Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ba's dance w/SRK (Page 2)

Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

lol..dats true humaira..i was also laughing watching dat LOL ..no doubt dis weeks panchvipass was definitely rocking wth GHT Clap
n yaah i luved Baa's dance wth SRK too..lol..t was fun watching da whole epi Embarrassed

Agree LOL LOL LOL

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I am yet to see the episodes waiting for Satr to telecast in UK ,
all said and done SRK rocks and with him all rock Wink
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

bt GHT ROCKED more as i said even srk was surprised and constantly praising Cuties,and sabse bari baat srk was blushing also LOL Blushing

SRK is the best  actor yaar, he can say that to even a rock LOL

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muscleprotein

bt GHT ROCKED more as i said even srk was surprised and constantly praising Cuties,and sabse bari baat srk was blushing also LOL Blushing

i agree srk is the bestest actor bt for me Hitz rock more,both r rocking in their own feild so why is this comparison,while srk is all deeawana of mah CutiesWink

SRK as an anchor was Deewana of all contestants in all his shows LOL, young, old, male, female all alike

ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

then why didn't he ever say or give such a wonderful introduction 2 sara and paarul of bidaai?Wink

and besides ght recieved the best compliment from srk that he feels honoured that his couple with kajol is compared 2 hiten gauri

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishimukh

then why didn't he ever say or give such a wonderful introduction 2 sara and paarul of bidaai?Wink

and besides ght recieved the best compliment from srk that he feels honoured that his couple with kajol is compared 2 hiten gauri

First and foremost I have not yet seen a single episode of this prog. waiting for star Uk to telecast it, as I cannot bear to watch SRK on my little PC monitor, but would like to watch him on my 60" plasma TV . LOL

did you watch his episodes when Pranay Roy of NDTV interviewed him, or his episodes on Koffee with karan , rendezvous of Simi garewal

and most imply his KBC 2 ,

he is an extremely intelligent guy and I am not denying that GHT were  not praised, my point here is SRK is a professional to the core and knows what the audience want and plays accordingly .

'SRK IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO INDIAN ENTERTAINMENT  INDUSTRY!! '

ishimukh Goldie
ishimukh
ishimukh

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishimukh

First and foremost I have not yet seen a single episode of this prog. waiting for star Uk to telecast it, as I cannot bear to watch SRK on my little PC monitor, but would like to watch him on my 60" plasma TV . LOL

did you watch his episodes when Pranay Roy of NDTV interviewed him, or his episodes on Koffee with karan , rendezvous of Simi garewal

and most imply his KBC 2 ,

he is an extremely intelligent guy and I am not denying that GHT were  not praised, my point here is SRK is a professional to the core and knows what the audience want and plays accordingly .

'SRK IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO INDIAN ENTERTAINMENT  INDUSTRY!! '

well unless personal favouritism is involved no one is praised so muchWink

infact i'm a fan of srk and make it a point 2 watch all his shows possible...and i'm saying from that experience

besides compare his comments about ght and ragini and sadhna...there u'll get 2 know the difference

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ok will ask SRK next time I meet him Wink how genuine he was with his praise LOL
he is such a different person in real life and not the showman he portrays on screen.

Go to top