissing scene that it had to be retaken'.Rajeev was kissing Priyanka as if his lips were touching a hot cup'he was conscious that Malhotra was watching them closely'..it was the worst scene ever shot!!!!

Aliya: yaar yeh tum dono bhi na!!!!!!!!!! real life lovers ho aur on screen kissing mein itna uncomfortable?

Raj: ahem'Aliya we are trying, isse zyada mujhse nehi hoga'.

Tabhi they heard Arjun's voice on the mike: CONTROL CONTROL!!!

Raj and Pri turned to Aliya with an incredible look!! He's seriously doing that???????????? Stop him for god's sake!!!!

The other people in the unit were giggling too'..disgusting!

Rajeev angrily looked at Pri: dekha? tumhara idea tha na ki we declare our love, ab sambhalo!

Pri was smiling too: achha? aur, agar unhe pata nehi hota toh these smiles would have been different, samjhe Mr. buddhuram? Aur tum aise weirdly mujhe kiss kyon kar rahe ho? Thik se karo aur khatam karo scene ko

Raj was angry at Pri for teasing him: achha? tumhe proper kiss chahiye? Fir yeh lo

In anger he kissed her strongly, this time there was no hesitation, the scene was okayed!!!

It was time to wrap up their shooting in the jungle'

On their way back in the bus all were in happy mood, Rajeev and Pri sat together, holding each other's hands, with Prachi by their side

Vikas sat alone, he had not said a word to Priyanka, and has remained mostly aloof from the rest of the gang

Arjun, Kunal and Harshad were together, seeing Priyanka whispering something to Rajeev's ears Kunal smiled: they look so cute together, hai na?

Arjun: haan, they are perfect

Harshad: pata nehi, par I think they are a little filmy, I mean aise, in public'

Arjun: kyon tujhe koi problem hai?

Harshad: arey nehi, mujhe kya prob hai? After all it's their personal life

Arjun: yeh tera naya nara kya hai? Personal life ka

Harshad: my funda of life guys, I like to keep the professional and the personal apart from each other'.

Their conversation was broken by a peal of laughter from Ghazal. They turned around at Ghazal, sitting with Malhotra, laughing aloud at something he had said

Kunal: Ghazal is getting quite close to Malhotra, huh?

Arjun: I don't like that guy

Then they looked at each other and said: after all PERSONAL LIFE hai

Ghazal's laughter attracted raj and pri's attention too

P: yeh ghazal malhotra ke saath kya kar rahi hai?

R: hmm'maine bhi dekha she is getting quite close

P: hume usse batana chahiye what kind of a guy he is

R: she might not believe u pri n might misunderstand u'don't worry she is a sensible girl, she'll soon understand herself

P: I hope so'(she said with a sigh)'I hope everybody understands things soon'(she said looking at vikas)

R noticed that: really pri, I wish vikas was as understanding as Aliya

P: Aliya?? Kyon?

R: look at her, she proposed to me and yet when she came to know about us she acted so maturedly''

P: Aliya had proposed to you????????????????????????

R: haan, didn't I tell u? oh I must have forgotten'.

P: but she was absolutely cool about us'I mean she was not excited or anything but she didn't look she was hurt or something (p thought aloud, confused)

R: that's what I am saying, she's so mature

P: but that's absurd Rajeev'.if u love someone'.are u sure she was serious about you?

R: of course she was, but she's very mature

Priyanka kept silent, somehow she found it a little strange, Aliya didn't react like a woman in love, not at all, was it her maturedness or was there something else?

Suddenly she remembered: Rajeev where's that piece of paper?

Rajeev had forgotten about it, he quickly brought it out: oh god, we completely forgot about it, lets see what's written

Dono paper ko dekhte hai aur dekhke hairan ho jaate hai!!!

Scribbled on the paper were the words capt Arun Sharma

R: yeh kaun hai?

P: is he the same capt sharma that the galaxy shop owner's son had mentioned?

