Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

I am so happy with Kanya!!!! Yay!! (Page 2)

sonataca Senior Member
sonataca
sonataca

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Actually you are right, it will be worth it. If they fell for each other fast then it wouldn't be fun. Wink

We're watching this everyday with the hope that Kaanya falls in love but it's not happenning...patience my dear friends, patience! Big smile

Edited by sonataca - 14 May 2008 at 2:10am

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
^ I call that manipulating the audience to get trps.
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogitz

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I am actually very happy with kanya's character right now! I am not mad at her at all. I do think she is blind but hell Ranbir was an ass so it's hard to believe he would change. And it makes sense he would run away. What I really love is that she is not falling for him that easily. I think most of us predicted they would fall for each other about the same time. But we didn't know who would confess 1st. Kanya fell for Aayan too easily. So I always felt like she doesn't know what love is. So I am happy she is not falling for Ranbir that fast. That means when she finally does fall for him, it will be worth it! (atleast hope so)

I loved how she jumped on the bed and overeacted. It really tells me she took as a contract marriage and doesn't think of him that way! She is not even missing him. So I am so so anxious to see how she finally falls for Ranbir. What actually happens!!

i like kanyas overacting, now its her turn. i loved it when she faked in front of aayan.

I loved the whole overacting scene! It was awesome! Kudos to the script writer! The lines were amazing. And her acting was finally good. It didn't seem to fake so still believeable. But dramatic enough to know she was lying. I am happy they FINALLY remembered she is the main character of the show and decided to give her some lines.LOLLOL

Maha_Sid-dewani Goldie
Maha_Sid-dewani
Maha_Sid-dewani

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
yes u guys r soo rite!!
i mean wouldnt it be fun to watch kanya slowly fall for ranbir coz that would have sooo many sweet rankan secnes.. i dont want them to get together soo soon coz after they do ekta will start her sas bahu kinda story here also which is sooo boring....
loved kanya in yesterdays episode.. remm when ranbir used to over act in front of his mom about much he loves kanya well its kanyas turn now!!!
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hhm is missed yesterdays epi...
kanya was quite good...
her part wid ayaan was soo funnny and wen shanya came in lol

but didnt kanya feel a bit sorry wen her parents started cryiong???
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by phatbunny01

i knowwww i tottallyy agree with you guys! What I'm the happiest about is that she's back in the nanda mansion. Big smile KIT's gonna be so much fun to watch once again. LOL

yup KIT is back ..nandas rocks .man ..shantu came to..wow ..now there wil be so much fun

Go to top