India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Loud Acting by all! (Page 2)

Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Same here! Agree with you except the prem part!

He was very natural & superb acting done by him in yesterday's Episode! Tongue Tongue

But i don't thik PREM shoud be compared with anyone eles like Sujal or anyone eles....PREM is PREM...and he is mindblowing in his space... Clap He don't have to copy anyone, specially sujal! Ouch Ouch

And I don't think PREM is moulding in to Sujal just like Leela di said! Embarrassed Embarrassed

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Hey, thanks for the lovely comments!

What I felt was, Prem is reacting too sharply. The anger and hurt shown are bit on the over side. Actually I'm still confused as to what is his take. I mean whether he thinks Heer to be the culprit or that she is innocent but lied to him. I think most prolly it's the latter. In that case he should have tried to find out why she did so, instead of going ballistic! They are not even betrothed, why such kind of high expections from Prem's side?

Regarding Sujal-alikeness ..somehow the scene -bluish background, rain, drinking straight from the bottle evoked Sujal image!! Big smile

Did not mean to hurt any sentiments!

Would have much appreciated if Prem had sat by the lakeside(as he wants to sit near water when he is upset) and does all the flashbacking in water and then came back to his hotel room! Knowing his talent he would have carried that very well.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasw

Hey, thanks for the lovely comments!

What I felt was, Prem is reacting too sharply. The anger and hurt shown are bit on the over side. Actually I'm still confused as to what is his take. I mean whether he thinks Heer to be the culprit or that she is innocent but lied to him. I think most prolly it's the latter. In that case he should have tried to find out why she did so, instead of going ballistic! They are not even betrothed, why such kind of high expections from Prem's side?

Regarding Sujal-alikeness ..somehow the scene -bluish background, rain, drinking straight from the bottle evoked Sujal image!! Big smile

Did not mean to hurt any sentiments!

Would have much appreciated if Prem had sat by the lakeside(as he wants to sit near water when he is upset) and does all the flashbacking in water and then came back to his hotel room! Knowing his talent he would have carried that very well.

through about sujal i think even robbie...angad did the same thing....but they all portray it in different manner...kekta is a queen of copies....she might copy from sujal-robbie or angad(even he had these scenes too)but then the intense feelings in prem was so different from sujal-robbie-angad....sujal had more pain in his eyes as well as robbie who had pain and shame that he claim to love her but never trust her and angad eyes filled with guilt that he broke kripa heart without knowing the truth and he is the reason why his baby died...

but then prem eyes was filled with agony...tears...pain...and even more emotions....thats where we all say sujal-robbie-angad -prem they may have the same scenes and attitutes and their love is intense and passionate but then they way they emote through their eyes is so different from each other thats where we say

Prem Juneja is Prem Juneja the sweet and shy adorable man who is a true introvert and loves to hide his feelings

Sujal Garewal is Sujal Garewal a arrogant business man who doesn't care a damn about the world and does that what his heart says right

Robbie Sabarwal a arrogant spoil brat who lives life larger than expected and does whatever he wants

as for the questions you asked for prem drunk till he looses his conscious because he was badly hurt by heer words to him that she loves only money and she did the scam thats when he believes that he has been betrayed in love though both of them have not confess their love but they are still bonded by soul so thats where the love is and when it becomes pain...a person can never control the pain and might take the solace of alchohol to forget the particular person who gave them pain....thats why prem got drunk because he thought heer betrayed him and he drunks so much as he loose his sense to forget her but fate game as they are destined to be together and even the influence of alcohol could not make prem forget heer because his love is so intense

as for finding out the truth when he was recalling what heer says about the drawers he search that whatever heer told was truth or not and he came to see he doesn't have any drawers and he knew that heer lied because she wanted to save him from going to jail

he got drunk he felt betrayed but then even being drunk he got sense thats like my prem not like other heroes drunk thats it misunderstanding arise worst still ONS with witches....thats what make prem unique because he is no like typical kekta heroes...

he is more like Sujal-Robbie-Angad and Neev...who believes that love is once and your first love is your life even if their belove hurts them they can never change hearts at all..for them their first love is precious and without them they can go into destructives way...like prem breaks bottle and hurt his hands and blood oozes out....robbie risk his life by making a frie himself and stand on the circle and sujal got drunk always falls

Edited by Mages - 14 May 2008 at 4:46am
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Leela..I always love the way u write

Yes Prem was the only saving grace y'day

I have seent at video so many times and each time I can feel that pain...Prem just was fantastic y'day

The episode overall was crap...But Prem stole the show Clap

I agree Daisy I love the way Leela writes too..
And yaa maybe just the drunken thing and the whole imagery made him look like Sujal.. But as Leela rightly explained Prem is very different from any other character.. But ya maybe there can slight shades of Sujal or some one else...
But Prem has own persona.. and Harshad with his brilliant acting has brought it to life and made it stand out!
No doubt yesterday Lallu uncle and dj went over the top... Dj tou OuchIt was just the limit  
And Jasw I agree on the part it wasnt a Prem-like reaction... And ya we probably were expecting something other than cliches... And I wasnt at all expecting him to get drunk... But he was just brilliant in that scene... the way he broke that bottle and that bleeding handOuch... You could feel his pain...
He definitely was the saving grace for yesterdays episode...
But now having read abt the new promo... It just keeps getting depressingOuch I m not even feeling like watching today's episode... It would be so heart breakingUnhappy

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

I must say it's a badly directed episode! Everybody was so loud and went overboard ...

First Lalit, unnecessary stretching of the scene with some over the top expression and dialogues by Lalit

Second the drunken scene in rain- This is so stereotyped and does not gel with Prem's character. I really can't fathom that why do the creative team have to resort to such cliched sequence to show hurt, and anger. They should have created something different, something subtle, something original .. something other than moulding Prem's character into Sujal's character.  

Third DJ-How sickening can it be! Yesterday it just went beyond the limit!

The creative team made a mess of it after giving the serial such a build up with sweet innovative subtle scenes like 

-teasing/blocking each other -sweetly done by Prem & Heer,

-folding  his hand on Heers' hand, when Prem got hurt by a thorn

Overall very disappointed with yestreday's episode.

u just stole da words out of my mouth

it was very melo dramatic and a lil over the top..

Go to top