zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone,

How're you all? Hug

Very crappy, I know, but so sorry. Ouch

Song: "Jo Dil Mein Basai Thi"

From Movie: "Geet"

It's a very touching song, I just felt like making it on that, even though the song fills up my eyes. Hope y'all will enjoy watching it! :)

Well, here is is..

Video

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYk1LfAEES8

Hope you'll like it.

Thanks so much, all comments are highly appreciated! :)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

first i would like to say is that im the first to reply!!! LOL

Then i would like to say is that the ending part of the mix gave me a headache!!!!! BUT that ending did that because it was so hottt that i started to get dizzzy!!!! also because it was really fast lolz

I loved it!!!! Clap

u deserve more then jus my applauds....u did another great video....and it gets better and better everytime. Again the song selection rocked....the whole picture thing was so good!!!! Everything jus went so well with the words of the song.....and it was just done so beautifullly....i mean i don;t know what else to say....im runnin out of words!!!!!!!!!!! Well u know what, the next video i will write all the great words from a dictionary to describe ur video that way i won't run out of any words....i hope!

I wonder what will happen once im done with all the words in the dictionary Confused

i guess i will grab a theasuarus. LOL

Great job once again, hope to see more of your awesome videos!! Hug

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 May 2008 at 7:58pm
zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

What happened yaar? Is it not good, or what? ErmmConfused

zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Then i would like to say is that the ending part of the mix gave me a headache!!!!! BUT that ending did that because it was so hottt that i started to get dizzzy!!!! also because it was really fast lolz

I loved it!!!! Clap

u deserve more then jus my applauds....u did another great video....and it gets better and better everytime. Again the song selection rocked....the whole picture thing was so good!!!! Everything jus went so well with the words of the song.....and it was just done so beautifullly....i mean i don;t know what else to say....im runnin out of words!!!!!!!!!!! Well u know what, the next video i will write all the great words from a dictionary to describe ur video that way i won't run out of any words....i hope!

I wonder what will happen once im done with all the words in the dictionary Confused

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
That is the sweeetest comment I've ever recieved on my video's. Hug (x3)
First of all, ooppssiee, sorry for making your head dizzy..EmbarrassedLOL
Anywhoo... that comment was awfully big, yet very special for me. Thanks so much again. I'm just so speechless! Hug :)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinu29

I loved it!!!! Clap

Anywhoo... that comment was awfully big, yet very special for me. Thanks so much again. I'm just so speechless! Hug :)

yea i tend to write huge comments for some of my good friends like u. LOL sorry i love writing nice things to my friends especially because they deserve it. Embarrassed

zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zinu29

I loved it!!!! Clap

yea i tend to write huge comments for some of my good friends like u. LOL sorry i love writing nice things to my friends especially because they deserve it. Embarrassed

aww, that's so sweet. ilyy! Hug I'm still just so starled! LOL

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked omg...i am sooo speechless!! i don't rly listen to old songs..but this...this video..omg it was MINDBLOWING!!! AWESOME Zinu!!! Clap Clap Clap seriously i think u should get a standing ovation! but there's no icon for tht Unhappy o well, u kno wut, tho u can't see me, i'll stand up rt now and give u 1......... done! LOL oh tht video was soooo good!! now i'll listen to tht song...and think of lkt. it fit perfectly. at like 3:25 or near it, the part where kt is walking away from laksh and he's crying and she's in her wedding dress... i felt like crying..it was soo sad... Cry i jus love ur videos zinu.. they make me feel everything tht's going on. u kno, with ur videos u can turn someone who doesn't prefer Lkt( tho thts hard to imagine Confused , tho there r some) to actually liking them or feeling for them!  plus the ending was fast, but perfect with the song! great job once again! Clap 
oops...long post..sry Embarrassed

Edited by indigal07 - 13 May 2008 at 9:22pm
zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shru*

Awesome!!!!

Thanks so much! Hug :)

Go to top