Originally posted by angelic shaz

i jus read it
its awesum!!! 👏 👏 👏
u doin gr8 job takng over sabrina 😃 keep the good wrk up
cnt wait 4 more
continue soon 😃

awwww thank you so much! i'm trying my best!😃

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys! Here's the long awaited update, sry i took so long 😳 ...

Recap: The guys and the girls have a paper to do. The guys need help with it. Anjali comes up with a plan to prank the boys by making them get up extra early by setting their alarm clocks to 4 am!

Aur ab aagay... 😉 😆

Part 24

The girls hear voices coming from outside and fists banging on doors.

K: Anjali!
P: Basanti, come on yaar open the damn door! (we hear prem kicking the door out of frustration….awww prem and his cute frustration…😳)
L: Kt! Kt darwaza kolo!!
S: Kashish!

The yells and banging continue while the girls are laughing and wondering what's going on outside. Just then-

A: Kripa! Angad doesn't even knock! He just opens the door. He's about to step in the room when he just stopped short seeing all the girls staring at him.
A: Uhhh hi….. (looks at all the girls until his gaze meets Kripa's)

The girls look at Kripa and giggle silently, while Kripa averts her eyes from Angad and turns red.

A: (tilts his head back a bit, still keeping his eyes locked on Kripa) Hey guys, they're in here!

Angad goes in and sits right next to Kripa, their knees touching under the table. Kripa shifts away slightly.

A: We were wondering if you guys finished the paper, we could seriously use some pointers.
M: (looking at the 3 sentences on Angad's paper which he had brought and smiling seeing Kripa's one paragraph on her paper) Some pointers…
A: Well yea… (clears his throat uncomfortably)

Just then all the guys come in. The girls look up and see them. Angad takes this chance to shift closer to Kripa, their knees touching as well as their shoulders. She turns to glare at him, but her eyes melt as soon as she looks into his and turns away blushing. The guys sit by their perspective girls.
The girls start whining, annoyed at the guys for wanting to use them.

Prem & Mukti

P: Come on Basanti, just help me with this paper and then I'll go away.
M: (Acting very excited) Wow! You'll go away? Like leave your house?
P: Uhhhh….(stutters)
M: hmph, I didn't think so liar!
P: I may be a liar but at least I'm not besharam, asking someone to leave their own house! Don't help me I don't care, I'll just tell aunty…(starts to leave)
M: No no wut r u doing? I was only joking…(turns away from prem and rolls her eyes, mad tht she has to lie for him)
P: oh ok then…(smiles and sits down) hah gotcha he mutters underneath his breath
M: What did u say?
P: Nothing nothing…lets start, shall we?

And Mukti helped Prem with his paper.

Laksh-Kt

L: Kt, Kt plz…. (looking innocently at Kt)
Kt: (trying to hide a smile) Laksh, you should've thought about this before. It's too late now. Ab apni galati ki sazaa bukhto tum!
L: Sirf ek hi to galati thi, tum tho aise behave kar rahi ho jaise ke maine koi ghuna nahin kiya ho..
Kt: looks away…
L: Kt… plz ek bar help kar do na, ek bar….(innocent look once again…) Waise dekhne jao tho tum ne bhi itna nahin kiya…(taking her paper and smiling mischeviously)
Kt: (snatching her paper) Give me that! Ugh fine, I'll help you, sirf ye ek baar!
L: Oh thank you Kt thank you (exaggerating sarcastically, his hands are joined together as if praising her) kitni mahan ho tum, kitni-
Kt: ok bas bas

Kt looks away annoyed, her lips curve into a little smile at the side where no one can see, while Laksh smiles triumphantly.

Kavya and Anjali

K: You don't have to help me with the whole thing… as a favor to you, you only have to help me with half of it!
A: Ahaha, Kya mujhe budhu samaj rakha hai? Kavya, I don't have to help you with the whole thing because you already did a half! Thought you were being smart huh…jau jau mujhe tumhare saath kam nahin karna!
K: Nahin Nahin Anjali, I did half of it only with the intention of saving you time…so you don't have to do the whole thing…(smiles cutely)
A: If you're smart enough to do the first half than you must be smart enough to do the second…(rolls her eyes when calling him smart)
K: Well…
A: r u saying you're not smart?
K: No!
A: Oh, than you are smart?
K: Y-
A: Smarter than me?
K: Y- uh- um…( realizes she might not help him if he claims to be smarter)
A: Why r u stuttering? Bolo bolo! Come on, I'm waiting…(pretends to look at her silver heart-shaped wrist watch, you know one of those silver charm bracelets that have a little heart shaped watch attached? Yea one of those…)
K: thinking Oh great, now I'll have to accept my weakness in front of her.. No Anjali, I'm not smarter than you (he says this through slightly gritted teeth)
Anjali's face breaks into a smile at Kavya's defeat.

