Fan Fictions

Reel & Real life:(RN): 2 remaining updates posted - Page 58

watch rajeev thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ud dear..................aur mere ko to iss ud mein ek hi cheez abhi tak bhooli nhn....aur vo ye ki raj ka capt ko open challenge karna....πŸ˜ƒye kaam apna raj hi kar sakta tha....ek army capt o challenge karna......par ye capt ko pata nhn ki raj iss mein bhi jeet jaaeyga....kyunki vo hamaara raj hai...he can do anything.....aur koi raj ki jaaan ke peeche kyun pada hai yaar.......jo bhi hai....raj ko kuch hona nhn chahiye.......aur plzzzzzzzzzzzz raj aurpri ke scenes badhaaao yaar....din b din kam hote ja rahe hain......aur ek suggestion doon...if u dont mind....yar raj ke adventure sports ke paasion ke baaare mein kuch likho....pata hai naa raj ko adventure kitna pasand hai...usne to ye bhi kaha tha ki uski dreamdate uss ladki ke saaath hogi jo uske saath adventure sports ke liye jaaye.....but i think pri uss type ki lagati nhn....to i think iss baaat ko leke koi accha scene ho sakta hai....kyun???????????ki pri uski baaat sun ke darr jaaye etc etc.....udddddddddddddd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...aur haaan sorry main aaj kal chota coment kar rahi hun kai baaar to vo bhi nhn hota.....actually aaj kal thoda busy schedule hai iss liye....par main ud padna kbhi nhn bhoolti ....i hope u understand..............and yes plzzzzzzzzzz thodi jaldi ud kiya karo yaaar....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

george eliot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

OMG who was in the library .... for some reason i think it's Aliya ... at first i thought it was Gazal or Vikas but now i'm damn sure it's Aliya ... and who was that man who threatened Malhotra .... there is alot of mystery in your fic ... but that is what makes it interesting πŸ˜ƒ

HELLO DEAR HOW ARE YOU? MYSTERY KUCHH ZYADA HI HOTA KA RAHA HAI I KNOWπŸ˜›πŸ˜› LEKIN TU ITNA SURE HAI KI LIBRARY MEIN ALIYA THI? TOH FIR ALIYA HI HOGIπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ YEH MYSTERY TOH ABHI SOLVE HONEWALA NEHI HAIπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

btw that Malhotra is sick 🀒 i wish i can just slap him left right and center that stupid *******

I KNOW HE'S DAMN IRRITATING

but all of them standing up against him ... was sooooo cute 😳

YES THEY ARE FINALLY UNITED

i missed Raj Pri Romantic scene in this episode ... but the last episode one was soooooooo cute 😳 Rajeev was so naughty lol .... and the way he called her saying that prachi is hungry ...πŸ˜† he's such a liar and i love how Arjun teases Pri ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

RAJEEV IS VERY NAUGHTY WITH PRI, BADMASH KAHI KA😳😳😳

both the updates were great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sorry i couldn't reply to the last one because i was so busy with college work ...

anyways greatt update once again

take care πŸ˜ƒ

yasmin

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DEAR, I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE BEEN BUSY, IT'S OKAY JUST LEAVE A SMALL COMMENT OR COMMENT ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE TIME, NO COMPULSION 😳

george eliot thumbnail

THANK YOU πŸ˜›
george eliot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhana_dixit

Update was outstanding n really too gud..πŸ˜ƒI just loved the twist n every1 is just so gud...

HELLO SUHANA, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH U LIKED IT

I liked the bet between Captain Ranveer n Rajeev..May the best man win(hopefully Rajeev Ha Ha...)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I WISH THE SAME TOO πŸ˜‰
Rajeev is really very helpful n its gud to see a changed Harshad!!!!!!😳😳😳
Rajeev keeps all the information of Ekta's camp..Gr8..πŸ˜‰
YOU KEEP ALL THE INFO ABOUT UR ENEMY RIGHT?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who was the intruder?????..This Nayanika is too suspicious just like Naina ...So every1 was busy dat night..Huda is not the one ..He was just strolling....I think its all related to Prachi..Thankkfully Gazala shared her problem with Pri n I liked the way in which all the actors were united n they decided to call off the shooting until Malhotra appologize..πŸ‘.
YES THAT'S A MYSTERY, GOD KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE ACADEMY, EVERYBODY SEEMS SUSPICIOUS
YES FINALLY THE ACTORS ARE UNITED AND MALHOTRA CAN DO NOTHING πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who called Malhotra ????N why is he so keen on keeping Rajeev in the academy??????Its all so very suspicious..I am liking the way story is moving ahead..
πŸ€—
Do update soon

WELL WOH TOH AAGE KI UPDATES MEIN HI PATA CHALEGA, AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU LIKE THE STORYπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH😳😳😳

george eliot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hinal60

hey UD was amazing

the unity between all the actors very nice
malhotra ko to ab maafi maangni he padegi

HELLO HINAL,
HOW ARE YOU? THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT, YES MALHOTRA HAS TO APOLOGISE NOW, OUR ACTORS ROCKπŸ˜ƒ
george eliot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vvdn

Hey dear......

HELLO DEAR, HOW ARE YOU?
       anotherr nice part.finally Gazal found out real Malhotra..😊this Malhotra is really crazy😑just hate him.Pri n Gazal r close now n all misunderstanding r clear betn them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

YES GHAZAL FINALLY KNOWS MALHOTRA'S TRUE COLORS, I HATE HIM TOO,
                 i like the decision of stoping shooting until molhotra not saying sorry to Gazal.they r best......par ye suspence kya hai...πŸ˜• sab mam hi man daar rahe hai ke kisine unko bahar dekha toh nahi but who is the real one in the library....waiting to know........so update asap.miss RP so much but i know everytime it's not possible so it's ok...

YES THE ACTORS' UNITY WAS AMAZINGπŸ˜ƒ HAAN SUSPENSE TOH THODA JHELNA PADEGA KYON KI ABHI TOH PARDA NEHI UTHNEWALAπŸ˜†πŸ˜† LIBRARY MEIN PATA NEHI KAUN THA πŸ˜‰

WELL I ALSO MISS RP PAR HAR WAQT YEH LOG ROMANCE TOH NEHI KAR SAKTE NA πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BEECH BEECH MEIN INKA ROMANCE DEKHNE KO MILEGA, PLS BEAR WITH THEMπŸ˜†

watch rajeev thumbnail
will u ud now dear???????....sorry i forgot ur name😭😭
george eliot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rituka7

update was simply great
i loved it
update soon long asap

HELLO RITUKA,
THANK YOU DEARπŸ˜† YES AM HERE WITH A LOOOOONG UPDATE, HOPE U LIKE ITπŸ˜›
watch rajeev thumbnail

will u be updating now dear????????/plzzzzzzzzz reply

george eliot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kads_8302

very nice ud .... raj is cute... n liked the unity between all...

thank you so much dear, m glad u liked it πŸ˜›