Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted (Page 54)

george eliot Senior Member
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yyyy

wow congrats on completing 25th episodeSmile..and the update was fantasticClap

t was indeed a special episode for all the RP fans....you made me really happy...finally they both are together..i just hope vikas and aliya doesn't create any problems.Ouch

Now i am eager to read the jungle episodes...and how will these two control themselves when they do intimate scenes....and what will be other's reaction..i am sure prachi will be overjoyed when she comes to know that pri will be her mama Embarrassed

thank you dear, bas tumlogo ki support hain that i feel like writing itTongueTongue i am enjoying it sooooo much Tongue
yes it was a special episode in every sense, i hopeu'll like teh jungle episode even beterWink aur Viaks and Aliya will be anyway there to create problems, but when Raj and Pri are together, who cares!!

hahahahaha, well they are professional actors, tehy can do their onscreen scenes well, the question is will they get intimate offscreen too WinkTongue

yes Prachi will be very happy, at least she's better than her dad, she knows who's best as her mamaTongueTongue

thanks for ur comments again, keep writingTongue
lots of love

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
when will u update
update soon.............

george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayip

wooowww
fantastic update.ClapClapClap
and indeed very special.

yipppeeeeeeeeeee aa gaya bada commentTongue thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  you dearTongue

now vikas also guessed that she speak out of her heart..it was not at all slip of tongue.
hope he won't bother her more.

well...ahem let's seeLOLLOLLOL this vikas is impossible LOLLOL

aliyaaaaAngryAngryAngry
stay away from rajeev!!!!

poor thing, usko mat danto, koi bhi hamare Rajeev ke gale padh jaye TongueEmbarrassed

'Wonderful, someone looks fresh and radiant, and I am dying here,'Priyanka thought to herself. LOLLOLLOL
'Awww, she looks so worried, my poor baby, I love you shona,' Rajeev thought to himself
 lovingly as he saw Priyanka entering the bus.LOLLOL

yeh dono na, bas impossible, aur Rajeev ko dekho, kitna naughty hai EmbarrassedTongue

Arjun: arrey apne rishtedaaro se nehi milna?
nice way of leg pulling.

Rajeev refused to shoot the bed scene...but he said "hum nehi karenge"
wahhh...aabhi se priyanka k liye decision bhi khud le rahi hai..very gud...nice progress..Big smile

aur nehi toh kyaBig smileBig smileBig smile he's so possessive abou Pri, how can he let her be exposed on screen EmbarrassedEmbarrassed chahe woh khud hi kyon na intimate ho jaaye usse offscreenEmbarrassed

vikas..he shouldn't be rude with Rajeev!!
priyanka loves rajeev not him...that's not rajeev's fault.

vikas is always jealous, in serial or outside, doesn't matterAngryAngry

Rajeev saw how priyanka held up vikas' face closely and helped him'
vikas' head almost rested on her belly'he turned away and went to check on Prachi
jealous!!!!!

vaaary jeolousEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"woh bhi toh jale jis aag mein main jal rahi hoon"Big smileBig smileBig smile wahh!!! kya reason hai!!!!

loved the way u made the confession.Clap

thank you dear TongueTongue

"wohi jata par kya karoon mere beti ko yehi mummy pasand hai.."LOLLOL
prachi is certainly much more intelligent than her dad...usse kam se kam pata hai use kya chahiye..itna time nehi lagati woh!!

of course she's much smater than her duffer dad, Prachi has such a big role to play in bringing Raja nd Pri together EmbarrassedEmbarrassed after all kids are not complicated as the adults are, they don't think so much, they just do itTongueTongueTongue

now all the misunderstanding is clear.
but rajeev still  doesn't know what priyanka had done..
what will happen when he will come to know.ConfusedConfused

mujhe bhi bahut dar lag raha hai yaar CryCryCry par filhal yeh haseen lamhe toh enjoy kar loon, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

waiting eagerly for the next update.
update soon.

and here comes the next update TongueTongue
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Hi!!dear!!
Hope u are fine!!
Wow!what an update!!simply superb!!ClapClapClap
I don't know what to say!!!!!Big smile
Too good!!Loved the whole episode.Embarrassed
So finally they confessed.And a big congratulations to u for completing 25 episodes...ClapClapClap

You are aStar
Continue soon sweety.
take care.

love
Riya.

