Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

SS:Beauty and the Beast-Pt 3,pg6 (Page 7)

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged
yeah rooji.. u updated... great part hun.. continue soon.. o man jai is soo mean.. bani u have to teach both a lesson..

ree_views IF-Dazzler
ree_views
ree_views

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Roojoo it's going lovely! The argument between Jai and Bani...was a great way to show what JW is like. On the other hand Bani was very confident and so sure of her actions...liked her character...waiting how she behaves when she meets JW again because that will be her real test!

Liked when JW stopped at the mention of parents!

Btw I thought that he would punish the secretaries for chatting during work!

Oh one more thing..what a reason to make ND work in JW's factory!!!
moonlitnight IF-Dazzler
moonlitnight
moonlitnight

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
update Big smile
LOL LOL LOL miracle will happen thats for sire Tongue
waiting for another JB encounter Tongue
plz cont soon
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
yeah u updated! Big smile loved teh JB encounter and the fireworks...glad bani stuck to her guns and jai being the khadoos he is!cnt wait for their next encounter!
nema123 Goldie
nema123
nema123

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Wonderful part... Clap Clap Clap
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks again guys!

Originally posted by divya_123

great part rooj
cant wait for JB to meet.

continue soon

Thanks divs. well the next part is up so i hope you get what u wanted to see...and the next part after that will be up soon...

Originally posted by melonie

Hai Rooj    hey mel

Beautiful story        thank you

I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast and I have no ideas what that was all about ...but I do like yours      thanks for liking mine. And i can't believe that you haven't watched Beauty and the Beast. Man it is such a great cartoon movie and that too a fairy-tale by Disney! You have to see it! i guarantee you will love it!

Jai is a khadoos still ....making the old man work ....now that the princess has come, she should give him fitting reply    yea he is a khadoos, i love that kind of Jai! Haha yaar watch how the princess melts him! it will refreshen some memories

AD ...I don't like him either     Yea well i never liked him from day one! still hate him! he took Jai's Bani from him.

Eagerly waiting....Pls cont soon Thanks and the next part is up!

P.S. You can call me Mel or anything else you prefer, no problem with me at all    hmm well if you don't have ne problem then i guess i'll call u something like a jam of mel! haha

Originally posted by amiee

great part rooj cant wait to read more

Thanks Amiee...well the next part is up and then soon after the other one will too...

Originally posted by divan

rooj I love fairy story, read the whole library of them when young and of course the favs are Cindrella, Snow white and Sleeping Beauty. Man Kantaben...u like almost the opposite of what i love the best out of disney. lolz. we so different people.

I like the start of this, hope you will update this my othe r fav the tinda and karela...want to see how tinda woos our Miss karela.       thanks hope u continue to like this. now as for Tinda and Karela, didn't u read my note? I'm so stuck on that one right now...need help on it. since i don't know where and how to take it to the next level.

Jai and Bani foreva........       & ;nbs p;  Hmm most def. but it depends on which JB u r speaking of....the current one then NO! But if it is with Jai(Ram) and Bani(Prachi) of olden days then BIG YES!

Originally posted by *Guli*

oh man! that was sooo good!!

u go bani!!!

oh god i pray for her too!

Thanks Guli,
Yep my Bani is strong yet with great character!

Originally posted by coolgurl_2005

Rooj,

finally they meet,and sparks flew.loved the way she totally shut him up. seems like ND is stuck into somethin very serious,hope Bani does something and free him.I was wondering are u goin to have talkin dishes here as well. they were just soo cute. lookin forward to the next parrt.

preet

Hey preet,
yep their meeting was inevitable. yaar it had to be like that. i mean they are the great JB(Ram+Prachi). neways my Bani is strong and with a great character. Bani will free him and yaar needed to follow the movie format so hence ND is stuck and plus it gives a nice touch to the story here. haha i so wanted to put the talking dishes, furnitures, etc but u know it is kind of based on reality that i couldn't plus i wanted to put up the songs as well like that one "Be our guest." lolz. but instead i have other characters in those thing's places. just keep reading. next part will be up soon.

Originally posted by niruba

Big shock waiting for Bani, poor girl miracle will happen isn't it nice part rooj....had fun reading your update.....please continue.....

Thanks Nir,
yea huge shock is waiting for Bani but see she doesn't know how her life is about to change. and next part will be up soon.

Originally posted by phool527

yeah rooji.. u updated... great part hun.. continue soon.. o man jai is soo mean.. bani u have to teach both a lesson..

Hey and you can call me rooj
thanks for liking this part. well jai has to be mean per the story but don't worry he wont be so mean when Bani is about to enter. keep reading.

Originally posted by ree_views

Roojoo it's going lovely! The argument between Jai and Bani...was a great way to show what JW is like. On the other hand Bani was very confident and so sure of her actions...liked her character...waiting how she behaves when she meets JW again because that will be her real test!   Thanks Ree...well the arguments between JB are always a site to see. Yaar now u know how mean my Jai is and how Bani is. even i don't know what her behavior be like but i do know it will be unexpected.

Liked when JW stopped at the mention of parents!    yep that is the reason why JW is what he is today.

Btw I thought that he would punish the secretaries for chatting during work!    haha...yaar don't u see the affect of the princess already working on him?

Oh one more thing..what a reason to make ND work in JW's factory!!! haha...r u mocking my style or decision? lolz. well i couldn't think of anything.haha

Originally posted by moonlitnight

update
miracle will happen thats for sire
waiting for another JB encounter
plz cont soon

thanks...yep the miracle will happen just wait and see.
next part will be up soon

Originally posted by sxcdevil

yeah u updated! loved teh JB encounter and the fireworks...glad bani stuck to her guns and jai being the khadoos he is!cnt wait for their next encounter!

thanks huma,
hope u liked the update. lolz. well i wanted the original JB to be there so ye...
well next update will be up soon

Originally posted by nema123

Wonderful part...    

thanks...hope u liked it.

Edited by rooj-i - 17 June 2008 at 10:13pm
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hai Rooj

Beautiful update...I am really loving it Clap

Uff...what kind of a man is Jai .Poor ND...he fell in to deep trap Cry...Jai is just  .really has a short fuse LOL

Aww wish Bani all the best

She should give it to Jai for treating her father so badly

Pls cont soon Big smile

Edited by melonie - 19 June 2008 at 2:40pm
ferns82 Senior Member
ferns82
ferns82

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
hi rooj,

just read thru ur fF. its a nice story, beatuy and the beast. i love disney stories. very nice .

waiting to see wat happens next when they meet.

ferns

Go to top