Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 9)

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

Heeba darling,I am late but I am here.

A wonderful start dear. Clap Clap The prologue was interesting.The thoughts of all four of them kept going back to the time that is 5 years ago.Now I wonder what could have happened then that have left all of them heartbroken!! A mix of everything...u'll find out soon
Diya is a sweety pie. Smile I am thinking she is MICHI's daughter and Milind didn't know about the baby.I could be wrong too.u r on the right track...Hmm...so the stage is set for Milind and Prachi's meeting,The meeting will reveal a lot...I am excited.I hope this Angad guy doesn't come between MICHI. He will and he wont...lol...
A nice and intriguing first part dear.Ab me already waiting for the next one.ANd thanks for this FF sweety.

Thanks for reading and commenting Madhu...Glad u liked it...
Will post the next part in a few minutes...

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Here is the next part...I do go in the past, let me know if it is confusing...

Chapter 2 "Returning to the past"

According to the world Neev Shergill had everything one could ever wish for. However, according to him, he had everything yet nothing. Outside, he was the happiest person yet inside, only he knew how it felt to be lonely. Ever since his father died three years ago, he had no one to call his own, his family. Only if she was here, he could have talked to her, share his happiness and sorrows with her. He missed her presence, her friendship, and her love in his life. They meant the world to him but he had lost it all because of his own selfishness. Because of his happiness, he had crashed her happiness.

Just like every other Monday evening, Neev was in his office thinking about the new project his boss talked about earlier. If he was able to design this hotel, he would get a promotion in the company and also, this would once again prove that Neev Shergill was one of the best architects of the country. However, he was still not aware of all the details. Details that would make him think twice before he accepted.

That very evening, before he left for home, he went to see, Mr. Newman, his boss, to discuss the project. As he entered, his boss asked him to take a seat.

"Mr. Shergill, this up coming project will not only give a new name to the company but also to you as well. You can once again prove your capabilities…And I'm confident that you will do justice to it… "

"Yes sir, I understand…I was just wondering when will we meet our client...I want to start on it as soon as possible"

"About that, the owner of MM hotels is a busy man…but you will have to go and meet him in India...that too in two weeks…we already have a date and meeting fixed…in the same time you will be able to take a break from work"

"What…in India…Sir are you telling me that I need to go to India…"

"Yes, why is there any problem…isn't it your homeland"

"It is…I'm sorry sir…but I won't be able to go…you could give this project to someone else…I just can't go back"

"Mr. Shergill…As your boss…there is only one thing I can tell you and advise you…don't let your personal life affect your professional life…I'll give you two days to think about it…and I believe you will take the right decision…"

"But sir…"

"No Mr. Shergill…after two days…come back and tell me what you have decided"

Without arguing, he left his boss' office. There was no way he was returning to India. He couldn't, he wouldn't. He had promised himself that he would never show her his face again, then how could he go back.

Lying on his bed, he still remembered the last time he had seen her. She was crying, that too because of what he had done. They had been childhood friends, they grew up together, yet he had never seen her cry. Even during the most difficult days of her life, she had stayed strong, but that day, she had cried her heart out.

After three long hours of search, he found her near the cliff. It was dark, but thank god that she was dressed in white, her favourite color. When he approached her, he heard her say "Go away Neev…just leave me alone"

When he saw her eyes red from all the crying she had done, his heart ached. What had he done? He was responsible for her tears and that killed him inside. He couldn't see her like that; he would tell her the truth, the entire truth. He came closer to her and as he placed his hand on her shoulder, she jerked out and screamed "Don't you dare touch me…I trusted you and this is how you repay me…"

"Listen to me…its not what you think…let me explain it to you…"

"Don't Neev…you have already done enough…"

She tried to run away, but he took hold of her hand. He held it her tied. Even if it meant losing her forever, he wasn't going to let go until she calmed down and until he had spoken the truth.

He still remembered the smile that had formed on her lips as she found out the truth. She had forgiven him right away, but even after all these years, he hadn't forgiven himself. Lying back on the bed, he wondered how she was. She must be leading a beautiful life by now.

In two days, he would have to give an answer to his boss. His mind told him not to go, but his heart wanted to see her once again. Maybe, destiny was giving him another chance to see her. Maybe after all these years, his heart would finally be in peace only after seeing her happy.

Far away from London, Prachi dreamed of the last day she had seen him.