R: you are right, the name he had mentioned was captain Sharma, perhaps he's Prachi's dad, we need to find more information about him the moment we reach the academy

P:  and we need to be careful, the whole affair seems to be so mysterious'.

R: yes no need to tell this to anybody, except perhaps Aliya

P: why Aliya?

R: array it's better to have another person in the team, after all she knows everything about the case

Priyanka didn't say anything, somehow she had started getting a strange feeling about Aliya and wasn't very sure if they should include her, but Rajeev seemed to have a lot of trust in her'..she didn't want to appear as a possessive girlfriend that would keep all girls away from her man'so she kept silent

IT WAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.....LOVE U FOR THIS TERIFIC UPDATE.....Clap...I M FEELING ELATED AFTER READING THIS PART.....U R OUTSTANDING YAAR...Clap...
and i am elated after reading your commentsBig smile thank you sooooooooooooooo muchBig smile
RP ROCKS....FINALLY SABKI BOLTI BANDH....Big smile...PRI-RK-PRAACHI PART...HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....RAJEEV IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY..
yes finally rajeev ne sabke samne ikraar kar hi diya
.Tongue....SHOOTING OF MUD SCENES....HEHEHEHE....TOOOO GOOD YAAR....REALLY CUTE AND LOVABLE....Embarrassed...ARJUN IS TOO MUCH...CONTROL CONTROLLOLYAHAAN MERI HASSI CONTROL NAHIN HO RAHI HAI...
thank you dear that you liked it, haan arjun aur ek nautanki haiLOL
TODAY I GOT TO KNOW THAT AT THE TIME OF INTIMATE SCENES SHOOT...VERY FEW CREW MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO SEE...VERY NICE YAAR...
that's true...i don't know too much about bollywood but they cetainly have that rule for hollywood, however, hollywood main intimate scenes bahut zyada intamate hote hai LOLLOL
Clap...ONE MORE THING Rajeev felt he was staring at every bit of bare skin that could be seen of Priyanka'.IN THIS LINE WHO IS STARING AT PRI'S BARE BODY..IS IT RK AUR THAT PERVERT MALHOTRA...Angry.....
it was malhotra dear, who was staring at pri and rajeev was uncomfortable for that reasonAngryAngry
ABOVE ALL IT WAS GIGANTIC SUUUUUUUUUPERB UPDATE.....Clap..THESE CLAPS FOR UR MIIIIIINDBLOWING WORK....
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 29: RESTLESS NIGHT

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 

They reached the academy. It was already evening, Prachi had fallen asleep so Rajeev went off to his room first. As everybody was proceeding to their respective rooms, Malhotra called Ghazal for an important discussion, they both went away to malhotra's room.

Arjun: in dono ke beech mein chal kya raha hai

Pri: hume usse warn karna chahiye

Kunal: kis baare mein?

Pri: about Malhotra...do u know what an obnoxious man he is?

She told them what he had said about raj n her

Arjun: iski toh main'sala'mujhe pata nehi tha itna gira huya hai woh

Pri: mujhe toh Ghazal ki badi chinta ho rahi hai....

Tabhi Rajeev called her out: Priyanka can you come over for a minute? Prachi ko khilana hai, bada badmashi kar rahi hai

Pri: haan aa rahi hoon par Prachi so gayi thi na? Uth gayi hai?

Rajeev: haan jaldi ayo

Arjun: ja ja tera woh' tera intezaar kar raha hai, hum bhi chalte hai

Pri: ofho Arjun, Prachi zaroor sata rahi hogi, tu bhi na, chal bye

Arjun: arrey hume sab pata hai, yeh sab bahana hai tujhe paas bulane ki, tu jaldi ja

Prikanka looked at Arjun with mock anger and went towards Rajeev's room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

In another part of the academy.A voice was talking over phone.

VOICE1: Sir, back from jungle

VOICE2: Good, did they proceed any further?

