Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 54)

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel's life

beautiful simply beautiful Clapthank u dear I'm loving it Big smile Big smile

Thank you Angel
Glad that ur enjoying itSmile

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

Please heebu, be quick with the update as i am reallt getting restless to know what has happend!Will update asap.... Confused I loved the last update! Now i guess he would go back He will go back...with something important in his hands but, prachi has already decided to get married to angad and move on and may be more misunderstandings on the way??? Confused no...hun...Milind wont misunderstand her again...he wont to the same mistake again...but that doesnt mean they will get together right a way... hope not heebu! I am really going to feel bad for angad as he has finally got her (prachi) but then would lose her again, i just love him, he is sooo caring for her! i think that prachi would take his hand! Aww Angad is a sweetheart...don;t worry you wont him heartbroken....I think everyone will actually love him....Now what is this twist you are going to reveal about? not too bad i hope!Cry no...you will like it...i think..
just update quick as you left us on a cliffhanger!!!! thanks! Smile

Thanks neelab...will update most probably update on friday....Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swt_gurl001

Ohh noooooooo u can't finish like that sowieeeEmbarrassed...but will reveal the past in the next chapters...
Update sooon hun

Loved it, hope Neev will tell him everything and the engagement wont happen..Lets see if Neev will be able to stop it on timeWink

Thanks hun, glad u like itSmile
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
HEEBA!!! I've read IT I've read IT...LOL...I didn't even realise you updated...but I read it yesterday actually...

Angad...I love how he's trying to help Prachi out of her past and into the future...he's offering her a lot and he knows that she comes with Diya hand in hand...Loved him for it...

I think Prachi may accept, only because she thinks Milind has moved on and she shoudl too...or perhaps for Diya's sake...

Milind giving the card to Neev, I found slightly strange, but I can understand he no longer has resentment agaisnt him because he thinks Prachi is fully to blame...

I wonder if Neev will go to the engagement...

Prachi...poor thing...I couldn't help but feel aweful for her...Milind's engagement came as such a shock.. Ouch I wished she hadn't stopped Angad from telling Milind about Diya's mother... Cry

But Thnak you Heebs...I can tell the fireworks are about to start... Wink
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Michi_fan

Hi Hey....
Loved the update
And did you really have to end did like that, plz update soon, hope everything clears up and none of them gets engaged or married hehe...that you will have to wait to find outWinkLOLEmbarrassed...

plzz continuee soooon!!!!

Thanks for reading and commenting hun...will update by friday nightSmile
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Heebs..this is was totally not fair alrite...how can you leave it at such a cliff hanger!!! Angry but definitely a defining moment... Would love to know what Neev tells Milind and what's up with Prachi's reaction once she hears Ayesha's name...

I hope Angad and Prachi are not planning on forming a family....!! Gals..this story has turns everywhere! LOL
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blind horizon

Heebs hun you've made me go nuts I read all parts in a go, hadh ho gayi sitting here like a fool reading it all. Aww MuneezaEmbarrassedLOL...I just couldn't stop myself. All in all loved it every bit. I bet he misunderstood her for some reason and believes she betrayed him. He did misunderstand her..but he is not entirely to blame....How did Prachi reach France? Not france hun...montreal is in canada...but its a francophone city..but will explain in the next parts..  that should be interesting. Does Angad love Anjali or is he interested in Prachi. hehehe...no...Anjali was simply there for Milind to mistake her for Diya's mom... You hinted him wanting more. The part at Mont Royal was touching I found it the best of all.I loved that part too... I hope misunderstandings are cleared soon. soon...but it doesnt mean everything will be fine....Update soon sweets!!!. Smile

Thanks muneeza,
Glad u liked it...will update asap...Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

Awww...so Milind believes that there was something more than to what he was assuming.Thank God kuch akal tho aayi iss mein. Akal aaya...but then chala gaya...lol
I hope he gets to know the truth.OMG Milind saw Prachi and Angad again together,more misunderstandings now. D'ohDuffer doesnt think.... Prachi should have allowed Angad to say the truth about Diya to Milind. it  would have created more misunderstanding...but he will find out soon...cause this time he will his full working brain with him....Aww..both of them saying Good Byes to each other,I hope they get together soon. Soon....ummmm i dont think so...though the next parts are going to be fun...
Can't see my babies like this. Cry I know...even i feel sad separating them...Angad is a true friend who stood by Prachi during her tough times. Clap But I hope she doesn't agree to accept his hand.I know I am being mean towards Angad but then can't help it as I can't see Mi and Chi with anyone else. Well if she does or not....you will have to wait and find out...But Angad is a nice guy...at one point you will actually love him....
OMG Milind's engagement the same night. Ouch ANd he meet Neev.Now I am praying real hard that he would stop it some how. Yep..some how...everything is in Neev's hands...Hun,if you have anything against us take revenge in some other manner but please don't leave at a cliffhanger like this. Cry LOL I would die out of tension. hehehe...honestly just was short of time...but its a  nice way to keep everyone hooked...lol...

Nice part hun. Clap Clap Ab please update soon.

Thanks Madhu...Will udpate by friday night...Smile

Go to top