Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 49)

-Goldy- IF-Dazzler
-Goldy-
-Goldy-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Heebs...wonderful update and u left us hanging in the middle. I want Neev to clear the air right here with Milind. Hope Prachi doesn't take Angad's hand. Cry This is all so sad!!!! Why didn't Prachi let Angad tell Milsi that Diya is her daughter?? Confused
Will wait impatiently for the next part Smile Smile

Charmed... Senior Member
Charmed...
Charmed...

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
HEEBS!!!! Loved this chapter and the pervious chapter too, sorry, got lazy in commenting. Comment properly later. Last exam tomorrow! Big smile However..."No Milind…You have only seen what we wanted you to see" Explainations soon missy! LOL
Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
heebe ,what is this?i complement u and u left us hanging on the cliff. Cry Cry
madhu_vasireddy Goldie
madhu_vasireddy
madhu_vasireddy

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Heeba jaan,sorry for being so late hun.Before I start with my comments I would like to warn everyone that this is not an update to the FF, but my commentsLOL.Heeba,I hope you are awake by the time you reach the end of this post.

Chap 5:

Angad cleared out to Milind that he isn't married and that Diya isn't his daughter and I am very glad that he did that.Aww…poor Diya wanting to know who her dad was.CryI am wondering how the truth is going to be unfolded to both Milind and Diya about them being father-daughter.Milind apologizing to Prachi infront of everyone was too cute.
OMG Milind and Prachi come face to face.Milind,please don't be so bitter towards her. Whatever she must have done there could be a strong reason behind it and I am dying to know what it would have been.

Chap6:

Hmm..so Milind and prachi met at a college party first.Looks like it was love at first sight for Milind when he saw Prachi,not bad.Aww…Milind gifting Prachi a rose for their new found friendship was cute.Ok so both Milind and Prachi heading to Mont Royal to lighten the agony of their hearts.I am dying to see what would happen when they meet there.

Chap 7:

Aww....Milli baby assuming that it was just imagination when he saw Prachi there on the beach.Yay Michi hug.How nice it would have been if ANgad would have shown up a little later.Milind already misunderstood Prachi with regards to Angad and I see them multiplying even more now.

Chap 8:

I loved the michi mulaqat at the cafe in the flashback.It looked to me that Milind came from an ordinary background and Prachi from a well to do one.And to go with a proposal to her parents he wanted to make it big in life
or something.I guess that's from where the misunderstanding cropped up.But again I coukd be wrong in my predictions.Aww...Prachi wanting Milind's stay to be prolonged. Loved the whole shopping trip.OMG Milind is back to being bitter at Prachi.I wonder what could have happened that Milind understands that Prachi doesn't want him to be successful.

"She walked to the desk and took the pen and signed the papers just like she had done once before."

OMG could they have been their divorce papers or something?

Nice parts hun. You are doing a great job in keeping up the suspense about what happened in their past.I am dying to see how it all unravels. You awake hun?

Edited by madhu_vasireddy - 03 June 2008 at 5:59pm
dudley Groupbie
dudley
dudley

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
yaar what is this!!!
you are going to leave us dangling now Cry Cry
that stupid milind should really go and get his brain checked,LOL
i mean there is a limit to a misunderstanding!
well plzzzzzzzzz update soon,
cause after staying awake the whole night if i sleep in class tomorrow it'll be your fault LOL LOL
sailat Senior Member
sailat
sailat

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
ughhh!! Heebss!!!! how cud u sweets!! *sniff sniff* will be waiitng for an update!! and hopefully please disclose the TRUTH!! :P
-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Heebs, read the last 2 updates now.

Part 8:
I thought Angad had mentioned earlier that Diya is his business partner's daughter, didnt he? Confused I was thinking Milind knew that she is Prachi's daughter. Hmm...he doesnt know it yet. Ouch
Milind and Diya getting along together...she is a sweetheart. Big smile
Milind never allows Prachi to talk. Can u for once listen to what she want to say?Angry Loved the last bit where Prachi just left him speechless with what she said.

Part 9:
Milind always enters at the wrong timing...another misunderstanding. Ouch And Michi didnt talk again. CryCry Poor Prachi...she is heartbroken hearing about MA engagement. Cry
Glad that Neev met Milind in the airport..i hope he clears some things out. Waiting to read what Neev has to say to Milind.

Enjoyed reading the updates. Update soon.Big smile
-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
OMG you can;t leave us like that, u better update sooon

"You only saw what we wanted you to see" I hope you clarify this in the next part, don't keep us hanging there

Thanks a lot
LOVED IT
PLZZZ update sooooon!!!!

Go to top