Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted (Page 4)

*Rajeevian* IF-Dazzler
*Rajeevian*
*Rajeevian*

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
ye superb cont soon Clap .....

suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
please continue
Piya_2009 IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_2009
Piya_2009

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Clap Nice start.

It's totally different from other fictions....loved it.

Raj was saying dailouges of lrl....sooo sweet.

So they are going to work in the same flim.....very good...

update soon.

and plz plz plz don't think to stop this fiction.

waiting eagerly for the nxt update.
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Too good!!!!

Priyanka and Gazal fighting over Rajeev!!! LOL LOL Kyun nahi akhir woh hai hi aisa!!!!

And Vilas getting irritated...kyun nahi after all he can never be like my Janu Rajeev!!!!Rajeev is just........... Embarrassed Embarrassed !!!!!

Waise as far as I think Harshad is a veggie!!!!

And I don't think its fair to object to a fiction ...... I think we create too much fuss over RP and RA ............ it nothing to create so hue and cry about!!!!

Piya_2009 IF-Sizzlerz
Piya_2009
Piya_2009

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
jaldi update karo na plzzzzzzzz.
lrlfan27 Newbie
lrlfan27
lrlfan27

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

this is a message from george eliot, there's some problem with her log in id she will get back as soon as possible:

hey guys, thanks a lot for your responses, i was really sad that jaane anjaane mein i might have hurt somebody else's feelings Confused please take it as just a piece of fiction, no harm intended Tongue
anyway i am updating a long part today, hope you like it Smile

EPISODE 4:

Rajeev speaking over the phone: "I don't think I can do it Mishraji, I don't like to look back to the past…LRL is past for me and I am looking forward to a new project"
Mishraji: I understand sir but this is my personal request, please aap aur ek baar soch ke dekhiye ga, this time it's going to be different, bahut realistic elements hoga, even we are shooting in a real Army institute in ACC, Nowgaon, anyway it's upto you Rajeev, give me a call if you change your mind……goodbye

Rajeev keeps the phone and starts thinking. His mom enters.
R's mom: Tune na kyon keh diya? Ek film hi toh hai, aur Mishraji ke jaisa itna famous director ke saath kaam karne se mana kar diya!

Rajeev: Nahi ma, I have nothing to do with LRL now

R's mom: ek baat poochoon? Tu naraz toh nahi hoga na?

Rajeev: kya bataiye na

R's mom: mujhe lagta hai tu LRL se kisi aur wajah se bhag raha hai, baat kya hai?

Rajeev: nahi ma aisi koi baat nahi hai, it's completely a professional decision, aur koi reason nahi hai

Rajeev: (To himself) Captain Rajveer kuchh zyada hi mera hissa banta ja raha hai, mujhe iss character se door hi rehna hoga ma…

The clock strikes 5 and Rajeev quickly gets ready and leaves for St. Teresa orphanage. It's time for him to meet Prachi……Prachi…….the most important girl in his life…..media ko sirf yeh pata hai ki Rajeev ek bachhi ko sponsor karta hain, just an act of social service but Prachi means a lot more than that to this young, handsome guy. Itne dino tak Rajeev ne Prachi ko media ke nazron se banchakar rakhkha, not because he didn't want to flaunt his beautiful daughter but because of Prachi's past…..Prachi ko 5 mahine pehle Mumbai ke ek bus stop mein paya gaya tha, daree hui, akeli, ek teen saal ki bachhi, koi ata pata nahi…Rajeev was for an inauguration at St.Teresa orphanage when the little girl was brought to the sisters…Rajeev had felt an immediate bonding with the girl the moment he saw her: a frightened kid with innocent hazel eyes and curly hair….surprisingly when Rajeev had knelt in front of her to greet her, the kid had instantly run to him and hugged him! Out of all the strange faces around her she had found Rajeev the most lovable and Rajeev had held her tightly too, determined to protect this child from the whole world…from then onwards Prachi was his daughter, yet something about her told him he should keep her out of the limelight… so she was kept away from the media, was let off only with local police investigation and continues to grow up in this secluded shelter…

Rajeev reached St. Teresa's and went to see Prachi first…there she was, sitting on her bed and intently looking at something. Rajeev enters the room

"Prachi beta"