VOICE1: pata nehi Sir, kuchh hoga toh mujhe zaroor pata chalega

VOICE2: don't be so confident, keep an eye on them

VOICE1: (smiling) Sir, I am telling you, I will get to know everything.

VOICE2: alright alpha, keep me reported.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Priyanka enters Rajeev's room. The room was dark and the moment she entered she was pulled in and the door was shut. Before she could react Rajeev had his hand on her mouth: shhhhhhhhhhhh

Pri: mmmmm'Rajeev kya hai yeh?

R: kuchh nehi, I love you. Said Rajeev pinning her against the wall

Pri: array Prachi kahan hai, aur yeh lights kyon off karke rakha hai tumne? On karo

R: Prachi so rahi hai aur dark mein hi romance zyada achha hota hai

Pri: toh usse khilana'?.

R: woh toh ek bahana tha, main kabse wait kar raha tha ki tum apni room mein jayogi aur main jhat se aa jayoonga tumhare paas, par tum toh Arjun aur Kunal ke saath kya sab discuss kiye ja rahi thi, kiye ja rahi thi, toh mujhe yeh bahana banana pada'

Pri: toh tumne sach mein jhooth bola??????of ho Rajeev tum na! Arjun thik hi keh raha tha'.

R: shhhhhhh'.no more talking, bas ab just romance

He kissed her softly on her forehead: do you know how much I love you?

P: uhun, nehi toh

Rajeev kissed her right cheek: ab?

P: nope

Rajeev kissed her left cheek: ab pata chala?

P: nehi'.

Rajeev kissed her lips: ab? Ya fir aur batau?

Priyanka looked at him and smiled.

R: I love you, I really do

P: I love you too

R: kya? Sunai nehi diya, zara zor se batao

P: I love youuuuuuu

R: still i can't hear you

P: ab aur zor chillaungi toh prachi uth jayegi samjhe?

Two other voices were talking on phone again.

Voice 1: Sir, we need to hurry up, time's just flowing

Voice 2: Calm down just keep a watch, kisiko sak toh nehi hua na

Voice1: Nehi Sir, am perfectly safe

Voice2: okay, keep yourself low profile and just keep an eye on them.In the meantime you do your own work, did you find anything?

Voice1: no Sir'not yet

Voice2: Toh jao abhi, search jari rakho

CUT to Harshad:

Harshad put the phone down, he couldn't believe what he had just heard'how could they do it to him? He should have never trusted her'.she has promised him even bigger things but he can't trust her anymore'..he had to find a way

CUT TO RP:

Rajeev was kissing her neck softly, Priyanka shivered a little'goosebumps came on her body everytime he even came close to her'.the moon was still on in its full glory, moonlight streamed through the window in the dark room'.they both came closer to the window, almost bathing in the moonlight'

Rajeev: Pri chalo bahar chalte hai

Pri: itne raat ko? Kahan?

Rajeev: kahi bhi, lets go out, chalo lets go out in the garden.

They both walked towards the garden, indeed it was a beautiful night, they came and sat on the grass, Rajeev was about to lay his head on pri's lap but she stopped him

Pri: Raj yahan nehi please'academy se koi dekh lega toh, after all it's a military academy, disciplined'

Rajeev: achha baba thik hai, nehi rakhna mujhe tumhare godh mein sar. Rajeev was sulking like a child

Pri ruffled his hair with both her hands: tum na bilkul bachha ho'aur claim karte ho ki main immature hun

R: aur nehi toh kya, apne girlfriend se thik se romance bhi nehi kar sakta, kya zaleem duniya hai

Pri: tumhara hi idea tha ki hum bahar aaye

R: oho toh tumhe room mein romance chahiye tha? Toh chalo abhi, dikhata hoon romance kisse kehte hai

Pri: no. ab chupchap baitho, no badmashi, bas baate karo, nehi toh gana gao

Rajeev: main aur gana?

