Dharam Veer

The Guruji being unfair to Veer!

aandhanika IF-Dazzler
aandhanika
aandhanika

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Hey guys don't you all think that the Guruji is being unfair to Veer?? Ouch

I'm starting to hate that Guruji all readyAngry

He's always giving punishment to Veer and it isn't even his faultCry.... It's all that Karan's doingAngry

What's that Karan's problem anyway?

Well don't worry i know Veer will show him his place.... lolzLOLWink

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i dont think so actually i think guruji veer ki takat aur kabiliyat pehchan gaye hai aur woh bas uski kamjori i.e. usse gusse par kabu karna sikhana chahte hai Embarrassed
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
i think veer is being unfair to the guruji.... LOL obviously guruji doesnt know whats going on behind his back.. but even for simple advices and statements like "one should not be late" veer retorts back..

when he came to know that karan was also behind this he made karan also run his rounds.... after punishing veer, he asked him if he wanted water and then gave him a chance to show his skills again... but there also veer is replies back... veer is being so haughty...

even in today's world one doesnt talk to their teachers like this.. this is the 13th century, where Guru is considered God and i think the sagars are overdoing it.. i like to see veer's anger on karan but not one bit on the guruji.. Ouch and the guruji is my favourite character.. not once amidst all this has he raised his voice against his impudent pupil while Veer is so annoying to him.. Confused

his character was not like this when the show started.. he was impulsive and angry and fighting against justice.. but so much of disrespect? i dont like his disrespect to the Guruji at all.. its making Veer look very bad.. Confused
aandhanika IF-Dazzler
aandhanika
aandhanika

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hmmmm it's seems that you guys are right..... i never thought about it that way Confused ...... Thanx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top