Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted (Page 5)

george eliot Senior Member
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Part II

Rajeev can't believe his own ears!!!!!!! Did he just hear "papa"?? So not only did Prachi start to speak, she called Rajeev "papa"!!
"Kya bola aapne beta fir se bolo!!!!!"
Now Prachi is more confident, she points at the poster again and says "papa"
Now Rajeev goes crazy! He starts ball dancing with the kid: "Tralalalalala" and yet with tears in his eyes: he was so glad he had ever posed for that photo on the sets of LRL, and felt so proud for playing the role of captain Rajveer! For once he didn't want to forget about LRL anymore!

A sister enters the room and is stunned to see this handsome man crying and jigging with Prachi! She lets out a sweet smile, everybody in this orphanage loves him, irrespective of their age!

Rajeev goes to the office with Prachi still in his lap, he didn't want to separate this kid from him even for a moment…and then suddenly something strikes him all of a sudden…
"Sister can I take Prachi home for tonight?"
"oh sure, just sign here, by the way we found something important in Prachi's gold ring that she had on her finger, it finally slipped out last evening and one of our sister's noticed something scribbled on it, with the magnifying glass we found out it's a jewellery shop in Nowgaon…….."

"Nowgaon!!!" the name rang a bell in Rajeev's head…..isn't it the same place where Mishraji's film shooting is supposed to take place?

Sister: "Aap sun rahe hain? We have got some clue to Prachi's origin now, we can inform the police there and see if …"

Rajeev: "No!!! I mean, just a request ma'am, abhi aap police ko kuchh mat bataiye, main khud Prachi ko lekar jayoonga…….."

Something in Rajeev told him he needs to keep the search for Prachi's roots quite low key
Sister: okay, aap kehte hai toh main nahi karoongi, but are u sure u can do it
Rajeev: yes sister, please let me try first and now please can I take Prachi?

Rajeev comes out of the orphanage and makes an immediate phone call. "Hello Mishraji, sorry to disturb you, but I am ready to work in your film."

Edited by george eliot - 19 May 2008 at 1:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixit

george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by quietrajpri1623

aww wooow...it was soo beautiful and outstanding with superb touchy scenes and dialogues...thanks dear for this marvelous update and as far as i know,RK's dau.name is Swati...but if u have kept other name for his dau.then its cool....and please try to update fast...

hi dear,

even i think his daughter's name is swati, but am just trying to use lesser reality now Wink LOL and yes of course, there's a reason why she's named prachi Big smile, well both the important women in Rajeev's life in this fic will have names starting with "pr"Wink

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by george eliot

Originally posted by quietrajpri1623

aww wooow...it was soo beautiful and outstanding with superb touchy scenes and dialogues...thanks dear for this marvelous update and as far as i know,RK's dau.name is Swati...but if u have kept other name for his dau.then its cool....and please try to update fast...

hi dear,

even i think his daughter's name is swati, but am just trying to use lesser reality now Wink LOL and yes of course, there's a reason why she's named prachi Big smile, well both the important women in Rajeev's life in this fic will have names starting with "pr"Wink

hmm i m overwhelmed by ur beautiful idea...PR oh how did i forget and didn't use my mind in predicting that why this name is used...u r amazing dear and part 2 was too touchy...i was too feeling like crying...and feeling very happy at the same time that Rajeev has said YES...now i m eagerly waiting for the next update...thanku soo much for this beautiful part...
Piya_2009 IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_2009
Piya_2009

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
it's fantastic.

Prachi part was touchy.

So he agreed...
they will do the film together.....yaaaayyyyyyyy
waiting for the next.
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
update dear..... Confused
ashu20 Groupbie
ashu20
ashu20

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
superbbbbbbbbb Clap
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Episode 5:

Priyanka and Gazal in Mishraji's office, waiting for an audition

Priyanka: Mujhe yeh samajh mein nehi aa raha hai ki hum e audition ke liye kyon bulaya gaya, after all hum sab ki acting toh yeh already dekh chuke hai

Gazal: well serial aur film mein bahut fark hai, aur phir yahan pe casting bhi toh thoda different hai

Priyanka: matlab?

Gazal: arrey bhul gayee kya, maine tujhe bataya tha na, mujhe naina ke role ke liye bulaya gaya hai

Priyanka: kyaaaaaaa?? Tu usdin mazak nahi kar rahi thi?!

Gazal: nahi toh, tujhe kya laga, main mazak kar rahi thi?! Unhone sach mein mujhe naina ke role ke liye poochha hai

Priyanka: (stunned)

Gazal: kya hua? Kyon tujhe kuchh problem hai? Dekh Priyanka yeh serial nahi hai, ek nayee film hai, cast bhi nayee hai isme hairani ki kya baat hai

Priyanka: Lekin hume toh log apne apne role mein hi identify karte hai, ab yeh sudden mixing….bahut ajeeb hai

Gazal: Toh kya hua, Amitabh bhi toh sholay ke Jai se Ramgopal ka Gabbar ban gaya tha, usme kya hai LOL

Tabhi a man enters the room with a clipboard in hand

Man: Hi am Mr. Choubey, assistant director of the film,( turns to Gazal) I think we are thinking of casting you in Naina's role, aapko toh Naina ke lines pata hi hai, thoda demo dekar dikhaiye please

Gazal: Sure, mujhe Naina ke saare dialogues yaad hai, ok main ek Naina Raj fighting scene enact karke dikhati hoon Tongue

Ahem……Rajveer Sir, apne mere bhaiya ko kutto ke tarah mar diya, usne aap ko mobile switch off karne ke liye kaha tha lekin aap ne toh uska handset hi tod diya LOL

Choubey: hold on hold on, yeh mobile ki baate kahan se aa rahi hai?

