Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*~Love in Calii~* PART 28!pg30!PARTY& intro of AR (Page 12)

ix iishiqaa xo Goldie
ix iishiqaa xo
ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
OMGGG thankss for continuing ittt =)
i went back to sabs ff and i was liek y is it lcosed then i found urs
urs abs. amazingggg<3
continue soon
and a question....is the ak thing a joke or is angad really falling for her and is she really falling for him ?

Sidarth_lover1 IF-Dazzler
Sidarth_lover1
Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indigal07

Originally posted by twinkle94

i luved thiz update very sweet n cute sceanes btween all tha couples plz cont soon n plz plz PM me thnx!

Hearttwinkle!

awww thank u vry much twinkle! i'm rly glad u enjoyed it!Big smile oh and of course i'll pm u when i update. sry bout not pming b4Embarrassed. i didnt kno u were a reader of this ff....i pm the readers who commented on my last updateBig smile so i'll surely include u nxt time.Smile

thank  u n i waz a reader but i didnt get tha time to comment so i thoght y not now  but 2 tell u tha truth i thought it would b weriod dat ur ritin thiz FF now but i waz so wrong ur fantastic cnt wait!

Hearttwinkle!

Sidarth_lover1
Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

it was so cutee.. the kashish-sujal part.. "shhhhh.." i was like omggg!! it was too cutee.. ut is he acting or does he care.. angad is a retard. he only didnt kiss her becuase he wanted to GAIN HER TRUST!! ughhh.. boys lol

continue soonnn

ps i loved all the other parts too but these were my fav ..lol

i thought dat waz a quit weriod tha he thought if he wouldnt kiss her den he would gain her trust itz lke come on just cause u do dat itz not dat easy lolz i totaly agree wth u BOYZ! lolz!LOL

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

it was so cutee.. the kashish-sujal part.. "shhhhh.." i was like omggg!! it was too cutee.. ut is he acting or does he care.. angad is a retard. he only didnt kiss her becuase he wanted to GAIN HER TRUST!! ughhh.. boys lol

continue soonnn

ps i loved all the other parts too but these were my fav ..lol

lolLOL Thanks i'm glad u liked it!  i agree with u, ugh boys!! lolLOL

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by superstar15

Originally posted by superstar15

Hey grt part love is in the air for everyone except PM haha i loved the part where all the couples except PM had some romance now read this it is my comment for each couple seperately:

AK- Thatt wa the best i can imagine ak fighting like that cuz they are the sexy hot couple hehe...angad was so cute he protected kripa's honor their love is taking heights i love how he thought she was his.

LKT- thatt was really sweet Laksh came to bug kt but he took one look at her innonence and decided againest and awww he didnt want anyone else to see her except him Wink .

PM- nothing is going to happen they are going to fight like long lost enemies just quick stare session and then back to the fighting well the other couples are having lovey dovey moments LOL .

KA- that was so funny i had laughed so much reading their part but kavya u made angali blush their love is blossoming too how cute....im a sucker for romance. Oh and angali just revealed kripa's little secret she gets ready to impress angad ROFL

SK- sujal's prank was funny but in the end he does care for her i liked how u said he was going to feed her to get her too eat....the last bit was so sweet kashish watched sujal dreamily.

That was a grt part aaliyah i loved it so much it was really long too now i no y it took so long now i am curious to no wat will happen in college grt part and cont soon i am waiting.

Love Ya Hun
Rhea Hug

hey rhea! omg ur comment was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! i loved it soooo much!! thank you thank you thank you for the long comment!! i loved the way u commented on the parts of each couple! i'm so glad u enjoyed it and it was worth the wait. u put this huge huge HUGE smile on my face with ur comment! thanks and i'll try to continue soon!Big smile  love u 2!!!Hug

oh ur welcome i just though it would be easier to comment on each cuple seperately so u no how i think of each couples part it gave justice to the part and if there are multiple couples i will comment seperstely so u no wat think of each diff description and take ur time to cont to get a part like that i will wait.

thank you so much for commenting seperately for each part. it gives me so pleasure to kno ur thoughts on them and kno whether u enjoyed them!Big smile

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix iishiqaa xo

OMGGG thankss for continuing ittt =)
i went back to sabs ff and i was liek y is it lcosed then i found urs
urs abs. amazingggg<3
continue soon
and a question....is the ak thing a joke or is angad really falling for her and is she really falling for him ?

awwww thanks so much! i was nervous when i first started. i was like oh no wut will everyone think?Embarrassed but then i wanted the story to continue so badly tht i took sabz up on her offer and continued it for everyone! i'm really glad u like it!Big smile  

As for ak, yep they're falling for  each other. angad, of course b/c he just loves her. and kripa.... she finds him annoying but cute, and now, respectable!! LOLlol just because, he wrapped a blanket around her and gave her tht little dialouge of how he knew of a girl's izaat. on the inside tho, he's rly like tht.Embarrassed on the outside is where he acts all annoying and flirtatiousWinkLOL

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

i luved thiz update very sweet n cute sceanes btween all tha couples plz cont soon n plz plz PM me thnx!

Hearttwinkle!

awww thank u vry much twinkle! i'm rly glad u enjoyed it!Big smile oh and of course i'll pm u when i update. sry bout not pming b4Embarrassed. i didnt kno u were a reader of this ff....i pm the readers who commented on my last updateBig smile so i'll surely include u nxt time.Smile

thank  u n i waz a reader but i didnt get tha time to comment so i thoght y not now  but 2 tell u tha truth i thought it would b weriod dat ur ritin thiz FF now but i waz so wrong ur fantastic cnt wait!

Hearttwinkle!

aww no problem. yea, i thought ppl would find it weird, thts naturalEmbarrassed so its ok. but i'm really happy tht u think its fantastic! thank u soooooo much for ur kind words!Big smile

Sidarth_lover1
Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Hearttwinkle!

Hearttwinkle!

aww no problem. yea, i thought ppl would find it weird, thts naturalEmbarrassed so its ok. but i'm really happy tht u think its fantastic! thank u soooooo much for ur kind words!Big smile

ur welcum n no probz!Tongue lolz!LOL

Go to top