Pri: kyon kitna achha toh gaa rahe the, yaad hai who Jaipur trip? Hahahahaha

Rajeev: array haan, kya karoon bachho ne gher liya tha

Pri: kitna cutely ga rahe the tum: twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder HOW you are'hahahahaha

Rajeev: oye haaso mat, tum toh copy cat ho, mera dekhke tumne bhi toh nursery rhyme gaya

Priyanka: sach, that trip was so good na?

Rajeev: shooting khatam hote hi tumhe Jaipur le jayoonga, mummy se milane, ruko mummy ko abhi batata hoon

P: Rajeev raat ke 12 baj rahe hai, tumhare mummy sochenge tum pagal ho gaye ho

R: hmmm''tumne apne mummy ko bataya?

Pri kept silent

R: Pri, kuchh problem hai? Kya hua?

P: kuchh nehi'.pata nehi mummy ko Vikas kyon itna pasand hai'usse lagta hai hum dono misfit hai'but I am sure woh maan jayegi

R: hmmm'..ab samjha'don't worry, main apne sasu ma ko jaroor pata lunga ( he winked naughtily)

P laughed at rajeev's antics; seriously with this man around she can never be upset

R: aur nehi toh kya, SRK nehi RK toh sahi, dulhaniya zaroor le jayoonga'

CUT TO GHAZAL:

Ghazal stormed off to her room in anger and disbelief!!! How could Malhotra throw such a proposal to her? What does he think of her? How did he think she would do such a thing? Her career was at stake now'she had let off the other offer because Malhotra had convinced her to stay for the film'and now everything suddenly looked very dark for her'.

Vikas was restless. He had to so something about it. He couldn't rest in peace otherwise. He felt his head would burst out, he couldn't sleep''.he grabbed his flashlight and walked out towards the garden.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUT TO ANOTHER PART OF THE ACADEMY:

Cadet Nayanika! What are you doing here after lights out?

Nayanika startled to turn and saw Capt. Ranveer looking at her. She is caught red handed in the hall, no way to escape. The rest of the gang must be safe, she let out a silent prayer.

Nayanika: woh main'..nothing Sir

Ranveer: what do you mean by nothing?

Nayanika: Sir'actually'no'.I mean'.

Ranveer: Think think, think of an excuse

Nayanika: Sir, actually Pooja is not well, so I was going to call the doctor

Ranveer: hmmm, what happened to cadet Pooja?

Nayanika: oh'you know'gynaecological problems'

Ranveer: ok ok'.(captain Ranveer blushed) alright back to your room cadet

Nayanika smiled to herself, thank God she was let off easily. Their

plan for the night was waiting.

Nayanika: thank you sir, waise Sir aap itne raat gaye?

Ranveer: I have some work cadet

---------------------------------------- 

CUT TO RP IN GARDEN:

Suddenly, Rajeev's eyes narrowed as he saw something in the library building; it was the closest building to the garden and was pitch dark as the lights were out, but Rajeev saw flashlights on the 3rd floor'

Rajeev: pri tumne dekha? Koi wahan hai

Pri: kahan? Mujhe toh kuchh dikhai nehi de raha hai

R: ruko, abhi dekh payogi'. And before he could complete his sentence flashlights went on again

P: array haan, koi wahan hai, shayad koi book dhoondh raha ho

R: itne raat gaye? Library bandh hone ke baad? Mujhe toh kuchh gadbad lagta hai pri

P: chalo hum yahan se chalte hai, mujhe kuchh thik nehi lag raha hai

R: ruko na, chalo jaake dekhte hai

P: bilkul nehi, ab bada hero banne chale tum, pata nehi kaun kya matlab se wahan ghusa hai, yahan se chalo Rajeev, we'll report it tomorrow morning, ab chalo, prachi bhi akeli hai.

She virtually dragged him back to the guesthouse.

