India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ba's dance w/SRK (Page 3)

cool_time Goldie
cool_time
cool_time

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
why does every ght praising topic turns into a war zone.??..thiz topic waz opened by vinny,.,. 2 comment on how gud ght were on paachvi & now sum ppl are questioning da authenticity of SRK's comments...i agree tht he just follows da script buh he adds hiz xtra inputs 2 coz paachvi...iz a reality show not a full-fledged scripted drama soap.. Wink Wink anyway,.,.tht srk-kajol comment wazn't aired so its evident tht tht waz SRK's own POV regarding GHT....btw,.,.they deserve all da praises & compliments they get frm ppl Smile Smile

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_time

why does every ght praising topic turns into a war zone.??..thiz topic waz opened by vinny,.,. 2 comment on how gud ght were on paachvi & now sum ppl are questioning da authenticity of SRK's comments...i agree tht he just follows da script buh he adds hiz xtra inputs 2 coz paachvi...iz a reality show not a full-fledged scripted drama soap.. Wink Wink anyway,.,.tht srk-kajol comment wazn't aired so its evident tht tht waz SRK's own POV regarding GHT....btw,.,.they deserve all da praises & compliments they get frm ppl Smile Smile

I too am aghast as to why everything is perceived as a war zone, cant we have a healthy debate at all ?? Confused 

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Regardless of what SRK said or how genuine he was in his comments for Gauri-Hiten, just watching Hiten-Gauri in Paanchvi Paas was a treat.

Hiten was himself, full of life. It was a treat to watch Gauri not being conscious of the camera. What was even better was how they were moving along ahead. They could have done better if they were given more time.

Gauri has once again proven that she is a simple beauty with brains Wink I loved her self-confidence and ability not to let anybody intimidate her. Just as great to see was Hiten in action, he always comes across like a clown but seeing him in Paanchvi Paas showed that like Gauri he is also intelligent.

Edited by desiflavour101 - 15 May 2008 at 11:21am
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

Regardless of what SRK said or how genuine he was in his comments for Gauri-Hiten, just watching Hiten-Gauri in Paanchvi Paas was a treat.

Hiten was himself, full of life. It was a treat to watch Gauri not being conscious of the camera. What was even better was how they were moving along ahead. They could have done better if they were given more time.

Gauri has once again proven that she is a simple beauty with brains Wink I loved her self-confidence and ability not to let anybody intimidate her. Just as great to see was Hiten in action, he always comes across like a clown but seeing him in Paanchvi Paas showed that like Gauri he is also intelligent.

With SRK as an anchorEmbarrassed it has to be a treat, delicacy of the highest orderClap

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged

I haven't seen the vid to that dance, but Im sure it was a treat to see SRK dancing with Baa..she's soo cute..and so is heWinkBig smile

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

I haven't seen the vid to that dance, but Im sure it was a treat to see SRK dancing with Baa..she's soo cute..and so is heWinkBig smile

SRK is mmatchless Embarrassed 

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

SO R MY GHT Embarrassed

and SRK is PricelessLOL

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged