Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 8)

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panache

O.k...heebs...you better tell me what's going on! i can't take this much suspense...on top of all the suspense in the serial..i really can't take much more! LOL LOL Remember how much we had to wait in WBB...i'm taking my revenge...lolLOL anyways just kidding...i'll reveal everything soon...

This is what i am thinking.... Diya is Michi's daughter...and prachi left him 5 years ago...Angad and She are business partners...and i think the reason why she left has got to do with Milind doubting Prachi... How am i doing so far??? WinkNot badWinkLOL...U'll find out as the story moves forward...and abt Milind doubting Prachi...I'm still working on that part...its a mix of everything...

Can't wait to read the next part!

Thanks Sangs...will update tomorrowSmile

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

heeba, you are back with a bang! LOL
i just love this angad guy so much Wink , i know that this is supposed to be milis and prachi and even this angad guy is really nice. sorry michians but me liking this jodi too? Its a Michi FF...but Angad will play an important character till the very end....and ur going to like his character as well....
one thing could you give us a face to the character of angad as i can not really picture anyone with the role? it would be nice to have a face for the character.Abt the face...i use to watch KYPH long time back and  the name Angad Khanna is taken  from there...and IQ (Iqbal khan) use to play it...so i'll stick to that...though his character will be different from the show...
so surly diya s mihic's daughter and something has happened which they got separated and miland doesn't know that he has a daughter as prachi must have been pregnant when she left. Not bad...
very very curious to know what has happened? U'll fond out soon...
but really whatever has happend, i want prachi to meet miland and solve their problems ofcourse this is oing to take a while, he might misunderstand her again with this angad guy. We all know how he is...don't we...
thanks, love this one too much heeba, but you are really keeping us in the suspense now! Don't know how long i'll be able to do so...
when r u updating next? Will update tomorrow

Thanks hun, Glad u liked itSmile

Edited by Heeba - 15 May 2008 at 10:29am
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

omg heeba wat an intresting start wen i read da prologue den i thought np loved each other &ma loved each other The prologue was too confuse the readers a bit...lolWinkEmbarrassed i din hv ne clue about angad but after reading da 1st part i got 2 knw dat its michi who love each other Embarrassed well heeba is diya michi daughter? Embarrassed U'll find out soon but she is too cute Embarrassed i must say m liking dis ff alot umm dere is alot suspense in it  Wink Don;t know how long i'll be able to maintain it...
m eagerly waiting for da next part
pls update soon heeba Big smile

Thanks Minu, will update tomorrow niteSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *angel94*

Great ff
Please continue soon.

Thanks hunSmile
Will update tomorrow nite...
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blind horizon

Heebs hun looks like you've got much up your sleeve these days wat an intriguinging startI'm on vacation...so i have my whole brain working on this FF...lol now I bet this Angad guy never married Prachi he's just helping her raise Diya. They aren;t married for now...Oh Milsi in pain we so love him in pain don't we. LOLAren;t we so mean....lol....but he does look good in his anger pain look... Looking forward to another update soon. Smile

Thanks Muneeza, glad u liked it...will update by tomorrow niteSmile
-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I just have a quick question, does Angad live in the same house as Prachi???

Edited by devilnangel - 15 May 2008 at 1:10pm
madhu_vasireddy Goldie
madhu_vasireddy
madhu_vasireddy

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Heeba darling,I am late but I am here.

A wonderful start dear. Clap Clap The prologue was interesting.The thoughts of all four of them kept going back to the time that is 5 years ago.Now I wonder what could have happened then that have left all of them heartbroken!!
Diya is a sweety pie. Smile I am thinking she is MICHI's daughter and Milind didn't know about the baby.I could be wrong too.Hmm...so the stage is set for Milind and Prachi's meeting,I am excited.I hope this Angad guy doesn't come between MICHI.
A nice and intriguing first part dear.Ab me already waiting for the next one.ANd thanks for this FF sweety.
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilnangel

I just have a quick question, does Angad live in the same house as Prachi???

No he doesn't...did it look like that...I'll try to make it clear in the coming part...

Go to top