Kayamath

Ayesha isn't that bad.....

NPMA10 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 If you think about it, Ayesha isnt that bad...I mean what would you do if you were loosing the love of your life? Wouldnt you do whatever you could to regain your love? I agree that her tactics are wrong but I mean common now...She's just jealous and isnt thinking about what she is doing. Plus, you have to admit.....She is really very beautiful.. More than Prachi (for me). I like Ayesha a lot but i also like prachi.. sometimes,, the whole "goody too shoeS" gets annoying and boring but she is nice too 😊 Do you guys agree?? What would you do if you got your man stolen? Post below and thanks for reading!😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Think whatever you want sweety because I am tired of these kinds of posts.
nick_bon thumbnail

Originally posted by: NPMA10

If you think about it, Ayesha isnt that bad...I mean what would you do if you were loosing the love of your life? Wouldnt you do whatever you could to regain your love? I agree that her tactics are wrong but I mean common now...She's just jealous and isnt thinking about what she is doing. Plus, you have to admit.....She is really very beautiful.. More than Prachi (for me). I like Ayesha a lot but i also like prachi.. sometimes,, the whole "goody too shoeS" gets annoying and boring but she is nice too 😊 Do you guys agree?? What would you do if you got your man stolen? Post below and thanks for reading!😊😊

okay first of all i too think that she is beautiful, no doubt... but when you are loosing the love of your life, the more you try to force it towards you the more it goes away.. and besides it was HER brilliant plan that she should marry and neev and milind should marry prachi so that they can seperate the two lovers... so now she is paying for her sins... i know she is not a bad person at heart, she just doesnt think right, she thinks everyone is trying to hurt her... and she is possesive of milind which cant be called love... cuz now she simply does it to hurt prachi not to gain milind's love...

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are entitled to your view just as we are entitled to ours. And I definitely do not like anything about Ayesha. Her character has been completely ruined as they have turned her black. For me what she feels for Milsi has nothing to do with love. He is her trophy boy. As to being more beautiful, beauty is not only external. Inner beauty is more important and lasting. After all how long can one preserve one's external beauty? No wonder Milsi is drawn to Prachi's inner beauty. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she's a selfish, valueless murderer (luckily unsuccessful), she did not lose her love - she ditched him for her ambition. honestly, how much worse can anyone get?
Mrca_Sn thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

she's a selfish, valueless murderer (luckily unsuccessful), she did not lose her love - she ditched him for her ambition. honestly, how much worse can anyone get?

Agreed.She does not knw the meaning of true love.... She is a shamless 🤬

Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay for me its a big NO 😊

simple..ayesha doesnt know the meaning of love, thats it.
i hate her 😊
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NPMA10

What would you do if you got your man stolen?

her man was not stolen. she stole prachi's man and then abandoned her own.
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gawker

her man was not stolen. she stole prachi's man and then abandoned her own.

👏jup😊

-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ayesha...well i would agree that she is not that bad until some point
And i did feel for her earlier, but once she kidnapped Ritwick and then when she tried to kill PRachi...well after this all my sympathies were gone

No matter how much you love someone, there are some limits u can never cross