Gazal: Oh sorry sorry, fir se try karti hoon, ok….Rajveer Sir mujhe aap point 1857 le ke jayenge? suna hai bahut special jagah hai who KMA ke cadets ke liye, please wahan pe lekar chaliye, dekhiya aap mera call receive kar sakte hai, Ali ko main hold pe rakhii hoon LOLLOL

Choubey: arrey fir se! aur ab Ali beech mein kahan se aa gaya!?

Gazal: (to herself) oh God yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe, jab bhi acting shuru karti hoon, yeh Pooja ka character kaise ghus jata hai!!
(aloud) sorry Sir, really sorry, ok ek last chance please, I'll concentrate…ok glass breaking scene, Naina jab Raj ko convince karne jaati hai :

Sir, past mein hum dono ke beech mein bahut differences rahe hai, maine bahut badtameezi se bhi aap se pesh aya hai , par iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki aap apna connection hi kaat de, aapke plan mein toh talktime abhi bhi baaki…………oops sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedPata nahi mujhe kya ho raha hai, mujhse aaj audition nahi hoga, sorry sir, excuse me

Gazal gives up and slumps on a chair, tabhi a tall, extremely beautiful lady enters the sets. Choubey stands up in attention and hastily introduces the lady to the two women there

Choubey: This is our new director for the film, working under Mishraji's banner, Ms. Bose, Ms. Aliya Bose

Priyanka greets her with a handshake

Aliya: Hello, so you are Priyanka Bassi who executed Naina's character to perfection, well, that was just a serial, lets see how Naina fares on the big screen, we'll have a short audition and then I'll hand you your script

Both Priyanka and Choubey are surprised, Choubey speaks up: Par ma'am aapne toh kahan tha ki isbar Gazal ji ko Naina ke role ke liye cast karenge

Aliya: Are you crazy Choubey??? AngrySerial mein jo jis role mein hai usii role mein cast kiya jayega, pata nahi tumhe yeh idea kahan se mila, be a little more attentive Choubey, Priyanka is our Naina, is that clear, understood? You better understand! Clap

Choubey: sorry ma'am, mujhse hi koi galti ho gaya tha (he is evidently scared of Aliya) LOL

Ab Aliya ki nazar Gazal par padhti hai, who is still sulking on the chair. Aliya goes over to her.

Aliya: Hello Ms. Rai, I saw ur audition with Choubey and I think you are perfect for Pooja's role, you live that character even in your unconsciousness, so this is your script, you can have a look at it till we meet again for training

Gazal, Priyanka: Training??!!!

Aliya: Oh yeah, I believe in realistic cinema, so we are going to go on a real army base preliminary training before we start shooting the actual film, I'll let you know about it later, that's all for you Gazal, Priyanka will you please see me in my office in 5 mins?

Aliya leaves, so does Choubey, Priyanka goes over to Gazal, both still in a slight state of shock

Priyanka: baapre toh yeh hai hamari nayee director, lagta hai sach mein hamari left right left karwanewali hai

Gazal: haan………..par anyway, u should be happy, tujhe toh mil gaya na Naina ka role, ab toh tu khush, main teri supporting actress ban ke kam karti rahoongi zindagi bhar….

Priyanka: Tu aisa kyon bol rahi hai Gazal, tera role bhi toh kitna pyara hai, aur tu kitna achha lagti hai usme, people love you as Pooja

Gazal: please Priyanka, rehne de, kiska role kya hai woh tujhe bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi, ab yeh film hai toh tujhe aur bhi attention milega, aur Rajeev ke saath aur zyada romantic scenes, achha hi hai na, nothing is going to change for me…....anyway congrats, chal main chalti hoon

Priyanka: Arrey rukh, kahna ja rahi hai, tu toh meri car mein ayi thi, mera audition ho jaaye, uske baad sath mein chalenge na….

Gazal: Nahi Priyanka, pata nahi tera audition kab tak chalega, after all tu film ki heroine hai, main itni der tak ruk nahi sakti, main taxi lekar chali jaati hoon, bye

And Gazal leaves without saying a word

Priyanka: (to herself) pata nahi film mein kya hoga, audition ne hi dosti mein darar dal diya………..mujhe Arjun se baat karni hogi

Promo: Hi am from TOI, yeh bachhi kaun hai aapke saath? wow this a scoop, mein aap dono ki ek photo shoot leti hoon..............Rajeev's sixth sense was on high alert, he needed to be more careful about Prachi but he needed to confide about it in someone from the unit ..........wahan Mishraji ke office mein hungama chal raha thaWink

guys, PLEASE APNA OPINION BATAO, GOOD OR BAD, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,Confused   I CAN SEE SO MANY READERS BUT SO FEW FEEDBACKS CryCryCry

Edited by george eliot - 20 May 2008 at 9:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaartisuhana.dixit

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
yipee akhirkar Pri hi lead karegi...now i m excited to read further...it was a perfect update...totally outstanding...dialogues were hilarious...thanku soo much for this real enjoyment update...u r aweeeeesum

Go to top