Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*~Love in Calii~* PART 28!pg30!PARTY& intro of AR (Page 24)

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by twinkle94

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! i luv uuuuuuuuuuuuu! lolz! even though u cont after a long time pplz dnt do dat anymore but ur reason is as good n im sry 4 dat! i hope u r felin better now! and i luved tha update! Jayz entry waz a g8 twist cont soon! n thnx 4 tha PM/update!

P.S. diz is a small request! if u can do it! can u make AR(Armaan/Ridhima) included in tha FF! lke siblingz  to the Khannaz n Sharmaz! lolz! not 2 each other! lolz! dat r not yet intruduced yet! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! i just think it wud b a little more interestin! plllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! do think bout it!

P.S.S. um AR as in Karan and Shilpa! lolz!

twinkle!

Awwwwww lol I love u 2!!! Embarrassed Im glad tht I haven't lost u as a reader! Yea I kno its been so long and I deeply apologize for tht'Embarrassed  I do feel better now thank u!  and thank u so much for loving the update and commenting! I appreciate it so much!Big smile

Hmmmm AR huh?  Not a bad idea'I was thinking of including them'but it will be a bit different frm ur idea'I hope thts ok'Embarrassed  but  ur suggestion is very much welcomed and appreciated!Big smile

Originally posted by twinkle94

Merry Christmas to you too as well as all my readers!!!!!!!!!Hug

Originally posted by eijaz-anita

LOVELY AWESOME ROCKING FANTABULOUS!!!

it was a really really nice part...looveed ka tooo much!! cho chwt of kavya not givin her crutches..n d kiss was superb!the whole pastry idea of angad was really swt n perhaps embarassing to kripa...lol weird to  imagine jay to be that bad lol but why is prem friends wid him?! in short i don have words..have been waiiittiiing for this..n ths part is like a christmas present!!

but plz plz continue soon..i relly wanna know what happens at the party..:)

Thank u soooo much! Aw im glad u like ka so much! Big smile Yea I kno I added the jay twist to make it more interesting'ever since I saw imran's killer face in kidnap, I could completely see him as a villain so I decided to go with the idea.  Prem became friends with jay before he knew that jay knew mukti'and prem doesn't know that he is bad'.yet!WinkWinkBig smile

Originally posted by ~*shaili*~

kavyanjali are my fav!!!

n i just super loveeeddd their parts!! i wanna see how they r in the party ;)

thnx for updating ya...

but now its uncontrollable..plz update soonn plz!!

Thanks for reading!! Its good to kno u like KA, I'll include some good pars on them so stay tuned'. Ill cont. soon'..WinkBig smile

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

lovely update plz add a bit more of sk

Thank u!! sry about not including thm in this update. EmbarrassedI'll start with them in the nxt!Big smile

Originally posted by sameira-90

hey great part..continue soon..

Thank u sooooooooo much!!Smile

Edited by indigal07 - 30 December 2008 at 12:40am

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
My dear sisters roshu and aishu, i'll reply 2 u guys as soon as i et a chance!!!  miss u loads yaar!CryCryHug
aishu_fan IF-Dazzler
aishu_fan
aishu_fan

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
mish u 2!!
binal54 Senior Member
binal54
binal54

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
omg i like it plz plz plz update soon i will be witing
khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
hey i just found ur ff its really nice i will be witing for the next update and pl do let me know when update much thanks=]
Angelic_Pari IF-Rockerz
Angelic_Pari
Angelic_Pari

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Hey meri salli ji....kya baat hai...... sabashi dene teri payaari si bhabhi pahauch gayi... right time par....dekh lo..... lol...

Wow meri Aalloo kya baat hai.... it was very very good.... you got bunch of couples there............ but gr8 job meri salli........ hatts off....Wink

Pari/Bhabhi
indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

~ EDITED ~Big smile

hehe im finally editing it sooo be happyLOL and throw yourself and me a partyParty

Did my sis just ask for a party? DONE!!!!!!!!  ooooo and we'll have ice cream cake ok? come early dont make me wait and drool on it!!LOLLOL