Hi Riya,
i am good, how are you? thank you so much for ur lovely compliments, you made me soooooooooooooo happyTongue bas tumko pasand a gaya episode isse zyada mujhe aur kya chahiyeTongue

and thanks for congratulations but the credit goes equally to all who read my fic, it's because of u guys that i enjoy writing so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks for all your love and compliments, yes will be updating very soon Tongue 
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by watch rajeev

today is monday yaaar...vere's d ud?????

abhi kar rahi hoon dear, in another 15 mins, i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry, main bahut gandi hoon pata hai, please forgive me CryCry
watch rajeev Senior Member
watch rajeev
watch rajeev

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
no no dear thnx ki tum aaj ud kar rahi ho ye to mere liye aaj mera bday gift hoga tumhaari taraf se
rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
update soon...........
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!Mindblowing!!!!!

thank u jaan Embarrassed

Rajeev has started to wonder whether Priyanka spoke her mind!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueThats great!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

idiot sochta hi rahega ya fir kuchh karega bhiAngryAngry

Aliya does not want to lose him as a friend!!!Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyAccha huya Rajeev cleared up everything with her!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve

Aliya peechha hi nehi choodti, lover ho ya friend, lekin usse Rajeev ke paas paas rehna  hai Angry

Yeh Vikas toh peeche hi padh gaya ke Priyanka ko batana hi padega ke she loves Rajeev or not!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Arjun aaya tha zaroori baat karne magar Vikas ne usse bhaga diya!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryVery bad!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

hee hee mr manaktala ko gussa kyon ata hai?LOL

Priyanka ke khamoshi se Vikas ko uska jawab mil gaya!!!Smile Smile SmileGood!!!Approve Approve Approve ApproveNow I hope he stays away!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

do u really hope that from him??????????????????u think he'll give up so easily?

Do din tak jungle mein!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueMazza aayega!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

ahaaaaaaaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Priyanka is angry is to see Rajeev looking so fresh!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLRajeev on the other hand is thinking that she is looking so worried!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

I loved his I love you shona!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Reminded me of the song.....   Smile Smile 

Tumhe pata toh hoga
Tumhi pe main fida hoon
Chalo keh deta hoon
Kabhi nahi jo kaha hai
Tumhi mere dhadkan mein
Tumhi mere har pal mein

Heyyy shona....heyy shona.............  Smile

oye tujhe pata hai i was actually thinking of this song when i wrote this, aur tune toh meri feelings poori kar di, sach mein kitna pyara song hai na, and it fits Raj Pri's situation sooooooooooooooo well, thanks for quoting it for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I loved Arjun's teasing Kunal!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueApne ristedaaro se nehi milna was too funny!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

And the Tom and Jerry chase began!!!!Tongue Tongue  TongueKunal really behave like Yudi and Arjun toh definately behaves like Aalekh!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile 

bechare Kunal ka hamesha tang khichayi hoti hai LOLLOLLOL

Rajeev ne toh physical scenes karne se saaf inkaar kar diya!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueAnd he was answering for both of them!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Smile

ai hai kitna possessiev hai yoh Priyanka ko lekar, and caring bhiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed how can he allow his love to be exposed on screen EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Waise accha huya ke producer ne pyaar bhare intimacy karne ke liye mana liya!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

dont worry, onscreen na sahi offscreen bahut kuchh honewala hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Priyanka bhi maan gayi!!!!Approve Approve Approve ApproveGreat!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileShe is nervous ke kaise kabu rakhegi when she acting intimate with Rajeev!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

sach mein yaar, i always wonder about that question, doesn't Rajeev's heroines feel like faintin when they romance him, if i were an actor i would have fainted every time Rajeev would look at me liek that with his lovely eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed oh my goodness, Priyanka ko serial ke shooting mein kuchh nehi hua?

