Dill Mill Gaye

OMG - i saw him ....

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys, ok i think u all will think that i am silly sharing all these but u all like my frnz and i want to share will u !!
guys, this morning i had a big dream lasting about atleast 1-2 hrs about the one and only my armi and with her was Muskaan !! (not as jodi)
They both came to our house and i was relli scared to talk with them and firstly asked muski's real name, she sai it is Ayushi singh. And then i was relli scared to talk with karan but then slowly slowly, he started interacting and then he saw all the mails i had written to him but never thought to post it !! (actually i've never written such posts yaar but dont know, i was a dream, a fan fic)
And then i chatted with him and muski for hours and they both asked where is our terrace and when looked back at out terrace it was gone, my chachi's voice came that our neighbours have destroyed thier biulding and hence our terrace is gone !!! (how idiotic na ?? )
But then it was alright and we were enjoying our chat, when but mother woke me up !!
and i was like aahhhhhhhh !!!arrrrrrggggggggg !!! i relli thought it wasn't a dream but 😭 it was
so, thought of sharing with u guys of which 90% have met him !!😊
sorry i am not to post such topics and sorry if i boared u
do comment !!
very upset !! as it was only a dream !!😭
Vaishnavi
Edited by vaish04 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awww vaish04, no worries, most of us will only see them in our dreams
But haha you're LUCKY, you seemed to have a gorgeous dream, i want a dream like that! 😉
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shockalot

awww vaish04, no worries, most of us will only see them in our dreams
But haha you're LUCKY, you seemed to have a gorgeous dream, i want a dream like that! 😉

but cant imagine my home without terrace and that too when he asked me for that !!😆😭
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww, we all just can dream.
Once i played basketball with them in my dream, and had a wonderful time with Karan, and others 😆 .

Muniza
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Awww, we all just can dream.
Once i played basketball with them in my dream, and had a wonderful time with Karan, and others 😆 .

Muniza

wow basket ball gr8 , but i am surprised as i've never seen any dreams of DMG characters or TV stars or as such 😆
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how come i never see them in my dreams, so unfair, lucky you. your dreams very cute. 😳
sournsweet thumbnail
DREAMS!!!...dey rlike ur inner most desires...things dat we see in dremas r sumthing dats actually sumver on d back of our mind...sumthing vihc we really want or sumthing vich has been on our mind for along tym...it cud b disturbing , happiness...joy, sorrow nything...dey all take shape in our dream!!!...I m toking a lot bat dreams na??...vat 2 do...I m gud at psycology..
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bless! Dats soo sweet! I have dreams like that all the time, but mine take place at Sanjeevani! With the interns and Armaan! hehehe, Sweet dreams!