Star 
Thats how many stars this update deserves..... Awwwwwwwwwwww Thank u sooooooooooo much jaanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Wounderful, Out-Standing, Mind-Blowing, Brilliant, Superb, Amazing, Awesome, Fabulous and Fanstastic update Aaliyah.....Clap I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Angad and Kripa
There wasnt much romance between them in this part but it was very cute was Angad to get a cake for them..... I glad atleast Anjali knows that they love each other and that they confessed.... I hope to see alot of romance between them in the next part.....WinkLOLLOL
Don't worry....you will... just for u!! Big smile
Prem and Mukti
First of Aali how can you make my hubby the villian and here i tho.... you loved him wat happened now huhCryLOLLOL DId his kiss on the cheek wear off alreadyWinkLOLLOL I feel sooo sad for Mukti she has Jai after her... but wat excatly did Jai do to her that she is afraid of him?? Mukti is sooo sweetEmbarrassedeven with that trouble back in her life she still cares about her sister and is going to the party just for her sisters.....  No the kiss on the cheek DID NOT wear off!!! Wait i change my mind...it DID!! Time for another one!!!WinkWinkLOL lmaaooooo!!  Jaanu, ur hubby looks hot as a villain ok, i mean just look at Kidnap and tht overly killer look! its so amazing!!! I also wanted to try something new... so i made imran jiju a villain... sorry jaanu!! I'll make it up to u with cookies...as long as i get tht kiss....
I hope Prem finds out soon and Helps Mukti out instead of been mean to her.... Aage aage dekho hota hai kya!WinkBig smile

Kavya and Anjali
awww.... i hope Anjali's ankle gets better soon... me 2...
Kavya is very sweetEmbarrassed taking real good care of Anjali.... and telling her too call him KAVY....LOL  I kno Kavy's amazing...
i wonder who that person was the push her tho....Confused  ......Big smile...........
Anjali is a very nice sister keeping Kripa's secret and all i think its very sweet of her...  Sigh arent sisters great? just like u my jaanu!Embarrassed
AAAHHHH Shocked they finally kissed, but they didnt confess yet man make them confess soon or else im coming after you.....  uh oh, a roshu-ish threat!!!ShockedShocked  ok ok i will i willEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Laksh and Kt
How come ther wasnt mor on them this time huh.... i was hoping i would see mor scenes about them but there wasnt any.... expect the sticking the tongue out ..... i can sooo see them doing that....
I can see them doing tht tooLOL. Yeah i thought u would think i would include more... but i will next time...oooooooooooo.....im excited now...im writing a good scene on them!!!! eeeekkkk!!!LOL
Sujal and Kashish
They had nothing in this part but i hope they do in the next update.....  Sorry about tht...i couldn't think of anything this time but next time They willBig smile

Over all it was a Out-standing job, This part was mostly Prem and Mukti; Kavya and Anjali but i hope to add the others in the next part....Thanks  for updating after a long time and me annoying you untill you cont... but dont make me do that again cuz if i do it this time then im going to Kidnap you and make you sit in front of the Computer and finish the part....LOLLOL  Awwww why can't you make Imran jiju Kidnap me? it would be SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!! I mean, not that I dont love u cuz u kno i do, but come on yaarr, its IMRAN JIJU!!!!LOL

Aali plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz cont....soon this time.... or else i know where you find you and in the next part put mor of Angad and Kripa... Its okay if you make the entire part on them i would be very sweetLOL  Haha lol ur funny...entire part...LOLLOL  Don't worry i'll include more on them!!

I hope you love my lovely Long comment Love it? Hun it's AMAZING ADORABLE FANTASTIC MINDBLOWING etc. etc. etc. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love u sooooooooo much and LOVE UR LOVELY LONG COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smile

Luv ya meri Jaan Heart   LOVE YA MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug
Roshni

Roshu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my comments are in red!!! I LOVE U AND THANKS A MILLION FOR COMMENTING SIS!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_fan

*reseerved

*edited*
O WOOWOWOWOWOOW AAALI KAMAL KARDIYA!!! now i really need to update my ff! jaani it was awesome!u did an amazing job! lmao! imran jiju as the villan! thts wat roshu gets for reserving the first  comment b4 me! Haha lmao!!! u and roshu r soo funny yaar!  Thank u sooooooo much jaanu!! Hug
omfg i luvvvvvvvveeeed the confession part!! i wish my confession part in my f was as good as urs!i luvved the details and everythign.i could c all the details i coudl feel allt he emotions! u did an amazing job!
u r an amaaazing write aali! mashallah! i wish i was a s good as u or as good as shivani! Thank u soooooo much!! I'm so happy u could feel all the emotions and visualize everything! I always wanna kno whether my writing has tht effect and now tht u told me it does, u made me rly happy! and aishu, ur an OUTSTANDING writer!! aakhir behen kiski hai?WinkBig smile
kamal hai! amazing!outstanding! im too lazy to go to a thesauraus cuz im out of words to decribe how amazing u are as a person and as a writer  haha lol i love u!! no probs jaanu, i kno u love me! i can FEEL it!!! lolz!! luv ya jaan!!!Hug

Thank u soooooooo much for commenting Aishu!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U SIS!!! my comments are in red!!!

Go to top