P: Rajeev we need to be careful, this academy is very mysterious

R: hmmm, the military have a lot of secrets aur ab prachi ke case ke saath ek military personnel na naam jud gaya hai'pata nehi akhir mamla kya hai

P: jo bhi ho we need to be careful, chalo ab so jao, main bhi chalti hun

R: tum mere room mein so jayo na

P: oye, no badmashi, jao ab

R: kisi ko pata nehi chalega, please chalo, I really don't want to let you go'

P: nooooo, jao ab, issh log kya sochenge, jao so jao, bye

And tabhi they saw a figure walking towards the guesthouse, it was Vikas coming from outside, holding a flashlight.

Raj-pri: tum abhi? Itne raat gaye?

V: kyon? Tumlog bhi toh abhi itne raat gaye....the lovers night out i guess.

R: tum kahan se aa rahe ho? Aur yeh flashlight?

V: main bahar gaya tha'.lekin aap aisa sawal kyon pooch rahe hai? Main jahan bhi jayoon aapse matlab? Please mind your own business

And he walked away to his room

R: pri did you see? It's almost 1 am in the morning and vikas is coming from outside, with a FLASHLIGHT???????????????

P: gaya hoga kahi, raat ko nikalne ke liye flashlight chahiye na?

R: pri it is a moonlit night outside, you don't need a flashlight unless for a specific purpose

P: toh fir'..tumhe lagta hai woh Vikas hi tha library mein?........par kyon?

R: pata nehi Pri'.yahan pe sab kuchh andhera hain'..koi aur bhi ho sakta hai'..lekin fir who itne raat gaye'..mera dimaag kaam nehi kar raha hai, chalo so jaate hai goodnight'.

THIS PART WAS WORTH READING....FULL OF MISTRIES,ROMANCE,GOOD DIALOGUES,SUSPICION....CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE ONLY IN A UPDATE...EVERYTHING A FF WRITER SHOULD KEEP IN HIS MIND TO MAKE HIS/HER FF MORE INTERESTING ...
thank you thank you thank you, your praises take me to teh seventh heaven Tongue
EVERYONE IS SUSPICIOUSShocked EXCEPT OUR LOVE BIRDSEmbarrassed....ALEKH COMMENT WAS SOOOOOOO HILARIOUS.....LOL....
hahahaha trueLOL
OUR REAL RN WERE AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUM  REMINDED ME OF 3RD EPISODE OF LRL WHERE RK WAS IN RED TSHIRT AND NAINA WAS IN THE CORRIDER HAD COME TO TAKE HIS BRO'S PHOTO...Tongue
yes they are very much similarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
CUT TO CUT CONVOS WERE SUUUUUUUUPERB....REALLY A MIIIIIIINDBLOWING PART....TOTALLY PERFECT...LOVE IT.....ALL CREDIT GOES TO U....Clap
no credit goes to you for liking it sooo much Big smileBig smile thanks a looooooooooooooooooooooooot again

george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

hello Varshita, kaisi hai?Tongue
Hey nice parts.Smile
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hurray Raj finally won the competition Clap that is diiferent thing that he kissed Aliya instead of Pri but what can he do when she denied.Ouch
yes am also happy for raj but angry that he kissed AliyaAngryAngry

Pri ka gussa baap re baap but he knows how to handel his angry Pri.Wink
pri ka gussa jayaz haiAngry but yes raj is teh perfect man for her

Pata nahi kahan se Ghazal aa gayi aur dono kitne embarras hue na Ghazal k saamneEmbarrassed. Pri ne Prachi ko mom n dad bolna sikhaya Thumbs Up. Raj kitna khush hua papa sun kar Prachi k muh se.Big smile
raj is an absolute darling: both as a lover and as a father, hai na?
Ye Aliya aur Arun Sharama ka kya chakkar hai?Confused Arun Sharma ka naam sunte hi sab chup aur Aliya kis se baat kar rahi thi phone par Shocked? I hope kahin na kahin bahut bada Raj chipa hai is sab k peeche.Ouch
woh toh hai....baas Arun sharma ka raaz abhi pata chal jayega, par Aliya ka kya chakkar hai yeh mujhe bhi pata nehi yaarOuchOuch

update soon.

abhi kar rahi hoon dear
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vvdn

