Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 57)

NosVemos IF-Sizzlerz
NosVemos
NosVemos

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Heeba, very nice update.. I hope you won't let the engagement happen
unlike in the serial.

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Aww you kept your promise... Embarrassed .. WinkI had to...since i wont be able to update for the next couple of days...have relatives coming over...

Heebs...ohh this is getting more and more interesting...Big smile...when I read the first half of the update, I was pretty sure that Neev loved Ayesha because of this...heheh...Rims...your looking for Neesha everywhereWinkLOL

"No Milind…there is so much to do, you guys can talk later…" she said and pulled him away from Neev. Why did he have to come back after all those years? That too, when she was about to marry Milind.

But then as I read on, it turned back into Prachi...LOL...

Now I dunno it could be either Ayesha or Milind that have gone to see Neev...perhaps Ayesha gets there first and Milind overhears? Something like that....

Thanks Heebs so much for the update...I'm glad Milind's conscience is knocked and he's wondering what if...Ya...for some reason I just didnt want him to break/cancel his engagement    just because he finds out the truth...it looks nice like this...he felt something is wrong...although he should have felt it long time back...

Prachi...oh god, it's too sad Heebs...Ouch...the poor girl...I feel for her...Cry I knowCry...

Thanks RimsSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_JAY_FAN

awesum

plz continue Smile Embarrassed

Thanks hunSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by michifanreal

Heeba, very nice update.. I hope you won't let the engagement happen
unlike in the serial. hmmm lets see...Wink

Thanks hunSmile glad u liked it
I've been reading ur FF...been so busy that couldn't always comment...ur doing a good jobClapSmile
fathmin Newbie
fathmin
fathmin

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Read the last two chapters
Loved them both, beautifully written Clap Clap Clap

Hope Milind find outs everything and really feel bad for Prachi, i guess she decided to move on Ouch

THX
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Heebs, this was as good as the rest and though I was a little disappointed that the truth is yet to be revealed I am happy you took this course. By the way I love you simple style of writing which conveys a lot even while making the reading easy. You have managed to retain the suspense element. Anyway I'll again go back to my guessing to unravel it.

I think the 'we' in the statement "You saw what we wanted you to see" is to Neev and Ayesha. I think Neev and Ayesha got together and came up with a plan which will enable each to get the person he/she loved. But once Neev realised how heartbroken Prachi was he could not go through with his plan and admitted the truth to her.

Ayesha may have landed in Neev place to ask him to shut up about their plan for she knows if Milind knows the truth he will never agree to marry her. Milind will overhear the conversation and realise the truth. Ayesha's role in his break up with Prachi will make it easier for him to now cancel this engagement.

The only hitch is would he be in time to stop Angad-Prachi's engagement/wedding? I hope he atleast calls Prachi before he decides to board the flight back to Canada. But I think you will make it a nail biting finish.
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fathmin

Read the last two chapters
Loved them both, beautifully written Clap Clap Clap

Hope Milind find outs everything and really feel bad for Prachi, i guess she decided to move on Ouch I guess she did...but lets see what happens...the main question is...will Milind be able to arrive on time...

THX

Thanks hunSmileGlad ur enjoying the FF...

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Heebz..i was a bit dissatisfied with this part... LOL Maybe I had so much high expectations that Milind will come to know the truth...but your take on it was good too..but just that it left me wantinng to know when Milind will come ot know the truth!!!

But, Ayesha is definitely turning out to be evil in this one...but what was Neev trying to convey!! I really want to know what that is! Embarrassed

Go to top