Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 69)

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
wow Heeba, the last part was a shocker.

i was so depressed when i read that Angad and prachi had already gotten engaged but the ending made up for everything. i loved the way he said she was still mrs mishra, that means no angad and prachi wedding YAY Clap

as much as i love angad i really want MP to reunite soon. cant wait for when milsi finds out about his daughter.

thanx for the update Heeba, i know im being greedy but plz do update soon Smile

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahimataq

hey heeba, nice update! thank you

yay they r still married! Yep they areEmbarrassed

feel sowi for angad, Hmmm...its not going to be that bad for him.. but MP r made for each other. Embarrassed Yes they are...but it will take some time...

Update soon, cant wait 4 the next one!! Smile

Thanks Fahima for reading and commenting...
Will update as soon as possibleSmile
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Heebs...I was disruaght after today's update but you guiys have cheered me up no end... Smile ...honestly I sat down with my coffee and took my time and boy did I LOveeeeeeeeee it...

Simply was stunned by the last line... Wink ...Brilliant... Smile Mrs Mishra...aab kahan jaayengi aap...

I cant wait to see how he wins her back...but at the same time I'm feeling really bad for Angad...he seemed really happy... Ouch

But Thank you hun...Awesome awesome update! Big smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabzc1

wow Heeba, the last part was a shocker.

i was so depressed when i read that Angad and prachi had already gotten engaged but the ending made up for everything. At one point i did want to leave it with Angad's and Prachi's engagement...but that would have been soo mean from my part...the worst cliffhanger ever... i loved the way he said she was still mrs mishra, that means no angad and prachi wedding YAY Clap Lets see...what happens...but yes the next chaps should be fun...

as much as i love angad i really want MP to reunite soon.hmmm not sure how soon... cant wait for when milsi finds out about his daughter. Next chap...for sure...its going to be another shocker for him...

thanx for the update Heeba, i know im being greedy but plz do update soon Smile

Thanks Shabz, will try to update for wednesday night....Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Heebs...I was disruaght after today's update tell me about it...here i was dreaming about another cute Michi moment...and all we get is MA scene...where is the Milind Mishra i fell in love with...i want him back but you guiys have cheered me up no end... Smile ...honestly I sat down with my coffee and took my time and boy did I LOveeeeeeeeee it... Awww Thanks RimsHug

Simply was stunned by the last line... Wink ...Brilliant... Smile Mrs Mishra...aab kahan jaayengi aap... she is trap isn't she...Wink...but you did guessed it earlier that they were divorce paper he never signed....

I cant wait to see how he wins her back...Lets see what our hero will do...but at the same time I'm feeling really bad for Angad...he seemed really happy... Ouch I know...but i wont make him all heartbroken...

But Thank you hun...Awesome awesome update! Big smile

Thanksgain once a RimsHug
Glad u liked it...now i'm waiting for an update from you and Goldy...
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Heeba please do the update cause I really need something to make me happy after tonight disater,please Cry Cry
madhu_vasireddy Goldie
madhu_vasireddy
madhu_vasireddy

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Chap 11:
OMG it was Ayesha who came to meet Neev.I was of the assumption that it was Milind.OMG Ayesha made such a master plan to separate Milind and Prachi. Angry Neev ki akal kahan gayi,he could have said no to the whole deal that Ayesha made. Angry But looks like he was too smitten by Prachi that he agreed to her proposal.This Ayesha,I have no words for her.I am mad at Neev too even though he seemed to be sudharofied.OMG Ayesha you have done so much and how dare you say that it would have been the best for 4 of you.Milind hun,I feel for you but then how could you think that Prachi betrayed you. Cry
I hope Nandini gives a piece of her mind to Ayesha after what she has done.His mom thinks that now that he knows where Prachi is it would be very easy to get her back.But unfortunately Aunty ji it's not going to be that way. Cry
SO looks like Prachi have eventually decided to move on with Angad.How I wish she backed out of that decision.I know ANgad deserves his share of happiness too but I can't see my MICHI babies with anyone else. Cry Cry

Wonderful part dear.I liked the way how you have unravelled the mystery. Clap Clap
Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Heebs………just came back from work and noticed that you have updated your ff…….moi got really happy……….and even more happier while reading it! Big smile
So prachi is still mrs.Mishra Embarrassed
he never signed those paper…… Big smile ……….
kind of feel sorry for Anangd but oh well…….. maybe he'll meet his soulmate too….. I cant wait to see how milind will potao prachi ……….
I know I am being greedy ………. But please update soooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn! Embarrassed

Go to top