Hiii dear,

Update is just fabulous.Raj n Pri rocks.luv all the teasing n romance but do something about that Aliya...AngryAngryAngry  she is a mistry women.what she trying to doConfused
        hope that she don't create any misunderstanding between RP.

hello dear,
thank you soooo much Big smileBig smile Aliya ke baare mein kya karoon yaar, woh mere bhi haath mein nehi hai OuchOuchOuch pata nehi kya karne pe tuli hai....par jo bhi ho beech mein, end mein raj pri ek ho jayenge, i promiseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

GUYS I NEED AN INFORMATION, what is Rajeev's brother's name who is also an Army officer? pleassssssssssseeeeeee let me know, i need his name Tongue

end term is going on, but look at me, padhai ke beech beech mein I am writing updates Wink i think i am addicted to writing this fic Ouch so even if you guys hate my fic, i'll keep on writing LOL

ok i should go and study now, all replies and updates after 12th december, Cry
till then byeeeeeeeeeeeee
miss u allHeartHug

v too miss u sweety n Vertika too.SmileSmileSmile
Jahan tak mujhe pata hai Vertika ne bataya tha ki us k bhai ka naam Rahul hai.

hello varshita darling,
thank you for the info and yes i missed you tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

GUYS I NEED AN INFORMATION, what is Rajeev's brother's name who is also an Army officer? pleassssssssssseeeeeee let me know, i need his name Tongue

end term is going on, but look at me, padhai ke beech beech mein I am writing updates Wink i think i am addicted to writing this fic Ouch so even if you guys hate my fic, i'll keep on writing LOL

miss u allHeartHug

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii dear...his elder brother is in army and his name is SANJEEV and his lil bro name is RAHUL....and yes all the best for exam....

hello dear,
thank you for the info
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

miss u allHeartHug

His older brother's name is Sanjeev who is an army officer and his younger brother's name is Rahul!!!!!

Hello Shaina darling,
thank you for the info
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Iqbal aur Ranveer ne unko ek famous code diya crack karne ke liye HOOTIE and THE BLOWFISH!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Inko lagta hai ke the actor will never be able to crack this but Pooja and another female cadet are cursing Iqbal loudly!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

kya kare yeh log hamare tarah thode hi LRL deke haiLOLLOL

Dono ne correct answers de diya but naturally!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Approve Approve Approve ApproveNow both are equal!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Rajeev is smiling at Vikas and they are really talking about how they have been lucky!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev said Ranveer does not know how to dance and is laughing!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLPappu can't dance saala!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

hahahaha right song!!!!!! chalo is bahane toh Rajeev aur Vikas ki dosti ho gayi............lol hootie nad the blowfish, mujhe toh code crack hone ke baad bhi meaning pata nehi chala thaLOL
Rajeev ne pehle se hi plan karke rakha tha aur Arjun announced that now they have to kiss their partner!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Toh Rajeev isilye Ranveer se pooch raha tha ke uski koi special hai yaa nahi!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

bilkul sahi pakda tuneBig smile
Sab ko pata hai ke Ranveer ladkiyon ke saath kitna shy hai!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Aur Priyanka samaj gayi ke yehi Rajeev ka plan tha aur tabhi bol raha tha!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueKitna shaitaan hai Rajeev!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

ishe kehte hai ek teer se do nishana, shaitan singh hai rajeev
Rajeev is smiling at Priyanka mischieviously magar Priyanka ne toh aane se inkaar kar diya!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Arjun bol raha hai natak baad mein karna and this is their golden chance!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHe is right!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Sab milke Ranveer ko consol kar rahe hai!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueNayanika ne toh inkaar kar diya!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

ab dono Naina nayanika kiss karne ke liye razi nehiOuchOuchkya yaar unke jagah hume bula lete LOLLOL

Huda ne bhi mana kar diya!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove DisapproveWoh hota kaun hai mana karne waala!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
well he loves her yaarLOL

