Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*~Love in Calii~* PART 28!pg30!PARTY& intro of AR (Page 23)

lilindiangurl13 IF-Sizzlerz
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

~ EDITED ~Big smile

hehe im finally editing it sooo be happyLOL and throw yourself and me a partyParty

Star 
Thats how many stars this update deserves.....

Wounderful, Out-Standing, Mind-Blowing, Brilliant, Superb, Amazing, Awesome, Fabulous and Fanstastic update Aaliyah.....Clap

Angad and Kripa
There wasnt much romance between them in this part but it was very cute was Angad to get a cake for them..... I glad atleast Anjali knows that they love each other and that they confessed.... I hope to see alot of romance between them in the next part.....WinkLOLLOL

Prem and Mukti
First of Aali how can you make my hubby the villian and here i tho.... you loved him wat happened now huhCryLOLLOL DId his kiss on the cheek wear off alreadyWinkLOLLOL I feel sooo sad for Mukti she has Jai after her... but wat excatly did Jai do to her that she is afraid of him?? Mukti is sooo sweetEmbarrassedeven with that trouble back in her life she still cares about her sister and is going to the party just for her sisters.....
I hope Prem finds out soon and Helps Mukti out instead of been mean to her....

Kavya and Anjali
awww.... i hope Anjali's ankle gets better soon...
Kavya is very sweetEmbarrassed taking real good care of Anjali.... and telling her too call him KAVY....LOL
i wonder who that person was the push her tho....Confused
Anjali is a very nice sister keeping Kripa's secret and all i think its very sweet of her...
AAAHHHH Shocked they finally kissed, but they didnt confess yet man make them confess soon or else im coming after you.....

Laksh and Kt
How come ther wasnt mor on them this time huh.... i was hoping i would see mor scenes about them but there wasnt any.... expect the sticking the tongue out ..... i can sooo see them doing that....

Sujal and Kashish
They had nothing in this part but i hope they do in the next update..... 

Over all it was a Out-standing job, This part was mostly Prem and Mukti; Kavya and Anjali but i hope to add the others in the next part....Thanks  for updating after a long time and me annoying you untill you cont... but dont make me do that again cuz if i do it this time then im going to Kidnap you and make you sit in front of the Computer and finish the part....LOLLOL

Aali plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz cont....soon this time.... or else i know where you find you and in the next part put mor of Angad and Kripa... Its okay if you make the entire part on them i would be very sweetLOL

I hope you love my lovely Long comment

Luv ya meri Jaan Heart
Roshni

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 27 December 2008 at 5:43pm

aishu_fan IF-Dazzler
aishu_fan
aishu_fan

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
*reseerved

*edited*
O WOOWOWOWOWOOW AAALI KAMAL KARDIYA!!! now i really need to update my ff! jaani it was awesome!u did an amazing job! lmao! imran jiju as the villan! thts wat roshu gets for reserving the first  comment b4 me!
omfg i luvvvvvvvveeeed the confession part!! i wish my confession part in my f was as good as urs!i luvved the details and everythign.i could c all the details i coudl feel allt he emotions! u did an amazing job!
u r an amaaazing write aali! mashallah! i wish i was a s good as u or as good as shivani!
kamal hai! amazing!outstanding! im too lazy to go to a thesauraus cuz im out of words to decribe how amazing u are as a person and as a writer

Edited by aishu_fan - 28 December 2008 at 6:17pm
Sidarth_lover1 IF-Dazzler
Sidarth_lover1
Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! i luv uuuuuuuuuuuuu! Claplolz! even though u cont after a long time pplz dnt do dat anymore but ur reason is as good n im sry 4 dat! i hope u r felin better now! and i luved tha update! Jayz entry waz a g8 twist cont soon! n thnx 4 tha PM/update!

P.S. diz is a small request! if u can do it! can u make AR(Armaan/Ridhima) included in tha FF! lke siblingz  to the Khannaz n Sharmaz! lolz! not 2 each other! lolz! LOLdat r not yet intruduced yet! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! i just think it wud b a little more interestin! Tongueplllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! do think bout it!

P.S.S. um AR as in Karan and Shilpa! lolz!

Hearttwinkle!

Edited by twinkle94 - 25 December 2008 at 8:57pm
Sidarth_lover1 IF-Dazzler
Sidarth_lover1
Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
eijaz-anita Goldie
eijaz-anita
eijaz-anita

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
LOVELY AWESOME ROCKING FANTABULOUS!!!
it was a really really nice part...looveed ka tooo much!! cho chwt of kavya not givin her crutches..n d kiss was superb!the whole pastry idea of angad was really swt n perhaps embarassing to kripa...lol weird to  imagine jay to be that bad lol but why is prem friends wid him?! in short i don have words..have been waiiittiiing for this..n ths part is like a christmas present!!
but plz plz continue soon..i relly wanna know what happens at the party..:)
~*shaili*~ Groupbie
~*shaili*~
~*shaili*~

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 5:11am | IP Logged

kavyanjali are my fav!!!

n i just super loveeeddd their parts!! i wanna see how they r in the party ;)

thnx for updating ya...
but now its uncontrollable..plz update soonn plz!!
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged
lovely update plz add a bit more of sk
AKForever Goldie
AKForever
AKForever

Posted: 26 December 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
hey great part..continue soon..

Go to top