Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 53)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
beautiful simply beautiful Clapthank u dear I'm loving it Big smile Big smile

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Please heebu, be quick with the update as i am reallt getting restless to know what has happend! Confused I loved the last update! Now i guess he would go back but, prachi has already decided to get married to angad and move on and may be more misunderstandings on the way??? Confused hope not heebu! I am really going to feel bad for angad as he has finally got her (prachi) but then would lose her again, i just love him, he is sooo caring for her! i think that prachi would take his hand! Now what is this twist you are going to reveal about? not too bad i hope!Cry
just update quick as you left us on a cliffhanger!!!! thanks! Smile

Edited by azam12neelab - 04 June 2008 at 10:42am
crazy4amrit Senior Member
crazy4amrit
crazy4amrit

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Ohh noooooooo u can't finish like that
Update sooon hun

Loved it, hope Neev will tell him everything and the engagement wont happen

Michi_fan Groupbie
Michi_fan
Michi_fan

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hi
Loved the update
And did you really have to end did like that, plz update soon, hope everything clears up and none of them gets engaged or married

plzz continuee soooon!!!!
soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Heebs hun you've made me go nuts I read all parts in a go, hadh ho gayi sitting here like a fool reading it all. I just couldn't stop myself. All in all loved it every bit. I bet he misunderstood her for some reason and believes she betrayed him. How did Prachi reach France? that should be interesting. Does Angad love Anjali or is he interested in Prachi. You hinted him wanting more. The part at Mont Royal was touching I found it the best of all. I hope misunderstandings are cleared soon. Update soon sweets!!!. Smile
madhu_vasireddy Goldie
madhu_vasireddy
madhu_vasireddy

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Awww...so Milind believes that there was something more than to what he was assuming.Thank God kuch akal tho aayi iss mein.
I hope he gets to know the truth.OMG Milind saw Prachi and Angad again together,more misunderstandings now. D'oh Prachi should have allowed Angad to say the truth about Diya to Milind.Aww..both of them saying Good Byes to each other,I hope they get together soon.
Can't see my babies like this. Cry Angad is a true friend who stood by Prachi during her tough times. Clap But I hope she doesn't agree to accept his hand.I know I am being mean towards Angad but then can't help it as I can't see Mi and Chi with anyone else.
OMG Milind's engagement the same night. Ouch ANd he meet Neev.Now I am praying real hard that he would stop it some how.Hun,if you have anything against us take revenge in some other manner but please don't leave at a cliffhanger like this. Cry LOL I would die out of tension.

Nice part hun. Clap Clap Ab please update soon.
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool@sify.com

hey the update was superb......... lagta hain milind koo kuch sachaii. pata chalne wali hain.......... hehehe...yes for once he will get to know the truth...

loved da update do cont soon
& do pm me when u will cont & thnx 4 da pm

Thanks hun...glad u liked it...will let you know when I update...Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

This part was very moving. I'll hazard a guess as to what would have happened. I think Prachi may have feared that Milind was getting drawn towards Ayesha and would have confided her fears to Neev. Now Neev himself had feelings for Prachi and may have used this opportunity to create a rift between the two by telling her to pretend that she was with him and getting Milind all jealous. Unfortunately the plan may have backfired and Milind would have driven away Prachi in his anger. Prachi would have then confronted Neev who would have then told her the truth and also that Milind only loved her and not Ayesha. By the time she found out the truth and apologised to Milind he was not willing to hear it. I think Ayesha would have then brainwashed her into believing that Milsi wanted out of the marriage as he cannot live with her betrayal. Prachi would have therefore set him free by signing the divorce papers.   

Awww opti...love your predictions...and I must say you are very good....A lot of them are really close...the past will be revealed in the next chapters...you will then see the ones that are true...but lets say they were all to blame for...

Thanks for reading and commentingSmile, always love reading them....

Go to top