Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 50)

..kashish.. IF-Rockerz
..kashish..
..kashish..

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
wow..excellent part..hopefully Neev will tell Milind the truth...and he will stop his engagement..but i am guessing Prachi said yes to Angad...aww dont want to see either of them hurt.. Confused Ouch ...continue soon pls..

Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
OMG THANKS HEEBA! WILL COME BACK SOON AND COMMENT ASAP! Embarrassed
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
heebs Angry Angry LOL u can't do dis 2 me yaar Cry bahut na insafi hai Cry u can't leave us hanging in da middle Cry cumin 2 da update dat was beautiful hunny Wink i wanted 2 kill milind for hurting prachiBig smile poor gal she was really heartbroken wen she came 2 knw dat MA r getting ngaged Cry she better say yes 2 angad Ouch let milind mishra bear some pain Angry dese is wat he deserves for misunderstanding his love Angry haan but at da end u reunite michi ok LOL i missed my cute pari diya Cry
update soon jaan Embarrassed pls pls pls Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabzc1

Heeba what have u done, u left us hanging Cry Sowwiee...I wan;t suppose to work today...but they called me and I had to go...

coming to the update, it was brilliant. prachi is so heartbroken at milsi's engagementI know...this will make her take a decision that she wont be ab;e to go back... and its a shame milsi didnt find out that diya is prachi's daughter. He will soon...wont make him wait for long

i guess prachi held the hand angad extended, MaybeWinkso even after milsi knows the truth there would be nothing he can do because both of them are attached to other people. thats sooo sad Cry

cant wait for the next update...i want to see that convo complete by the next installment or else LOLI promise I'll complete the convo...mostly everything will be revealed in the next part...

Thanks a lot Shabz...Glad u liked itSmile
Will update asap...
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambul30

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! a cliffhanger. how could you do this? update soon pleaseeeeeeee Cry Cry Cry

Sorry about that...will update asap...and thanks for readingSmile

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindkidewani

Heebs...wonderful update and u left us hanging in the middle. Sorry about that... I want Neev to clear the air right here with Milind.He will he will....everything...will be out Hope Prachi doesn't take Angad's hand. Cry That you will find out when Milind goes back to Montreal This is all so sad!!!!Not for long...things will spice upWink...let Milind find out the truth....  Why didn't Prachi let Angad tell Milsi that Diya is her daughter?? Confused It would lead to more misunderstandings....
Will wait impatiently for the next part Smile Smile

Thanks Goldy...now you have to update yours...its already Tuesday...Hope to see an uptdae from you tomorrow...
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charmed...

HEEBS!!!! Loved this chapter and the pervious chapter too, sorry, got lazy in commenting. Comment properly later. Last exam tomorrow! Big smile However..."No Milind…You have only seen what we wanted you to see" Explainations soon missy! LOL

GOOD LUCK....Wishing u all the best...finally the torture is over...lol

And thanks Bhav...will clear out everything by the next update...I thinkWink
love_life Senior Member
love_life
love_life

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
ohh u left it at a good part...i actually yelled "nooooo" at the screen Embarrassed ...i hope u update soon Smile

Go to top