Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 45)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
lovely part dear Clap Clap and thank u but pls don't make Milind leave her again or get him marry to Ayesha befor finding out the truth about Prachi plsClap Cryall the same it was beautifulClap

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Loved it heebu!

the confrontation was really good!
i have a feeling that they must have been still married when prachi left, but then again this line changes m mind dat she might have signed the divorce papers or something! Cry
"She walked to the desk and took the pen and signed the papers just like she had done once before."
i don't really know if i should like ayesha or not??? i will wait, only time will tell!
angad, angad, angad i love him so much, when you me that iqbal khan face should be given to the character, i can not really imagine him but only saket, don't really know why??? LOL the first one!
and finally prachi did say something back to miland for the first time i guess, loved it, plz put some brain into miland for him to understand that there could have different reasons of what happend in the past!!! Angry LOL
thanks for the update and update quick!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
cool@sify.com Senior Member
cool@sify.com
cool@sify.com

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged
fab update yaar............. wo great chemistry b/w michi.............. i loved it..........scences were really intence
tooooooooooo gud

do cont soon........... thnx 4 da pm...........& do pm me when u will cont
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged

hey heeba loved your update yaar Wink

i don t understand why milsi alys misunderstood prachi AngryAngryAngrypoor prahi CryCryi hope the truth will be out Smile

the last part was really awersome Clap

pls continue soon Embarrassed

-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hi Heeba
Loved the update especially the ending, very true there are times when ur own eyes decieve you
I'm scared at to what Prachi said at the end, that it may be too late, hope she didn;t mean it

Love Diya and Milind together

thanks a ton!!!! and continue sooooon
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzy_de

Hi Heebe, Hello...
thank u for the updates. Smile u have given the story a beautiful twist.More coming....And have left me waiting for more . Smile Smile Smile
I am big fan for jane austen and and believe me u have really impress me such by ur writing. Smile SmileAwwww...Thats a beautiful compliment...Thanks a lot hun

Thanks, will update tomorrowSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_me14

Hey Heebs, sorry for being so late... Its okay hun...dont worry about that...
I loved your update...! I love the bond Milind and Diya share and Im so happy to know that Prachi is aware of the fact that Milind still loves her... She does...but things will take a different turn soon....
The last bit was just MINDBLOWING...!thank youEmbarrassed I loved Prachi's reaction to Milind, and his confused look really left me speechless for a while...He will be thinking but....I hope it won't be too late either..! Aha....you will see
Waiting for Neev to come face to face with them...Its getting really interesting...! Next part...you will have Neev and Milind face to face
Waiting for the next update...! Loved this one...!!

Thanks a lot upa...Glad u liked itSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel's life

lovely part dear Clap Clap and thank u but pls don't make Milind leave her again or get him marry to Ayesha befor finding out the truth about Prachi plsClap Cryall the same it was beautifulClap

Milind will find out about the truth isoon....about him getting married to Ayesha...well have to wait and see....

Thanks for commenting hunSmile

Go to top