A: **sighs** yes, I guess I am smarter…smart ppl always tend to win…she implies, winking. Don't worry Kavya I'll help you. You're essay will rock! All thanks to Anjali Sharma of course! She beams widely while Kavya just looks disgusted in defeat thinking yeh baar tum jeet gayi Anjali, magar agli baar main jeetonga…. I'll show you…after all I am Kavya Khanna…next time I won't be running to you…you'll be running to me…and for an entirely different reason than a paper…and he smiles.

Angad and Kripa

A: (very close to Kripa) So will you help me? I don't know how to even start this paper, this isn't exactly my area of expertise…
K: (trying not to look at him) It's too late. You should've thought about it before…
A: Before? I didn't have time to think about it before. For example this morning…I was a bit preoccupied (smirking) and after that I was thinking about how I was going to …how I was going to…
K: (gulped) h-how you were going to…? (feeling very nervous)
A: how I was going to build up on what happened this morning…

Kripa's eyes widened in fear and shock. Angad started laughing at her visage. Though Kripa was shocked and apprehensive, for some reason she felt…good, safe almost. She didn't know why. Here was this guy that she only knew for a couple of days, and for some odd reason, even though he was insinuating things that she didn't even want to think about, she felt like she was safe with him…almost as if it was meant to be.

No no no! What's happening to me? Why do I have butterflies in my stomach? This idiot, this this flirt! Ugh no Kripa get a hold of yourself. Calm down. Breathe in Breathe out. Wth now he's laughing? This fool! Ugh! Angad is so disgusting so so….. No! Oh Kripa stop it! Tell him off! Tell him off now!

K: You idiot! Do you have no shame? Yaha kaam kar nai ke liye aye the ya flirt karne ke liye? If you think I'll help you now forget about it! (shouting at him and jerking away from him forcefully)

A: (puts both of his arms behind his head as if relaxing, sighs loudly) Well I don't care if I fail this paper at all. Actually, I've failed many. Thing is though my mom wants me to pass. Now if she hears that all your sisters helped my brothers pass, and you didn't help me, what will she think? What will your mother think? Do you want to upset them Kripa? Think about it, it's entirely your choice. (Looks away and grins knowing he got her)

K: He's telling the truth…Oh what will mama think? And aunty? I can't upset them. I can't let my feelings toward Angad ruin my relationship with mamma and aunty. No… Fine Angad, I'll help you. But don't get the wrong idea, I'm only doing this for mamma and aunty, or else… I wouldn't give a damn if you fail!
A: (laughs) Ok Ms. Imma Hothead can we start?

And Kripa helps Angad with his paper, also doing her own…

Anjali suddenly starts coughing:

K: Anjali, Anjali, Kya hua? Are u okay? Puts his hand on her shoulder and rubs her back, looking concerned… (Everyone looks at Anjali)
A: y-y-yea I'll just be right back, excuse me for a few minutes, she gets up and looks at all the girls and winks. The sisters nod silently and smiles knowing tht she had done this on purpose….and leaves the room.
M: I'll go check on her….(Mukti leaves too)

Meanwhile: Sujal and Kashish

S: Wow Kashish! Your paper is looking very nice…(taking her ppr)
Ks: (snatches it back) Kyun cheating karne ka iradha hai kya?
S: Nahin Nahin maine aisa kab kaha? He says flushing
Ks: Yea right, I know u haven't done yours yet
S: (looks confused, scratching his head), yea how did u know?
Ks: Unlike everyone else, u brought in a blank piece of paper with u!
S: (embarrassed) yea..well… I was thinking if u could help me..
Ks: If I could help you? Then what? What do I get in return?
S: Ummm (racking his brain for something she likes. Then remembers how she doesn't eat much and smiles) Well, as a way to express my gratitude, I'll buy you a BIG lunch tomorrow! All on me!
Ks: YOU! She shouts, hitting his shoulder with her fists
S: (laughing hysterically trying to grab hold of her wrists and at at last… he succeeds, now holding both of her wrists and leaning closer to her) Please Kashish..please (begs with innocent, pleading eyes) I care so much for you and you don't even want to help me? (Kashish's eyes widen in surprise) The only reason I mentioned giving you something to eat is because I'm concerned about you…you hardly eat anything…I'm just worried. (looks a bit hurt) But it doesn't matter, forget it. Tht's ur business. I guess I shouldn't get involved. I'm sorry. It's also ur business if you want to help me or not. I won't bother you…(gets up to leave)
Ks: (Reaches out and clasps his arm) No! Sujal I….I'm-…I-….I….. (gets frustrated because she's still surprised about Sujal's concern for her and of course because of the butterflies in her stomach…😳) (exhales sharply) I'll help you, I'm sorry…for being such a….
S: a…?
Ks: Ugh! For being such a jerk! (seems disgusted at herself)
S: (looking at her and sitting back down) aww it's ok… (starts gliding his hand up and down smoothly on her back trying to make her feel better and then-)
P: (looking up from his work at S) ahem ahem
Sujal looks at Prem and grins mischievously, knowing he won

**sigh** yeh ladke bhi na… 😊

While S-Ks were talking, Angad & Kripa:

K: I'll be right back
A: Kyun kya hua? (Smirks) Mere saath kaam karna acha nahin laga kya? (winks)
K: Shut up! I nvr said tht! I'm just going to the bathroom.
A: (sighs) Yeh ladkiyan aur bathroom ka kya rishta hai? Hamesha wahin jati rehti hain…
K: Ugh shut up! She gets up and walks out..