Major Nair aur Dr.Shalini koi aur play kar raha hai!!!Confused Confused Confused ConfusedMajor Nair ka theek hai but why isn't Aparna playing Dr.Shalini??Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

kyon ki Aparna is too prominent a figure to be ingnored, so if she had coem i wud hav ehad to write about her character also, already itne saare characters toh hai, bas aur ek handle kiya nehi jata mujhseOuchOuch

Vikas was stung by some strange insect and his face went red!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueWaise not that it makes any difference to his face!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile

tu khushi se pagal ho gayi na?LOLLOLLOL

Rajeev wanted to help him but usse help karna nahi diya!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Priyanka ko kya zaroorat thi uski sting nikalne ki!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryRehne deti jab usse itni akad hai!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

arrey, bechara dard mein hai, Priyanka aise kaise ignore karen?Ouch

Priyanka uske face ko kaise pakad rahi thi!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove DisapproveRajeev ko kitna bura laga hoga!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Rajeev was exercising!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileAnd his muscles flexed at his movement!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedWow!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

drool drool, the hunk looks more hunky, wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Priyanka is feeling weak in her knees!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileSo would I!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

me tooo me toooLOLLOL

Priyanka gained control!!!!Shocked Shocked Shocked ShockedHow did she gain control??Confused Confused Confused Confused

apne aap pe kabu karna padta hai na.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rajeev is happy to spent sometime alone with his Priyanka!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile SmileI love that!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
rajeev bhi na, khud kuchh toh karega nehi, ab kam se kam iss mauke ka fayda uthaye Embarrassed

Rajeev yeh kya keh raha hai!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy UnhappyPrachi ki wajah se unlogo ka event kharab ho gaya!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

he is just testing priyanka, playing it safe, idiot kahin kaAngryAngry

Priyanka ko bhi gussa aa gaya aur Rajeev felt bad and understood that she is angry!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka toh usse jaan bujh ke hurt kar rahi hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueRajeev really looked upset!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

yeh Priyanka ko satane ki sazaOuchOuch

Priyanka ko bhi mazza aa raha hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue TongueShe is right ke woh bhi jale ish aag mein!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

both are wild with their passions, he he

Rajeev at least cleared up that he and Aliya are just good friends!!!!Smile Smile SmileWaise that line is very kleeshed!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile

par kya kare, tat is teh truth

Rajeev was heartbroken!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryHe looked like his soul had been extracted out and intense pain was written on his face!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

haan ab dukh ho raha hai, aur bolo Prachi ne tumhara evening kharab kar diya OuchOuch

Rajeev is trying to show that he is happy for her!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Priyanka ka dil bhi usse dekh kar pighal gaya and she told him that she has said no to Vikas!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

poor her, aur raha nehi gaya usseBig smileBig smile

Rajeev toh khushi se pagal ho gaya!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileToh yeh thi ring ki mystery!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileKhoda pahad nikla chuha!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLMatlab ring!!!!Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile

i shud name my story the ring-3, everything circles around ringsLOLLOLLOL

Rajeev is feeling bad for being rude to her!!!!Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileGood for him!!!Approve Approve Approve ApproveNow he has seen the love in Priyanka's eyes!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Finally he said I love you!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing BlushingWow!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

huh finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! meri toh jaan chhuti ShockedShockedShocked

He hugged her!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And Priyanka also confessed!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap ClapThey kissed!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

It was very romantic and passionate!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

I loved their convo and their teasing!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileIt was so sweet!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo romantic, hai na? they look soooooooooooo niec togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Priyanka ne kaha ke she would woh usse akele khatre mein nahi jaane deti and she would have been by his side!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileWow!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rajeev said ke beti ke papa tumare bina jee nahi sakte!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedIt was so romantic!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing 

full love is happening, i am sooooooooooooo happy, rajeev bhi na, baate achha bana leta hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Unit mein toh sab un dono ko dhundh rahe hai!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rajeev ko jungle mein hi raat bitani hai sirf woh dono!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink WinkWow!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

tralalalalalalalalala aage aage dekho hota hai kyaaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He is being very mischievious!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedWaise it would be very exciting and romantic!!!!Wink Wink Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

yes dear, i promise, it's going to make all RN fans like us veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top