Iqbal toh Nayanika ko keh raha hai uski himmat dikhane ko aur yeh unki izzat ka sawal hai!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Bolo Ranveer toh himmat dikha nahi raha hai aur woh keh raha hai Nayanika ko himmat dikhane ko!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

usse pata tha ranveer se hoga nehi, ishiliye woh nayanika ko hi bol raha haiLOLLOL 
Iqbal ne kaha ke yeh nahi chalega aur Rajeev ko kisi aur ladki ko kiss karke dikhana padega!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

This is not fair!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryRanveer bhi Nayanika ko kiss kar raha hai toh Rajeev Priyanka ko kyun kiss nahi kar sakta!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

well, nayanika ranveer ki declared girlfriend nehi hai na ishiliyeLOL

Priyanka toh gussa ho gayi aur karne ko taiyaar ho gayi magar Rajeev ne Aliya ko bulaya aur kaha ke Priyanka ne hi pehle mana kar diya tha!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Thats very bad of him!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryTease kar raha tha theek hai magar aise purposely he should not have kissed Aliya!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

i totally agree with you, he is becoming a total play boyAngryAngryAngry

And especially not Aliya!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryKoi aur hoti toh phir bhi theek tha!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

nehi koi bhi thik nehi thiAngryraj sirf pri ko kiss karega Angry

Priyanka is looking as if she is going to eat them up and Rajeev is enjoying her jealously and loved teasing her!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Aliya bhi jaldi aa gayi and Rajeev kissed her excited about winning the challenge and teasing Priyanka!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryVery bad Rajeev!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

very bad Rajeev and very very bad AliyaAngry

Ranveer ne ankhen bandh karli and then messed it up and could not do it at all!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLFinally he gave up!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchPoor Ranveer!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Ranveer finally admitted his defeat and admitted that actors are no less than military men!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

I am happy that the actors won!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileHurrah!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

yippeeeeeeeeeee i am also happy that our actors wonBig smileBig smile

Everyone is celebrating!!!!Party Party Party Party Only Priyanka is fuming with anger!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryWell so am I!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryRajeev is now acting innocent!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

hona hi chahiye, main hoti toh thappar khata rajeev mere seAngry

Ranveer congratulated Rajeev!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileThats great!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile

And they are going to go out for dinner but Rajeev is really in a hurry to go after Priyanka aur usse manana jo hai!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Now Rajeev is scared if she is too angry aur perhaps kuch zyada hi teasing ho gayi!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch OuchPerhaps nahi zyada hi teasing ho gayi hai!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

tune sahi kahan, kuchh limit rakhna chahiye na teasing mein bhiAngry

Rajeev kehta hai Shaitaan Singh anf Priyanka said good name for him!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rajeev bhi naa!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TonguePriyanka darwaza nahi khol rahi thi toh chillane ki dhamki di aur Priyanka ko kholna hi pada!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

Aate hi shuru ho gaya!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink WinkPriyanka bhi sahi hai ke woh lapak ke gaya Aliya ko kiss karne!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

hahahaha true, priyanka hum tumhare saath hai
Rajeev keh raha hai uski galati thi magar Priyanka toh maan gayi thi even then he kissed that bitch Aliya!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Priyanka is right!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve ApproveAll men are same!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

noooooooooooooooooooooooo  our rajeev is different CryCryCry

Rajeev ko bhi aata hai Priyanka ko manana!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueHe went to kiss her but did not and is teasing her!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

so bad rajeev, usko aur mat sata

It was so romantic and passionate!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

thank you dear tujhe achha laga Embarrassed

He certainly knew how to make a woman swoon!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing
well he makes all of us swoonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Keh raha hai kaha tha naa aaj kiss leke rahega!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue TonguePriyanka is right ke woh bahut badmash ho gaya hai!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

woh toh haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Theye were about to kiss magar darwaze pe bhi knock abhi hone tha!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

hamesha interruption AngryAngry

Go to top