Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: superstar15

Hey grt part love is in the air for everyone except PM haha i loved the part where all the couples except PM had some romance now read this it is my comment for each couple seperately:

AK- Thatt wa the best i can imagine ak fighting like that cuz they are the sexy hot couple hehe...angad was so cute he protected kripa's honor their love is taking heights i love how he thought she was his.

LKT- thatt was really sweet Laksh came to bug kt but he took one look at her innonence and decided againest and awww he didnt want anyone else to see her except him ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

PM- nothing is going to happen they are going to fight like long lost enemies just quick stare session and then back to the fighting well the other couples are having lovey dovey moments ๐Ÿ˜† .

KA- that was so funny i had laughed so much reading their part but kavya u made angali blush their love is blossoming too how cute....im a sucker for romance. Oh and angali just revealed kripa's little secret she gets ready to impress angad ๐Ÿคฃ

SK- sujal's prank was funny but in the end he does care for her i liked how u said he was going to feed her to get her too eat....the last bit was so sweet kashish watched sujal dreamily.

That was a grt part aaliyah i loved it so much it was really long too now i no y it took so long now i am curious to no wat will happen in college grt part and cont soon i am waiting.

Love Ya Hun
Rhea ๐Ÿค—

hey rhea! omg ur comment was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! i loved it soooo much!! thank you thank you thank you for the long comment!! i loved the way u commented on the parts of each couple! i'm so glad u enjoyed it and it was worth the wait. u put this huge huge HUGE smile on my face with ur comment! thanks and i'll try to continue soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  love u 2!!!๐Ÿค—

Edited by indigal07 - 15 years ago
indigal07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu_fan

hahaha yea man im only on episode like 46 or 47 hahaha!well man im wordless about ur writign man!!ur too good

lolz!๐Ÿ˜† thanks dude, love ya!

indigal07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle94

i luved thiz update very sweet n cute sceanes btween all tha couples plz cont soon n plz plz PM me thnx!

โค๏ธtwinkle!

awww thank u vry much twinkle! i'm rly glad u enjoyed it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh and of course i'll pm u when i update. sry bout not pming b4๐Ÿ˜ณ. i didnt kno u were a reader of this ff....i pm the readers who commented on my last update๐Ÿ˜ƒ so i'll surely include u nxt time.๐Ÿ˜Š

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was so cutee.. the kashish-sujal part.. "shhhhh.." i was like omggg!! it was too cutee.. ut is he acting or does he care.. angad is a retard. he only didnt kiss her becuase he wanted to GAIN HER TRUST!! ughhh.. boys lol

continue soonnn

ps i loved all the other parts too but these were my fav ..lol
rheuji17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indigal07

hey rhea! omg ur comment was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! i loved it soooo much!! thank you thank you thank you for the long comment!! i loved the way u commented on the parts of each couple! i'm so glad u enjoyed it and it was worth the wait. u put this huge huge HUGE smile on my face with ur comment! thanks and i'll try to continue soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  love u 2!!!๐Ÿค—

oh ur welcome i just though it would be easier to comment on each cuple seperately so u no how i think of each couples part it gave justice to the part and if there are multiple couples i will comment seperstely so u no wat think of each diff description and take ur time to cont to get a part like that i will wait.

ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail
OMGGG thankss for continuing ittt =)
i went back to sabs ff and i was liek y is it lcosed then i found urs
urs abs. amazingggg<3
continue soon
and a question....is the ak thing a joke or is angad really falling for her and is she really falling for him ?
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indigal07

awww thank u vry much twinkle! i'm rly glad u enjoyed it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh and of course i'll pm u when i update. sry bout not pming b4๐Ÿ˜ณ. i didnt kno u were a reader of this ff....i pm the readers who commented on my last update๐Ÿ˜ƒ so i'll surely include u nxt time.๐Ÿ˜Š

thank  u n i waz a reader but i didnt get tha time to comment so i thoght y not now  but 2 tell u tha truth i thought it would b weriod dat ur ritin thiz FF now but i waz so wrong ur fantastic cnt wait!

โค๏ธtwinkle!

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

it was so cutee.. the kashish-sujal part.. "shhhhh.." i was like omggg!! it was too cutee.. ut is he acting or does he care.. angad is a retard. he only didnt kiss her becuase he wanted to GAIN HER TRUST!! ughhh.. boys lol

continue soonnn

i thought dat waz a quit weriod tha he thought if he wouldnt kiss her den he would gain her trust itz lke come on just cause u do dat itz not dat easy lolz i totaly agree wth u BOYZ! lolz!๐Ÿ˜†

indigal07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

continue soonnn

lol๐Ÿ˜† Thanks i'm glad u liked it!  i agree with u, ugh boys!! lol๐Ÿ˜†

indigal07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: superstar15

oh ur welcome i just though it would be easier to comment on each cuple seperately so u no how i think of each couples part it gave justice to the part and if there are multiple couples i will comment seperstely so u no wat think of each diff description and take ur time to cont to get a part like that i will wait.

thank you so much for commenting seperately for each part. it gives me so pleasure to kno ur thoughts on them and kno whether u enjoyed them!๐Ÿ˜ƒ