He was sitting in front of the house. It was like he knew that she would come. There was always love in his eyes for her, but that day she had seen hatred, pure hatred for her. He was angry and hurt. When he saw her approaching, anger had rushed through his veins and she felt it as he screamed "How dare you come back…I don't want anything to do with you …I want you out of my life…from today on you are dead to me…everything between us is over…you killed it all Prachi…you killed it all…"

"Meri baat tho suno…please let me explain" she said taking hold of his hand. But with the anger he was in, he just pushed her away. She fell on the ground as he rushed back inside, closing the door on her face he said "I never want to see your face again Prachi…never again" She pleaded for him to open the door. She wanted to tell him everything, but he just refused to listen. She banged the door with all her energy but he just didn't open it. "Please, listen to me, don't do this…don't do this…please don't do this…" she cried in front of the close door for hours.

"Prachi…Prachi utho…voh sirf ek bura sapna tha" said PL {it was just a bad dream}

Sitting up on the bed, she opened the side lamp and she said "Mama…aap yahaan…" {You here}

"I was passing by when I heard your voice…why are you doing this to yourself…that too for him…for someone who never understood you…"

"Mama…usse sachaii patha nahin..." {Mama he doesn't know the truth}

"Aur usse kabhi patha bhi nai hoga… {And he will never learn it either}" PL said and left the room. Her daughter just refused to listen. She hated to see her like this. She wanted her to move on, if not for her sake but for Diya's sake. That little girl deserved all the happiness in the world.

Closing the door behind, PL remembered the day Prachi had come home crying. She had never seen her daughter in that condition before.

"Mama…he doesn't want to listen to me…he wants me to go away forever…"

"Prachi…rona band karo…pehle kya hua batao…" {Prachi, stop crying…first tell me what happened}

"No mama…he hates me…he hates mama" is all she said as she cried sitting on the floor.

And even today, PL didn't know what had happened between the two of them. She had asked Prachi several times but she had refused to say anything. Two days after that incident, they had left everything behind, their home, family and country.

As Prachi saw her mom leave, she stepped out from her bed and went to check on Diya. She sat beside the little sleeping figure as tears flowed from her eyes. How could she forget him when they had a daughter together? Diya was a constant reminder of her past, of him. Diya sure looked like her, but her habits, likes and dislikes were exactly like him. Lying down beside her, she took her daughter in her arms. Whenever she took Diya in her arms, she always somehow felt close to him.

As soon as Diya felt her mom's arms on her, she turned around to face her. When she saw tears she asked "Mama…why are you crying…"

"I'm not crying beta …you go to sleep"

"You are missing by papa" she slowly whispered

Confuse Prachi asked "Why would I miss Angad..."

Wiping off the tears with her little fingers she hesitantly said "No mama, my real papa"

Edited by Heeba - 16 May 2008 at 12:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kiron.topsyturvy23abhiyaneet8SobtiObsessionrsroopali

jdots Senior Member
jdots
jdots

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
nice update..glad you started another FF
-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Heebs, I am trying to decide whether Neev is talking about Prachi or Ayesha.Confused Thank God there is only 2 girls.LOL

But about Prachi, I am sure she is talking about Milind.Embarrassed

Diya is such a mature kid. She knows Angad is not her real papa.

Lovely update. I hope the next part clears some of my confusion about who is thinking about whom. Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdots

nice update..glad you started another FF

Thank youSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsyworld

Heebs, I am trying to decide whether Neev is talking about Prachi or Ayesha.ConfusedYou will find out once Michi meet... Thank God there is only 2 girls.LOL LOL

But about Prachi, I am sure she is talking about Milind.Embarrassed

Diya is such a mature kid. She knows Angad is not her real papa. I'll elaborate that part later on....but yes she is a mature kid...

Lovely update. I hope the next part clears some of my confusion about who is thinking about whom. Smile Next part might keep you in confusion...but after that...things will clear up slowly...Let Milind come to montreal...

Thanks Deeps, glad u like itSmile
joa123 Senior Member
joa123
joa123

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
gr8 update....
i think neev was thinking abt Prachi.....
and prachi abt Milind........
Diya is really sweet and understand Prachi well....
is Ayesha behind all this?????
hopefully some of the suspence will clear in next part.....
do cont soon
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
awww poor prachi she always gets pain in her lyff Cry so neev is da cause of michi's separation Confused m so glad dat diya da cute pari is michi's daughter Embarrassed now da duffer milind will think dat diya is either angad's daughter or neev's daughter Cry ok so now neev-prachi-milind r gonna meet in india so duffer will again misunderstand prachi
neways heeba lovely update Smile ur ff is getting more &more intresting Wink do update soon hunny Smile

Go to top