India-Forums

Santaan
Santaan

Bechara Shubh! This always happens to him

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Omg! I felt so bad for Shubh today when Kartik told Gayu and Paikshit that he bought this house.

He always gets pushed back because of Kartik

I really hope he comes to the right path and gets out the gangster mess

Yuks

**Im making this topic a sticky becus I wanted this weeks DOTW to b on Shubhs character n this is a great way to get started on him...

Some points to dwell upon

*Who is at fault for the mess Shubh is in now

*Will all this pressure on him lead him deeper into the wrong path

*Who will support him once the truths out

*How will he deal with the constant competition btwn him n Karthik (will this lead him into more of a get-rich-soon obsession-will this increase the distance btwn the brothers-will this make a gap btwn him n his family)

Please feel free to discuss anything abt Shubhs character n the current happenings...

Last weeks DOTW was disastrous...I left it up for 2 weeks n there was barely any participation...I ask all members to pls give their inputs even if very brief to make this successful...the interaction in this section is already quite slow n less n we r trying our best to make it increase n need ur participation..I hope we get to hear more views this time...

Regards,
Santaan Dev Team

Edited by rajeev4aamna - 13 May 2008 at 10:53pm

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
So true Yuks!

I knew this was gonna happen...I hope Suhana lets them in abt Shubhs present becus Shubh was really excited abt presenting them the house...

Poor guy...I feel really bad for him...Becus Karthik is all smart, intelligent, n fast at evrything theres more pressure on him to be more gud n b able to provide at least the same much to his family...n to add on to the pressure he has Anu on his head trying to make sure his life is hell...plus this gangster mess n he has no one to talk/share it with..

I really want to c changes in Shubhs character soon..He needs to fix Anu up, n show everyone he can do good without the mess hes in right now...
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thats so true.
Shubh always keeps the well being of his family in mind but somehow Kartik seems to leave him behind.

Hope things get better for Shubh.

herakhan Senior Member
herakhan
herakhan

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
heyy yaar.....srslyy....poor shubh!!!... Cry .....har waqt kuch acha karne ka sochta hai, aur uski saari ummedon par paani phir jaata hai....
but i think he himself is responsible for this....he needs to understand his life....n find out his talents so dat he can earn a legal living....not thry these means...which r only gonna take him into more trouble....but i think he is toooo innocent!!...

Probably...Kartik will help him to get out of this mess....as he has earned alot of money....so using his sources,probably..he'll so sumthing...n thats when they'll regain their brother- bonding....

lets c wht happens....!!...GO santaan!! Big smile Clap
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
completely agree poor guy's luck deceive him at the last moment Cry Ouch
-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

I think Shubh is going through Middle-Child syndrome

Kartik is sucessful, and now fairly rich, and Suhana will always be the baby, so I think Shubh is starting to feel neglected and left out in a way

Yuks

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
but it doesnt mean smater and intelligents people.. always are right..
person like shubh can be very much better then a person liek kartik
so i like shubh charecter more ..

phir bhi he isnt better then RUHAAN Embarrassed he was my JAAN Embarrassed

Edited by Nausheenfan - 16 May 2008 at 4:27am
TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
my poor shubh kartik's position always makes him little at front of everybody Cry

Go to top