After S-Ks's convo: Laksh, Kt, Sujal and Kashish

Kt: Uff, mujhe bhook lagi hai…(whines)
L: Ab aur kitni moti hona chati ho?
Kt: Eh chilgose, kabhi aynai (mirror) main dekha hai kya? Tum to mujhse bhi mote ho! (she says sternly)
Ks: Kt main bhi chalti hoon tumhare saath
S: Wow kya baat hai? Maine bola aur tum itne jaldi maan gayi? (grinning)
Ks: Woh main khane nahin jari thi..
S: tho?
Ks looks at Kt nervously not knowing wut to say
Ks: Woh-
Kt: woh mujhe help karne aari thi. Usually she picks out something healthy for me to eat, watches out for me, u kno?
L: Oh thts good. At least koi tho tumhara dyaan rakta hai. Kashish, please meri Kt ka acha kyal rakhna ok?

Kt looks at him angrily, then turns away and leaves the room with Kashish behind her, blushing all the way. 😉

Laksh smiles thinking of how Kt might be blushing rt now and Sujal smiles too, thinking of how Kashish might be going to eat right now but just didn't want to tell him and admit he won. Poor Sujal, he has no clue that Kashish didn't leave to listen to his advice, rather to prank and bother him… 

Now we all know what the girls were doing right? Come on guess guess? ……………………….YES! They were changing the setting on the guys' alarm clock from 7:00 am to 4:00 am! Poor guys! Will they find out about the prank and foil the girls beforehand or will they actually fall for it? Find out in Part 25!

Precap: The guys will find out about the prank (before or after?) and will seek revenge. Relationships will start to bloom….

Sorry the precap is kind of short, I haven't written the part yet so i'm sure wut's going to happen...
I hope u guys like this part tho!
Please please please comment!!!!!! I expect more comments this time!!! 😉 😛

Any suggestions will also be taken, so if u guys have ideas u can pm them to me, i'll surely look at it! hmmm wut else? o yea, do u guys like the way i use parenthesis or would u rather i not use them? your choice. plz tell me i want to kno 😳  Also, the stuff written in long italics r the characters thoughts, just so u kno!😉😊

Last but not least, don't forget to comment!!! 😉

~Aaliyah~

Edited by indigal07 - 15 years ago
FANTASTIC
loved it
loved all the characters convos
too cute and sweet
its just awesome
cont soon plz

Originally posted by **esha**

FANTASTIC
loved it
loved all the characters convos
too cute and sweet
its just awesome
cont soon plz

thnx esha! fast comment, i wasn't even done updating completely!😆😆 glad u loved it tho😳

i just loved it
it was so good
i think you should make laksh and kt fall in love first then they both together help there brothers and sisters get together.
just a suggestion....
anyways cant wait for the next part update soon
awwwwww all da couplez r cute in dere own little wayz 😳 i luv PM/AK dere hilarious when eva dey get 2gether 2 do sumthin dey try really hard 2 get da upper hand on each otha 😳 jus wait till da guyz find out wat da girls did den derez no stoppin em from gettin even 😉 update soon lukin 4ward 2 da next part 😊

Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

i just loved it
it was so good
i think you should make laksh and kt fall in love first then they both together help there brothers and sisters get together.
just a suggestion....
anyways cant wait for the next part update soon

thanks roshni! i'm thinking you're a laksh-kt fan? just guessing!😆 i love them 2! i like your suggestion, lets see what happens in the next part. hmm i was actually thinking of making another couple fall in love first.... but lets see..however it plays out in my mind...😆

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

👏

thanks jyothi! glad u liked it!😃

Originally posted by 26javey26

👏 

thanks javeria!😃

Originally posted by mandy07

awwwwww all da couplez r cute in dere own little wayz 😳 i luv PM/AK dere hilarious when eva dey get 2gether 2 do sumthin dey try really hard 2 get da upper hand on each otha 😳 jus wait till da guyz find out wat da girls did den derez no stoppin em from gettin even 😉 update soon lukin 4ward 2 da next part 😊

lolz i kno, the couples r rly cute and i like the way they try to gain an upperhand on eachother too! it's one of the things that i rly like about this fanfic! lets see now wut the guys do....😉😊

this fan fic is so gd. .please continue soon. .cant wait to read some cute moments between the couples 😳