Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 60)

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by michifanreal

Originally posted by Heeba

Originally posted by michifanreal

Heeba, very nice update.. I hope you won't let the
engagement happen
unlike in the serial. <span>hmmm lets
see...Wink</span>
Thanks hunSmile glad u liked itI've been reading ur
FF...been so busy that couldn't always comment...ur doing a good
jobClapSmile

thanks ya..
I am no writer.. but I love Michi characters so much that I want to write Tongue
thanks for reading.

Awww...even I'm not a writer...and honestly speaking..i never even thought I would ever write a FF...but michi madness makes you do a lot of things....But nonetheless...I;m really enjoying writing...my new found hobby..lol

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabzc1

oh Heeba, u left us hanging again Ouch Did I....lol...sorry about that...

why did ayesha have to turn up at the airport when she did? Always there at the wrong momentAngryOuchLOL... it didnt look like she was happy with neev's arrival. that lady definately has something to hide. Yes she does... poor milsi, i could feel how confused he was, even if he wants...he simply can;t let go of her...which is good right... unknowingly his mother told him to not get engaged when she told him to follow his heart LOL I know...way to go Nandini mom...finally he got some sense in him...

im glad he's off to see neev, but i have a feeling that the person neev opened the door to was ayesha. i hope milsi overhears what is said. Next part Milind will finally get to know the truth...

i think even after knowing the truth, milsi wont be able to win prachi back that easily. not that easily...but there is something that Prachi is still not aware of ... i think prachi will feel too obligated towards Angad to break his heart and she will go through with the engagement Cry She will definitely feel obliged...after  all he has done so much for her and her daughter...

gr8 update Heeba and please disclose the secret in the next part, the suspense is killing me.

thanks ShabzSmile...next chapter...promise everything will be out...but wont be able to update till wednesday...

Michi_fan Groupbie
Michi_fan
Michi_fan

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
LOVE these two lines
"then when she was ready to admit the truth, she closed her eyes and said "Because there is no point in waiting for someone to become yours when he has already become someone else's" Feel so sad for Prachi, hope it wont be to late when he come backs

Whether it was love, hate, anger or pain, it was all for her. Really liked this he does love her

Continue soooooon
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Michi_fan

LOVE these two lines
"then when she was ready to admit the truth, she closed her eyes and said "Because there is no point in waiting for someone to become yours when he has already become someone else's" Feel so sad for Prachi, hope it wont be to late when he come backs I know...even I feel bad for her...but whether Milind will be to late...you have to wait and watchWink

Whether it was love, hate, anger or pain, it was all for her. Really liked this he does love her Oh hun...he sure does and he will soon prove itEmbarrassed

Continue soooooon

Thanks hun, will update asapSmile
-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heeba

Originally posted by devilnangel

OMG I was bugging u with the update and it was me who was not on time to comment Cry Its the net problem, service here is not that good No problem hun....

LOVED the update, but u didn;t reveal the past, Sorry about that...but next part pakka...I'll reveal everything... but i think i like it this way
Thank God Milind thought something was missing, he should have thought like this earlier Yes he should have...but its better than never...

But the sad thing is Prachi has decided to move on Cry Yes she has...Ouch..but will she be able to...
Feel really bad for her, the way she said he is never going to back Cry Cry Cry Awww..but he will come back...wont he...
Make our Michi HAPPY SOOON Ummm...will think about it..lol

thanks and plzzz update sooooooooooon!!!!

Thank you...Glad u liked it
Will update asap...
by the way...whats your name...if you dont mind me asking...I can always call u DA..lol

DA..lol...my name Shaima...but you can call me DA if you want...lol

crazy4amrit Senior Member
crazy4amrit
crazy4amrit

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Clap

continue soooon!!!!
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swt_gurl001

Clap

continue soooon!!!!

thanks hun...will update asap

@ all my readers..I'm really sorry i wasn;t able to update...been really busy lately...have family that came over...but i'm writing whenever i get some time...next chap will be long and the entire past will be revealed...

Will most probably update by thursday or  friday...

Thank youSmile

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
So, thursday or friday haan!! Will wait till then! Embarrassed

Go to top