Needless to say, this name is given by Rajeev and now she's quite familiar to it, the cute child turns and gives a broad smile…Rajeev's day is made, he can die for that smile, a smile that tells him how much she loves him without a single word being spoken……..yes Prachi, though 3 and half years old, doesn't speak…….
Rajeev comes closer. "aap kya dekh rahe ho beta"?
Now the kid spreads her arms and Rajeev takes her in his lap, she points her finger to the poster that's lying on her bed…it's Rajeev in his LRL uniform…and all of a sudden says: "papa"

thanks dear, now plz update the rest fast

Edited by lrlfan27 - 19 May 2008 at 1:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixit

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
aww wooow...it was soo beautiful and outstanding with superb touchy scenes and dialogues...thanks dear for this marvelous update and as far as i know,RK's dau.name is Swati...but if u have kept other name for his dau.then its cool....and please try to update fast...

Edited by quietrajpri1623 - 19 May 2008 at 1:51pm
george eliot Senior Member
george eliot
george eliot

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
hello everybody, sorry there was a mess up, m back, let me update it in color fonts Tongue

Rajeev speaking over the phone: "I don't think I can do it Mishraji, I don't like to look back to the past…LRL is past for me and I am looking forward to a new project"
Mishraji: I understand sir but this is my personal request, please aap aur ek baar soch ke dekhiye ga, this time it's going to be different, bahut realistic elements hoga, even we are shooting in a real Army institute in ACC, Nowgaon, anyway it's upto you Rajeev, give me a call if you change your mind……goodbye

Rajeev keeps the phone and starts thinking. His mom enters.
R's mom: Tune na kyon keh diya? Ek film hi toh hai, aur Mishraji ke jaisa itna famous director ke saath kaam karne se mana kar diya!

Rajeev: Nahi ma, I have nothing to do with LRL now

R's mom: ek baat poochoon? Tu naraz toh nahi hoga na?

Rajeev: kya bataiye na

R's mom: mujhe lagta hai tu LRL se kisi aur wajah se bhag raha hai, baat kya hai?

Rajeev: nahi ma aisi koi baat nahi hai, it's completely a professional decision, aur koi reason nahi hai

Rajeev: (To himself) Captain Rajveer kuchh zyada hi mera hissa banta ja raha hai, mujhe iss character se door hi rehna hoga ma…

The clock strikes 5 and Rajeev quickly gets ready and leaves for St. Teresa orphanage. It's time for him to meet Prachi……Prachi…….the most important girl in his life…..media ko sirf yeh pata hai ki Rajeev ek bachhi ko sponsor karta hain, just an act of social service but Prachi means a lot more than that to this young, handsome guy. Itne dino tak Rajeev ne Prachi ko media ke nazron se banchakar rakhkha, not because he didn't want to flaunt his beautiful daughter but because of Prachi's past…..Prachi ko 5 mahine pehle Mumbai ke ek bus stop mein paya gaya tha, daree hui, akeli, ek teen saal ki bachhi, koi ata pata nahi…Rajeev was for an inauguration at St.Teresa orphanage when the little girl was brought to the sisters…Rajeev had felt an immediate bonding with the girl the moment he saw her: a frightened kid with innocent hazel eyes and curly hair….surprisingly when Rajeev had knelt in front of her to greet her, the kid had instantly run to him and hugged him! Out of all the strange faces around her she had found Rajeev the most lovable and Rajeev had held her tightly too, determined to protect this child from the whole world…from then onwards Prachi was his daughter, yet something about her told him he should keep her out of the limelight… so she was kept away from the media, was let off only with local police investigation and continues to grow up in this secluded shelter…

Rajeev reached St. Teresa's and went to see Prachi first…there she was, sitting on her bed and intently looking at something. Rajeev enters the room

"Prachi beta"

Needless to say, this name is given by Rajeev and now she's quite familiar to it, the cute child turns and gives a broad smile…Rajeev's day is made, he can die for that smile, a smile that tells him how much she loves him without a single word being spoken……..yes Prachi, though 3 and half years old, doesn't speak…….
Rajeev comes closer. "aap kya dekh rahe ho beta"?
Now the kid spreads her arms and Rajeev takes her in his lap, she points her finger to the poster that's lying on her bed…it's Rajeev in his LRL uniform…and all of a sudden says: "papa"

Edited by george eliot - 19 May 2008 at 1:53pm

Go to top